Reply Specific Anime/Manga Subforum
Deathnote Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Deathnotefan666

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:05 pm
If there was a deathnote and you happened to walk by it would you pick it and use it or leave it. I dont know what I will do If i was in that situation cause sometime people can make you mad.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:04 pm
i would probably pick it up and sell it to the black market twisted jk
um i would probably umm stressed pick it up for some reason but not write ppls names in it but use it as a diary whee no i probably wouldnt pick it up i would probably be to scared sweatdrop or i might just pick it up AND RULE THE WORLD eek nvm no i wouldnt pick it up i dont like killing ppl surprised  

Placeboraw

Master cade

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:52 am
sweatdrop I would leave it alone because once you pick it up you automatically make a deal with the shinigami who owns the deathnote that the shinigami would be the one to kill you cool but on the other hand you could kill a few people and burn the book which cancels the deal  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:29 am
It's hard to say. I know a few people pissed me off enough so that if I had the death note readily available I certainly might have. We all like to think we're nobler and more virtuous than we often really are. Light started out with the noblest of intentions, to purify the world of evil. Even though he was a scripted character I think we was fairly representative of what wold happen to a lot of us if we had it.  

Robiroth

Dino_Digger27

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:48 am
I would exact justice on those who deserve. I would be much like Light but I wouldn't screw up and kill those you aren't meant to be killed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:59 pm
Lol, after watching the anime you would think someone would learn the reason not to pick up the notebook, even if you didn't mess up it will always come back to get you in the end. The story kinda teach's you a lesson, I would pickup the notebook, But not touching it with my hands. I would take it somewhere nobody could find it or a shinigami couldn't retrieve it. (if there is such a place)  

Big Jethro

Charlotte Lottie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:35 am
I would pick it up, and as long as you don't write in it your fine. Knowing me I'd most likely do what Kira did and start killing of people who have committed horrible crimes. But I don't think I'd go as crazy as he did. (Like killing L) but I can see what he was trying to do. He just didn't think that we're human and we're all sinners some way or another. So killing people for petty crimes is wrong.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:56 pm
I'd pick it up, take it home, wrap it up all pretty, and give it to my friend.  

SaintHiroku

Lord Deathnotefan666

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:53 pm
SaintHiroku

guess thats good but what happened if you and your friend get into an argument he might try to get you  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:07 pm
Lord Deathnotefan666
SaintHiroku

guess thats good but what happened if you and your friend get into an argument he might try to get you

Mm.. we never argue. And they would never do that. >_<;;

But I figure they might have use for it, because I don't really know any people that deserve to die. But they, I think, know some people who would deserve that. :c  

SaintHiroku

Lord Deathnotefan666

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:08 pm
SaintHiroku
Lord Deathnotefan666
SaintHiroku

Mm.. we never argue. And they would never do that. >_<;;

But I figure they might have use for it, because I don't really know any people that deserve to die. But they, I think, know some people who would deserve that. :c

then i guess thats cool  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:12 pm
Yeah. >.<;; But I don't know if they would use it or not. lol.

They had this death note they made and they never put anything down in it. o_o  

SaintHiroku

Sephyre Eyes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:47 pm
Idano...I'm not as genius as Light was, so I def. couldnt be the Savior/God of the new world.
But I would most likely follor his path. Eliminate evil: those who commit crimes and do stuff in the underworld.

yeah... cool  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:38 pm
I'd pick it up and use.... What happens when you use it is that you just end not going to heaven or hell so you wouldn't have to really what happens to you... unlike light I would have everyone randomly die from a heartattack and I'd probably use it to gain power and money... maybe world domination if I had really loyal servants.  

Treeswatchyoumasturbate

Man-Hungry Vampire

GlamxShock

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:01 pm
Kill some people then burn the book. scream  
Specific Anime/Manga Subforum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items