Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
A switch of Opposties. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:04 pm
Well, since I want to be an author, this might be good practice, so I'm just going to write another random story... I hope it's ok that I used some of your guy's names.

"Gather 'round everyone. Gather 'round." Ambercloud, an old elder, told the crowding kits and apprentices. "Come all listen to my tale."
"What's it going to be about this time?" Speckledpaw asked.
"Is it the one about the making of the clans?" Shadekit but in.
Ambercloud purred. "No no little ones. This is a new story. One I haven't told in a while. I was young then, just newly apprenticed. I loved FireClan, always have, my short pelt made it easy for me to cool off in the hot sun rays. I couldn't imagine what snow looked like... or felt."

~IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~

"Rawr!" Bronzepaw yelped and landed with a thump ontop of Shellpaw. "Take that Snow Skum!"
"Ok, ok." Shellpaw mumered. "Now get off of me!"
"If a SnowClan warrior ever set foot in here, I'd claw his head off!" Bronzepaw, my brother, exclaimed.
"Please, don't talk like that." I complained.
"You're just saying that because you have a friend there. "A stupid, mouse-brained friend."
"Don't insult her!" I hissed.
"Yeah, yeah. I can't beleive you Amberpaw! How can you be loyal if all you care about is that Snowdump?"
Before I could say anything, Bronzepaw padded off with Shellpaw scampering after him.
What a peice of fox dung! I thought darkly.
"This can't be good." I heard someone say. I turned to see Robinwing, our medicine cat, standing there.
"What?" I asked.
"This weather." she said. "It's cooling down, can't you tell?" she looked at me with anxious eyes.
"Now that I think about it, yeah." My rage had warmed me up so much she hadn't noticed the sudden change.
"I'm afraid this is what my dream meant."
"Huh?"
"I had a dream, I saw fire embers cooling, and snow melting... but nothing to fear little one, all will be well."

Over the next few starpelts and sunhighs it started to get cooler and cooler. Until it started snowing. As for SnowcClan? It got warmer and warmer. Until the snow melted...

"It's-it's sssss-so cold-d." Shellpaw complained, huddled together with Bronzepaw and I. We were shivering, our noses purple, and ice tinged our fur
"I kn-know. Ittt-t has b-been snowing-ng non-n s-ssstop." Bronzepaw agreed.
"We're all gonna die!" they yelled in unison, referring to the some who had already done so.
Suddenly a shimmering cat appeared before them- it was Leafstar.

"Bronze, and Shell paw, do you hate SnowClan so much now? Do you see what they have to go through?"
"Nooo! Th-their really tough!"
"Then I will give you back your sun. But please, be kinder to SnowClan."

Leafstar had visited everyone that day, all of both Fire and SnowClan. Of course, they still hate each other. But FireClan and SnowClan didn't fight at the gatherings anymore, and they could go a sunhigh or two without mentioning their hatered.

~IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~

"So that's a lesson to you kits and apprentices, always behave at the gatherings, and we can't help but hate FireClan, but still, treat them with slight respect." Blizzardstorm finished.

"How do we know this isn't some sort of trick to get us to behave?" Bearpaw asked, being the naughty kit she was.
"It's true, I swear." Blizzardstorm meowed, placing her tail over her heart.
"What ever happened to your friend's brother, Bronzepaw?" Sparklekit asked.
"Yeah, how come I've never seen him?" Silverpaw added.
"Bronzecoat? Well he's watching over us, helping Leafstar, he makes sure you treat his clan with respect."

Blizzardstorm and Ambercloud walked outside the elders den. Blizzardstorm enjoying the rays of the barely visable sun, and Ambercloud enjoying the tiny cold breeze. They both sighed.

"I sure do miss the sun."
"I sure do miss the snow."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:30 am
(bravo!!!! i loved your story!!!!! xd )
"Tell us more, Tell us more!!!!" Eaglepaw piped up in the crowd of apprentices and kits.
(wow i havent been Eaglepaw for about a month now, thats a long time lol)  

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:25 am
(WHAT U KILLED LEAFSTAR NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WAS GUNNA WRITE A STORY BOUT A SMALLER SKY CLAN o well ill wright it anyway)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:05 pm
hehe *tears up* That was. . .Beutiful xp hehe!!!
(I know it has been so long since I have been an apprentis, THAT my friend is why I know have CHERRYKIT DADADADADADADAAAAAAA!!!!!!)
Cinderpaw butted her sister "be quiet! Ambercloud is about to speak again!" Ambercloud looked down at Cinderpaw, she was the only one talking. Cinderpaw lowered her head "Sorry Ambercloud please contiue!"
Cinderpaw the stomped her paw on Eaglepaws paw. Then they both gave a murrow of laghter.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:16 am
(u put cindermoon!)

Skypaw walked past the elders den, over hearing the story. She sat near the enterence to hear the rest.

(Sandstriped was a warrior WAY before u guys came.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:30 pm
Wait? I'm supposed to wirte more? Ok well um, let me brain storm for a bit...

And sorry about Leafstar... I figured that she would be dead, since the last time saw her, Patch and Crystal star were really young... but I'd love to hear your story!  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:35 pm
Ah ha! I found an idea... ok so um, here I go  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:54 pm
"Bravo, Ambercloud." Patchstar purred. (PATCHSTAR'S STILL ALIVE!!! 0.0 YAY! lol)
((Btw, what clan is Ambercloud in? and are they at a gathering when this story was told?))  

Panda--Chan
Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:01 pm
reserved for the story, I'm gonna right it on microsoft word first  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:28 pm
(hehe! Opsy-dazy!! I fixed it!!)
Ambercloud gave another glare at Cinderpaw, "well since I can't remember a story at the moment, I'm going to go get some fresh air, untill then Adu!" Ambercloud got up and left. "Nice going Cinderpaw!" Eaglepaw purred. "Hey you started it!" Growled Cinderpaw. Cinderpaw then jumped on top of Eaglepaw, "Take that!!" Cinderpaw purred nipping at Eaglepaws ears.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:42 pm
Panda--Chan
"Bravo, Ambercloud." Patchstar purred. (PATCHSTAR'S STILL ALIVE!!! 0.0 YAY! lol)
((Btw, what clan is Ambercloud in? and are they at a gathering when this story was told?))

Ambercloud is in FireClan. And no, they are not at the gathering. It just so happened Blizzardstorm and Ambercloud told the same story at the same time.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:44 pm
(hehe!! and they will never know eather!!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

JellyfishSpine

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:48 am
((That was great!!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:08 pm
Cinderpaw growled, "Hehe! aren't you going to fight back you weak fireclan apprentice!!" Eaglepaw gave a low growl, "Get off me!! You, you Badger!!" the two cats continued to tusle while Ambercloud wandered around outside.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:55 pm
The two "wrestling" apprentices rolled into Ambercloud and stopped, Eaglepaw pinning Cinderpaw down. "Sorry Ambercloud!" They squeaked in unison.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff