View Results

Sudoku Kitten

Bashful Lover

16,075 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:33 pm
We all know what the title refers to: love triangles; people cheating on tests, homework & each other; acne, income, cars, appearances, stereotypes, etc. So, you post a character & you decide what the drama is & who it's with, yes?^^

The school is a boarding school. We only send you home on weekends & holidays & even then you have the oppertunity to stay if you really want. Students are expected to do their best or GTFO because the administrators don't put up with nonsense.

Spring uniforms: User ImageUser Image

Summer Uniforms:User ImageUser Image

Fall Uniforms:User ImageUser Image

Winter Uniforms:User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:34 pm
The School:

It's a high school, students are 14-18 Each Building has four floors. In the class buildings Freshman are always on the 4th floor, Sophmores are on the 3rd, Juniors are on the 2nd & Seniors get the first floor so they can run as far & fast away as possible after they graduate^^

Building one: guys dorms 2 vending machines ~ one for beverages & one with snacks, the laundery room, the bathrooms with showers, the utility closet [broom, mop, light bulbs, etc.] all occupy the first floor Rooms are on floors 2-4, 4 boys to a room. Rooms have 2 bunk beds, a TV & a computer with free internet. Wireless internet is only available to rooms where 2/more students pay an extra cost on the tuition bill. Students are allowed to bring in gaming systems at their own risk The school's not responsible for lost/stolen electronics.

Building two: The girls' dorms. They are organized the same as the boys^^

Building three: The cafeteria is the 4th floor. All students receive free meals, only 3 a day [Snacks are to be bought from the vending machines in the dorms]. The third floor is dedicated to student-based merchandise. Students are encouraged to create useful items & sell them among their peers. Also, the school sells extra supplies such as paper, blankets, pillows, pens, computer disks, folders, gym clothes, calculators, etc. The second floor is tutoring. Teachers & students offer help to those who want/need it. If you require tutoring, an extra fee will be added to the tuition bill your parents receive. The first floor is registration.

Building four: The 4th floor is the mathematics department. The 3rd is social studies, the 2nd is science & the 1st is the physical education department. A track is behind this building. There's an indoor pool in the phys. ed. dept. & this is available at the students' leisure on the weekends.

((If I'm forgetting something, don't hesitate to PM me & I will change/add it^^))

Sudoku Kitten

Bashful Lover

16,075 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Sudoku Kitten

Bashful Lover

16,075 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:12 pm
The Rules:

All students are Human
bb, bg, gg, etc. couples are allowed, but keep it PG 13
FOLLOW GAIA'S TOS
Put a heart in your profile to let me know you've read the rules
POST YOUR PROFILES IN THE CHARACTER SECTION OF THE SUBFORUM
Rules will be edited/added/removed at kitten's discretion^^

The profile skeleton:

For students:
Name: [character's name]
Appearance: [Pleas post a picture or URL. Descriptions suck.]
Short Bio: [optional]
How long have you attended?
Has your tuition been paid? [Leave this blank. I will put "yes" after your profile has been accepted.

For Teachers:
Name:
Class taught:
Clu7bs sponsered?
Short Bio: [Please, nothing over 1 paragraph & I was always taught a paragraph was 5-8 sentences]
How long have you worked here?

**Clubs**
Art
Science
Technology
Drama
Math
etc.
These can all be found in building 5, the shortest building, only 2 floors, all rooms are clubs that have been created by students, but need an administrator as a sponser All clubs are to be approved by the principal.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:52 pm
Kokutan walked up to the school and looked up to read the sign on the mane building. Well I guess a fresh start never hurt. She headed inside and found the office to ask for her dorm room assignment. When she got there it seemed to be empty so she sat down and waited for someone to come out.

LT.Hawk-eye

xRustySporkx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:51 pm
*Destiny and Willow drives up to the school*
Can you believe it Destiny we are Juniors *smiles*
Yeah i know Willow next year it's our last year
come on come on *grabs Destiny's arm and starts running to the door*
okay okay calm down *runs to keep up with Willow*
*Destiny and Willow walk into the school*
*Destiny looks around* looks like were early *gives Willow a told yeah so look*
we're not the only one here *looks around a spots Kokutan* see there someone  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:15 pm
Kokutan notices Destiny and Willow as they come into view. I wonder why they're so early... She continues to watch them.

LT.Hawk-eye

Sudoku Kitten

Bashful Lover

16,075 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:37 pm
Sybill walked by the office door & notcied a few girls gathered. "Hello, girls. I'm principal Smyth" She smiled warmly. "Is there anything I can help you with?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:22 pm
As Sybill walked in Kokutan looked from the girls to her. "Actually, I was wondering if I could get my dorm number."  

LT.Hawk-eye

xRustySporkx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:04 am
*Destiny and Willow walk over*
Smyth there room in are dorm one of are room mate left the school last year
yes she welcome to have it...... if she wants it *Destiny walk over to Kokutan* hello i'm Destiny *hold out her hand*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:47 pm
"Oh, well that sounds fine if your ok having me there." She looked to Destiny. "Hello, I'm Kokutan" She shook Destiny's hand and smiled.  

LT.Hawk-eye

xRustySporkx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:03 pm
*Destiny smile* nice to meet you
*Willow runs over* hi i'm Willow *hold out her hand*
more the people more the fun  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:35 am
She then turned to Willow and shook her hand too. "Hello, it's nice to meet both of you."  

LT.Hawk-eye

xRustySporkx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:26 pm
alright well our room is 120 we'll see you there
Willow we have to go get our bags and unpack
alright *walks out to the car and gets our bags*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:17 pm
Sybill nodded. "Alright, dear, but be sure to fill out the form & have a key made. Have fun." She waved casually & walked away.  

Sudoku Kitten

Bashful Lover

16,075 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

LT.Hawk-eye

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:53 pm
"Alright I'll make sure to." She walked to the desk and looked at the assortment of papers lined up. "This one looks right." She grabbed a green sheet and pulled a pen out of the cup of pens next to her and started to fill the form out. Once she finished she grabbed her bags and headed for her new room.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff