Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply Speaking of Axis (Old Threads)
Have no fear, We're still here Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lily of the Sword
Crew

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:16 pm
What do you guys think we could do to make the guild more active??? o-o  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:15 pm
I think we need to advertise more, putting links and eye-catching banners in our signatures and becoming affiliates with people. I can help if you'd like!  

The Night Faery
Captain

AkaMidori

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:29 pm
Well, think about it, some people actually participated in the raffle, and nothing happened. Who won the raffle? That was a big let down for me. I think we should have more advertising to, but we should also have more entertaining stuff for them to do once they get here. Like avi contests, who can make the best avatar for a sub character in Through The Looking Glass and such.

WE ALL HAVE A.D.D. HERE. ADD SOMETHING SPARKLY TO THIS GUILD AND WE WILL FOLLOW.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:07 pm
we could do lots more game type of things smile  

BeachStormSurferChick

Pixel Doll

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:04 pm
Invite more artists, book fanatics, but overall catchy banners are a plus.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:52 pm
You might want to call an ambulance, I think the guild is dying...  

Xenataos

Interesting Seeker

Lily of the Sword
Crew

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:10 pm
Anata wa...

It is but everything we've tried to do has kind of failed. Hardly anyone entered the raffle. The only thing that seems to remain alive is the RPG. =p

... Soko ni masu ka?

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:06 pm
Yeah, and even the Rock is getting a little sluggish. Except for a new semi-RP that just opened up, Kahlan and I are the only ones posting in there!  

The Night Faery
Captain

The_Homicidal_Mad_Hatter

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:21 pm
Drawing pictures of the characters in a gothic version? blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:39 pm
haha, that's always a good one. I think I'll delve into the magic of charcoal sketches.... they always give a nice creepy feel to everything.  

The Night Faery
Captain

Noxious Weed

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:28 am
The raffle is still going on, just with so little support we figured it was a bad turnout and kept it open until all of the tickets were sold.

I admit, I've been a little off lately due to the release of Transformers: ROTF but we'll get to work on an awesome front page.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:33 pm
User Image
Just got a message about this charming guild - I want to try and stay active.
Haven't actually posted in any guild lately. sweatdrop

Ayniu

Fashionable Raider

9,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Groovy BeBe

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:59 pm
I just received a message as well about the guild. In all honesty, I've never been too devoted to staying active anywhere. But I will give it a shot here. I do completely adore the books, the cartoon, and am so very excited to hopefully start seeing some merchandise now that this movie is coming out. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:22 pm
Who doesn't want this guild to stay open, I ask you? XP

I agree; smart advertising is a good idea. I love the idea of sigs and stuff, but there are also other clever ways we can get people's attentions. We can see if we can affiliate with role plays that get good circulation; the more AiW in nature the better. The more artistically inclined can submit things to the art arena and leave a link back to the guild, and forum savvy darlings can slip into chats that are AiW related and see if we can get new, fresh people interested.

...it occurs to me that I do not know the rules of Guild advertising, so some of that may be illegal. >_>; Don't sue me!

Another thing that might help draw people in and get them interested enough to stay is something really interactive, like a community something. You know like how the Annual Balls are set up? Well, since I know AiW is really popular, I'm sure people would be interested if we ran some sort of guild event. Of course that would take a lot of work and effort from the crew, staff, members, ect. and is probably something better done after a while. But it seems like we have to have a specific hook to get people in and keep them. 3nodding

I sound like such a creeper in this post. XP And I really do plan to post int the Rock eventually! I'm just shy about rping. >_>;

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Speaking of Axis (Old Threads)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash