Reply Music - Related Topics
Sytem of a Down (Do You Like Them?) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

monkeyemporer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:24 pm

HELLO PEEPS' HOW R U I M JUST RUNNING THIS POLE 2 C IF ANY 1 BESIDES ME IS UBSESED WITH SYSTEM OF A DOWN!!
RULES
1. U CAN DO ANY THING CEPT CAYBER AND STUFF!!

Title edited my moderator due to it being painful to see.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:26 pm

I THINK I M ALSO OBBSESED WITH SYSTEM OF A DOWN.... HMMM WHAT WOULD U NO? (SRY 4 THE SPLIT PERSONALLITY!)

monkeyemporer

Rayna-chan.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:27 pm

woot byob! Its SOO over played but still an awsome song.
Cho Suey is cool too ...
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:31 pm

*looks at all the n00b language and feels such pity for the english language to be abusbed like that*
S.O.A.D is good, over played, well, not here it's not played to death but I wouldn't mind hearing something else once in a while and get that craptacular spelling out of here. This is a literate guild, n00b-speak has no place.

Isobel Bellamy

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:35 pm

I'm obsessed with lacuna coil at the moment.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:47 pm

Isobel Bellamy
*looks at all the n00b language and feels such pity for the english language to be abusbed like that*quote]

You mean abused right?

Yes I am in love with SoaD also, and guess what? this friday i get to see them in concert! heart

I wish B.Y.O.B. would be taken off the air, it is killing SoaD imo. It brings all the ******** SoaD nOObs to thinking SoaD is all B.Y.O.B. Thay need to play songs like Sad Statue, and Revenga more. Though B.Y.O.B. is good, it's not that good. Or at least it isn't my favorite, nor the favorite to many people who have been following System of a Down since 1998.

Yamir N. Mordecai

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:10 pm

I personally haven't bought the Mesmerize CD yet, I'm waiting for hypnotize to come out so i can buy them both at the same time. and i like their older stuff better anyways.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:16 pm

@ that dude, monkeybuttking: Gah! Netspeak user! *makes a cross with fingers* The power of christ compels you!!

Monkeybuttking, dude, its really hard to make a proper statement if no one can acutually understand what your saying. Please try to use proper grammar if you're going to post in my guild. We try to keep things here as professional as possible.

And yes, system of a down are... good. But you should try to listen to some of their other songs besides BYOB, (or Question!). Just because you're stuck on one song doesn't mean you have to tell the whole world that.

@ koneko: Lacuna Coil does rock. They're the awesomest. And so are Sisters of Mercy. I just love all that old school gothic rock stuff... 3nodding

[ D i z z y ]

themagikat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:16 pm

i cant stand soad's voice. its funny because of all the s**t i listen to but i cant stand his voice for some reason.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:06 pm

[ D i z z y ]
And yes, system of a down are... good. But you should try to listen to some of their other songs besides BYOB, (or Question!). Just because you're stuck on one song doesn't mean you have to tell the whole world that.

I agree to all extents dizzy, you said it better than i did.

But can we discuss the Question video? i think it did no justice to the song and it really reminded me of the spiders video.

Yamir N. Mordecai

[ D i z z y ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:18 am

Deskflipper
[ D i z z y ]

I agree to all extents dizzy, you said it better than i did.

But can we discuss the Question video? i think it did no justice to the song and it really reminded me of the spiders video.

Yes, well they most likely use the same director for they're videos... which is why some of them have similar traits. I though the video was okay... but some of it was confusing, and I also agree it doesn't do justice to the song. (But its a beautiful song)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:27 am

Deskflipper
You mean abused right?
Yeah, but at least you understood that, its surprisingly hard to type absolutely correctly when you have dysbraxia (pathologically clumsy) stare it was a damnsight better than what the n00b wrote

Isobel Bellamy

Yamir N. Mordecai

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:43 am

Isobel Bellamy
Deskflipper
You mean abused right?
Yeah, but at least you understood that, its surprisingly hard to type absolutely correctly when you have dysbraxia (pathologically clumsy) stare it was a damnsight better than what the n00b wrote

I agree. i was just being an a**.

Next video idea, Cigaro (NOT)! Actually i hope that the next video is Sad Statue.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:54 am

Well, I don't have the new S.O.A.D album yet, but I hope the next one's good. Though if it's played a little less than the others I wouldn't mind, there was a point when every music channel I switched to had it on at least five times a day, that ammount of play is now being hogged by Foo Fighter's D.O.A; another good song that is played to death by commertial radio and music channels stare

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:53 am

In all honestly, there are only a few songs that I can really stand by them. I have no love for Chop Suey (mostly because of a few issues with my ex-bf and a few more introspective things I'm not sure I really want to give here). I don't really care much for the shouting method of "singing" in most of their songs, and it does get overplayed to the point of nausea at times.
Music - Related Topics

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff