I is yes!
  No one can be L!! -cries in corner-
  I wish I was
  I'll be kira >=D
View Results

Lilitherin

Beloved Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:02 pm
Well I looked around and their is still no topic like this -atleast not to my knowladge- If you were L how would you of handled the Kira case? How would you of prevented your death? Come up with a plausible scenario and do remember that Ren is still living.

I might intefear in your scenario if it's unplausible but thats the only way I will interfear.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:11 pm
Lets see I will start if I was L and I was invistagating Light Yagami I would of tried to outsmart him when he thinks theirs no camaras in his room he goes back to everything being normal while at home I would make sure his mom was making the laundry and make his father pland a bug in his coat but it will look like a button nothing more nothing less and just incase that dosent work I do everything up to the point that I arrest him and misa for possiblities of being Kira then infront of him and everyone say that I no longer suspect Misa of being the second kira just incase if he was kira he would of known that shinigami. -ofcourse in my scenario theirs flaws 3nodding  

Lilitherin

Beloved Cutie-Pie

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:43 am
I probably never would have done the confrontation. But if I had and got to the part where L gains the Notebook from that guy in the Yotsuba group I would have found those two fake rules suspicious, analyzed the paper, and found the ink less dry for that page than for the others and deemed them fake. The fake rules being what they are I would come to the conclusion that Light was Kira because the fake rules proved he wasn't. I would then talk Rem into understanding Light's manipulative abilities and assure her Misa would be kept safe if Rem said that Light was Kira. She would do so, I'd arrest Light, and everyone would live happily ever after.

Except Misa, who'd probably kill herself without Light. But that's okay.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:59 am
I loled at misa's out comming it's very correct but Rem is the one who when Misa dies has to write her name shed prolly kill u for letting Misa attempt to kill herself l would lock her up with light. but I love you idea 3nodding  

Lilitherin

Beloved Cutie-Pie

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:26 am
I wonder what I would do.....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:55 pm
oh lm courius now cant wait to see smile  

Lilitherin

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:13 pm
...I would never be L and could never be him...(Major selfesteem problems) emo  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:57 am
aww it's ok l understand n.n  

Lilitherin

Beloved Cutie-Pie

I lost my notebook

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:43 pm
Honestly, were I L I would have approached the Kira case in a completely different manner. First of all, I wouldn't have been so openly opposed to Kira. I would have at least made him believe that I was a bit neutral, if not on his side. Then I would have eventually gotten close enough to acquire some pages of the Deathnote and his identity... then I would have used it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:57 pm
ArmasTermin
I probably never would have done the confrontation. But if I had and got to the part where L gains the Notebook from that guy in the Yotsuba group I would have found those two fake rules suspicious, analyzed the paper, and found the ink less dry for that page than for the others and deemed them fake. The fake rules being what they are I would come to the conclusion that Light was Kira because the fake rules proved he wasn't. I would then talk Rem into understanding Light's manipulative abilities and assure her Misa would be kept safe if Rem said that Light was Kira. She would do so, I'd arrest Light, and everyone would live happily ever after.

Except Misa, who'd probably kill herself without Light. But that's okay.

one problem... your witness is ivisable  

Inuhime2

3,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150

Lilitherin

Beloved Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:25 pm
I lost my notebook
Honestly, were I L I would have approached the Kira case in a completely different manner. First of all, I wouldn't have been so openly opposed to Kira. I would have at least made him believe that I was a bit neutral, if not on his side. Then I would have eventually gotten close enough to acquire some pages of the Deathnote and his identity... then I would have used it.
-shudders- scary 3 kiras and one is L x..x  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:28 pm
Well.. idk, I look like L, that's for sure. xd But idk if I can actually "be" him, u know wut I mean? ^_^  

L Master of Death

Baka The Wolf Boy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:47 pm
nothing READ THIS NO ONE IN THE NAME OF HELL CAN BE L HE IS THE ONE AND ONLY L  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:00 pm
If I were L...or at least advising L, I'd have Light's trash searched.
I dunno anything about Japanese law, but I'm pretty sure it's not illegal to search someone's trash.

The point to searching the trash? I'd imagine it's really obvious that L could have found the potato chip bag with the mini TV and death note paper in it and he would have caught Light right then.
The end, L lives.

Persistence_of_Memory

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Wonderful Dork

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:28 pm
If I were L, I'd hook up Light to a lie detecter, and ask if he was Kira... did L actually think of that? As for avoiding being killed, I would try to avoid Misa, and try to take away any deathnote I could find.  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff