Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Harvest Moon RP ((edited)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:19 pm
Yay! It's a Harvest Moon RP! There is really no story... It's just Harvest Moon...
It takes place in Forget-Me-Not Valley. You can be anyone from Harvest Moon. you can also be people from Mineral Town if you want. If you don't know the game, you won't really know what to do.

Please check out third page for plot  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:22 pm
i've never played it but i want to!  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:26 pm
I've never played it...i watched Dawnstar play a TINY bit...but it wasn't much...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:19 pm
O!O!O! I LOOOOOOVE HARVEST MOON!!!!!!!!
heart heart heart heart
Ok, so I named my baby, Momo Jr. (yahyah!! Laugh all you want!!) So I'm going to be him grown up k?K!!! And can Also be the Snow monster?? Pwess!! Pwess? PWESS!!!!!  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:07 am
Crystalstar i played Harvest Moon? i dont remember... i wont get this rp then...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:29 am
i could be uumm... I AM ALWAYS CLULESS but i have the game for ds and game cube soo uummm my brain is a sleep  

Dreamerlily

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:30 am
I should've known you were going to make a harvest moon rp!!! Lol, I don't blame you, I was about to do the same thing. By the way everyone, Sulvercloud and I just got new Harvest Moon games, and we got addicted. I call the Witch Princess! Or should I be the Harvest Godess? Hmmm, too hard, too hard.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:34 am
lol nice Bearclaw.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:36 am
I could be Liea or ceila i like them best  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:50 pm
? whitch princess? Which Harvest moon is that? That one with the anoying little people, annd the ubnoxiously cute cows? Or the one with the girl in forget-me-not vally, OR the boy in for-get-me-not vally?  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:08 pm
It's Harvest Moon DS Cute girl version, and the one your thinking of is Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life. We truly are addicted... it's getting really quite scary. But now when I get home I have to decide between playing Harvest Moon or reading New Moon, very hard, very hard.

Ok, I'm going to talk to Silvercloud under here-

Ha! I finally got the animal shed! In your face! and i still have enough money for a cow!

You should really start reading Twilight, it's amazingly addicting from the first page. The only reason I'm not reading it right now is because i am extreamly mad at the two main charecters. I want to rip Edward's little vampire head off, and I want to kick Bella back to college! But I can't tell you why cuz you haven't read it yet, ha! Please mind my anger, I'm very angry with fictional charecters, no matter how riduculous that seems.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:28 pm
HARVEST MOON IS MY FAVORITE!!!!! heart heart
Can I be Celia? sweatdrop  

Epic the Great
Crew

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:54 pm
Ha!! Your reading New Moon!!! I know, Isin't it depresing?? Me and my friend like cryed for days!! I can't wait till Augest 2nd!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:48 am
if Lord Myself is harvest goddess ill be wich princess or if shes wich princess ill be harvest goddes  

Dreamerlily

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:14 pm
oh wow.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items