Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Snowkit, a deaf Thunderclan kit Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:43 am
We all know about Snowkit, Specktail's deaf son who was carried off by a hawk and presumed dead. But what if he didnt die? What if he wasnt eaten and he escaped? This fanfiction is about Snowkit's escape and life after Thunderclan. Anyone can contribute. Go off of my begining cuz i thought of it in a dream last night lol. Here we go.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:54 am
Snowkit was dropped in a nest, the howk flying off to get more to eat, leaving Snowkit with three hatchlings. Where am I? It's so quiet! He looked around despritly, and saw he could easilly get out. As soon as the hawk was out of sight, he left the nest and clampered onto the branch. He wasn't to high up, but dropping from where he was wouldn't have been a good idea.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:45 pm
Carefully, Snowkit climbed down the rough branch. His deafness made it harder for him, because his imagination ran wild. What if the hawk was back for him? He looked around anxiously. Suddenly, a sudden movement flashed by him! The hawk had missed Snowkit by inches, but the suddenness made Snowkit fall. Easily uprighting himself, he landed daintily on his feet and streaked off into the forest.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:27 pm
His stomach growled he looked around suddenly he spotted a squirlle. He creaped closer. he saw it turn around.(Should he catch the squirl?)  

Dreamerlily

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:41 pm
Snowkit creeped closer, then dived at the squirrle, but it ran away before he landed. What did I do wrong? Snowkit turned around, and saw all the crunched leaves and stickson the ground. Did those things scare away the squrrle? Snowkit turned and found a bush of berrys, I hope these aren't poisioned!! Then dived in, grabing and chewing all he could cram in his mouth.
(hey I have a Q, how dose he know words if he has never heard a word in his life?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:48 pm
(i dont know but lets pretened he just does)  

Dreamerlily

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:54 pm
(hehe! ok! so basically he has made his own words for things, like cats have their own words for things, but what we are doing is translating cat language to snowkit language to English!! xp ok got it!!! lol!)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:13 pm
((heres a begining go off of this))

In a blink of and eye Snowkit went from playing with a ball of moss to being 10 feet in the air with his mom trying to save him. "Mama! Help me!" He cried as his mother was clawing for him but the Hawk threw her off. "Mama, Mama!" He cried as he was being taken away. He was flying over Highstones when he was dropped into a nest with a baby hawk and the mother flew away. The baby hawk tried to attack him but he killed it by sctratching at its eyes with his tiny kit claws. He heard a voice calling his name, "Snowkit, Snowkit!" How can I hear? Snowkit thought confussed. He saw a powerfull looking golden tom with frost in his fur and stars in his eyes. "Who... who are you?" Snowkit said scared. "I...am Lionheart. A warrior of Thunderclan who was killed in a battle with Shadowclan." Lionheart said, his eyes clouding with the memories of his past. "Why can I hear you?" Snowkit asked, still confussed. "Because I come from Starclan. Do you know what Starclan is?" Lionheart said, matter-of-factly. Oh boy... another cat who thinks im mousebrained cuz im deaf. "Yeah, even the tiniest kit knows what Starclan is." Snowkit said stubbornly. Lionheart let out a Mrrow of laughter. "We better get going before that hawk comes back." Lionheart said as he padded behind an outcropping in the moutain. "Wait, come back! Where are you going?" Snowkit cried as he ran after him. "Just follow me." Lionheart said not looking back. They entered a cave in the mountain. They padded a long way and it got dark so he had to use his senses to follow Lionheart's scent. Then the light grew stronger and he rounded a corner and he saw a magnificent shining light. "Put your nose to the rock, you will fall asleep." "Okay..." Snowkit said akwardly and he put his nose to the moonstone and fell asleep. When he woke he was surrounded by shining cats. "Hello Snowkit." They all said but it sounded as if only one cat was speaking. "What brings you here?" The asked. "Some cat named Lion...sumthin." Snowkit said, astonished at all the cats surrounding him. "Do you mean Lionheart?" The said laughter in their eyes. "Yea...I think..." Snowkit said embarrassed. A beautiful tortiseshell she-cat came padding up to him. "Hello, young Snowkit. I am Spottedleaf. I was Thunderclan's medicine cat long before you were born. I was killed by a cat named Clawface while i defended kits." Spottedleaf said sadly, as if she couldnt believe she couldnt defend the kits. "Okay..." Snowkit said annoyed. I really dont care...i just want to know why i'm here. "You are here because you almost died and we are here to show you the way back." Spottedleaf said, as if she read Snowkit's mind. "Well...what if i dont wanna go back. They always treated me differently just cuz i was deaf." Snowkit said aggrivated, letting all his anger out that he couldnt let out in Thunderclan. Spottedleaf put her nose to Snowkit's head and he felt a warm sensation in his ears. "Now you can go back to Thunderclan and i promise that you wont be made fun of." She said as the rest of the stary cats started to disapear. She bent down and licked Snowkit and then dissapeared herself. He woke up to see Lionheart getting up and streching next to him. Crazy she-cat...I can't go back to Thunderclan. I cant take the ridicule, not anymore "We'd better get you back to Thunderclan." He heard Lionheart say. "I cant go back. I'm gonna be ridiculed again!" Snowkit said stamping his little paw on the ground in rage. "They wont ridicule you. Let's get out of here." Lionheart said already padding away. Snowkit sighed and padded after him. They soon were out of the cave and into the rapidly falling night. But something was wrong. So much sound... Sound? I can hear! "Lionheart! I can hear! Im not deaf!" Snowkit said happily. He did a little dance. "Great. Now you can go back to Thunderclan." Lionheart said happily. "I dont wanna! They hate me cuz im deaf. I wanna go to the twolegplace. Nobody knows me there."  

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:04 pm
(gah gonk that wierdo!! kitty pet smity pet, HE SHOULD HAVE GONE BACK!!! scream )
Lionheart gave Snowkit a cold stare, "You are going home, they miss you, two legers are no better, they will make you lazy, and then you will get lonley."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:14 pm
((hehe twolegers sounds ubber funny to me xd oh by the way, if you havent figured it out "ubber" is my word of the week 3nodding ))
"Im not gonna live with a twoleg. I've heard about a clan of cats that lives there and i'll go and join them."
((if you havent noticed, again, im reffering to Bloodclan except he doesnt know that its called bloodclan xd GO SCOURGE!!!!!!!!))  

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:24 pm
(gah!! gonk no!! I have to stop u!!! SCOURGE IS EVIL!!)
Lionheart pined down Snowkit, "A warrior cat?!? What is the clans name?"
Lionheart hissed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:52 pm
((how can lionheart pin Snowkit down?? lionheart is a spirit lol w/e xd ))
Snowkit sturuggled underneath the massive tom's weight. "I...I dont know...I heard a few kittypets talking about them. They said 'There's a clan in the streets, like them ones in the forest.' Since they sounded like our clans I thought it would be okay." Snowkit said gasping for breath.  

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

JellyfishSpine

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:43 am
"No!" Lionheart said "I forbid you to join Bloodclan!!"
"It's called... buh..buh.. Bloodclan?!?!" Snowkit cowered in fear.
"Yes young kit, it is." Lionheart said mysteriously, hoping that the young kit will soon stop bothering him and go home to his mom.
"Yeah well, can you get off me?" Snowkit struggled against his weight. "I have places to go things to do..."
Lionheart was amused. "Oh really?"
Snowkit stared at him with a sraight face "Yes really."
Lionheart laughed, "Calm down little one" He said "But you really need to go back to your parents. They miss you terribly and have just recently stopped looking for you... and gone into mourning. If only you could see your mom now.. so sad.."

((Maybe.. EVENTUALY snowkit could find OUR clans and join them. I say he should be in Woodclan because that's like the equivalent to Thunderclan... or ALL the clans could take care of him... hmm just thinking outloud..)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:17 am
((maybe...i was thinking that he would join windclan and then get exiled for some reason... idk... xd ))
"I dont need to do anything. If I go back they wont believe that im not deaf anymore anyway." I should go to Windclan, Fireheart says that Tallstar is nice. Snowkit thought convincing himself. Yes i'll do that! I'm sure they'll take a kit in... no clan is so heartless that they wont take in a helpless kit...except for maybe Shadowclan. "You can't go to Windclan! You have to go back to Thunderclan!" Lionheart pleaded. Grr...i hate how they can read my mind. "Im going to Windclan and thats final!" Snowkit said convincingly. "I have nothing to do with Thunderclan now! Now...take me to the Windclan camp!"  

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:13 pm
((I had the impulse he'd join SnowClan...))

Lionheart growled. "WindClan will know you are ThunderClan. They will take you back to your true home," he warned.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff