Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
The Beginning of StarClan. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:57 am
A sudden burst of sight hit Lightbeam, she stood up in surprise. Where am I? Bewildered, she looked around, it looked like MoonClan territory but something was different... something was off. In surprise, Lightbeam found that her paws were glowing, folowed by the rest of her. "Hello? Is-is anyone here?" her voice just echoed, no reply. Think Lightbeam, what was the last thing you were doing? Yes! I was fighting that fox! But... where am I now?

She wandered around, fright tinged her fur. Hey, what's this? she padded up to this strange pool. I can see everyone from here! Wait, that rocks about to fall ontop of Windpaw! I have to warn him! All the sudden she was next to him. "Windpaw, run!" The confused apprentice did as told, and he just missed the boulder. "T-thank you." he mumbled, confused beyond wits. Lightbeam nodded, and then dissapeared.

She then found herself back in the odd place again, but this time there was another cat. "Cresentmoon?" she asked, recalling the warrior you she had seen at the gatherings. "Who are you?"
"I'm Lightbeam, warrior of MoonClan."
The fellow warior just huffed, and then asked. "Do you... know where we are?"
Lightbeam remained quite for a moment. "I-I don't know... last thing I rember was fighting a fox."
"I remeber fighting greencough..."
Suddenly Lightbeam's eyes light up, it made perfect sense! "I think... I think we're dead."
Cresentmoon leaped up, fur spiked. "What are you say!?!"
"Think of it!" Lightbeam replied, standing up along with him. "Our last memories were of dangerous things, and look at this pool! We can see the real world!"
Cresentmoon stumbled over, "I-I guess your right." he sighed and layed down. "I-I don't want to die. I had such a good life, such a mate, kits. I don't want to die! It's not worth it, if we're going to be so alone up here, why can't we just end forever?"
Lightbeam placed her tail on his shoulder. "I think there's a reason we were sent up here." her gaze lowered to the pool. "I just saved an apprentice. I-I think we're here to watch over the clans. To make sure their ok."
Cresentmoon breathed a long sigh. "I guess your right. We can be DeathClan, gaurdians of the Clans."
Lightbeam shook her head. "I don't like that. It sounds as if we want to bring death to the them. Have you noticed how our fur glows? That reminds you of stars, doesn't it? I think we are stars, watching over the land. That's why I think StarClan fits much better."

And so, that gathering the twosome came down, and told the clans of their desicesion. Everyone agreed, though yet slightly frightened by seeing the spirits of dead cats.

And if you, a two leg, have heard my story, when you go outside, and see the beautiful stars glittering in the sky, you can rember all the great cats. Bluestar, Yellowfang, Patchstar, and know that they're watching over you, too. And if you ever see a falling star, then you'll know one of them is visiting the clans, saving them from danger.

((Hope you enjoyed!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:35 am
That was a great Story!!! Um let's see. . .did you try to refresh the page, or turn off you computer, and then restart it? It helps best if you just get off, then come back on, because something might have not been clicking before, but then it clicks! Don't ask me why, but that's what I do!! lol!  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:38 am
thanks, it worked!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:43 am
hehe!! Your welcome!!  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:50 pm
that was an awesome story...ur a great writer!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:09 pm
cool story 3nodding  

leafpool24

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:20 pm
Woot i was mentioned in the list of great cats!!! xD i loved it, even though that's not how it really happened!

(Have you guys seen the warriors video of how the clans came to be? the original clans? it's way cool! it's on warriorcats.com if you havent)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:03 pm
Aw, thanks Crystalstar.

and lol, I just decided to add your name in there.

Thanks everyone!  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:12 pm
so...so....so i'z nawt SPESHAL?!?!?! gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:36 pm
gaaah, I didn't mean that way! You are special!  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:49 am
lol i know. i was just messin with ya. ^.0 hee hee!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:49 am
tht was awsome *sniffle* Bravo *Wells up with tears* xd

but srsly that was AWSOME!!!!! mrgreen  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:45 am
*claps* great story! you should also post your Teacher's Log.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:53 am
and your wolfie stories!!!!!! 3nodding  

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff