Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Battle of the clans! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:05 pm
This fourm is here for safe keepings. I really love this fourm. So now- it's a story of elder's legend.

Hello everyone! This is Bearclaw of SnowClan speaking! Ok, so some of you may have read the fanfiction about ThornClan in the Elder Stories's thread. If you did, you would've read about how they are a group of rouges camping out not to far away from our five clans. This rouge clan has promised themselves that they would take over the five clans, and rule them all.

Now, you can make yourself somehow realted to the members of ThornClan. maybe one of them are your rival who you haven't seen in years, or maybe one of them is your long lost sister. You decide, here are the realtionships so far:

Leader-
Rainstar- Silvercloud's father, an evil cat. Brother of Patchstar

Deputy-
Blackberry- (she is not a phone!) another evil cat, hates Speckledheart and Silvercloud.

Medicine Cat-
Speckledheart- a kind cat, Silvercloud's older sister.
Smallpaw- medicine cat apprintice, a blind grumpy cat. (Bearclaw's brother, even though he doesn't know it)

Warriors-
Coldheart- a loyal cat, not evil but not really nice. Brother of Crystalstar
Killingclaw- Blackberry's mate, quite evil yet loyal to thornclan.
Appleheart- the only she-cat warrior, she is a kind cat even if in a evil clan.

Apprintices-
Harmonypaw- smallpaw's sis (And Bearclaw's, doesn't know it etheir)
Runningpaw- a loyal cat to his clan

Queens-
Willowleaf- Harmonypaw's and Smallpaw's mother (And bearclaw's, STILL doesn't know XD)
Vinefrenzy- Coldheart's mate, Runningpaw's mother.

Elders-
Cheesenose- a grumpy cat with a super funny name!

There is no need to post your profile, since we all know who you are. So, let the war begin~!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:06 pm
"The time has come!" Rainstar annouced to ThornClan. "The time when we shall arrive as rulers of all clans!"  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:11 pm
(oooo....can i RP as Coldheart?)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:16 pm
((sure go on ahead... I'll probaly play as Blackberry... sigh, I'm listening to titantic music, it makes my cry))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:14 pm
(sweet....i love Titanic...i can play 'my heart will go on.' on my violin!)

Coldheart yowled, she didn't quit understand clan life yet, but it was slowly coming. Rainstar dismissed his clan. Clodheart walked over to the nursery, Vinefrenzy (wierd name) sat in the nice warm den, curled around two beautiful kits. Their names were Ravenkit and Hawkkit, tom and she-cat.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:24 pm
(KEWLIES!!! OH OH OH! Could Rainstar be Patchstar's brother?)
((I want to RP as Appleheart right now))

Appleheart sighed and padded over to her den. She couldnt understand why ThornClan couldnt just get along with the other clans. Why did they have to fight the other clans? ThornClan hadnt ever done anything to any of the other Clans, except maybe take a little of FireClan's territory...and steal some of their warriors...and claim themselves to be the newest Clan...okay, so they had done a lot. But why did they have to fight? Cats would be killed!

Appleheart thought of the kits and Queens in the nursery. Willowleaf and Vinefrenzy had kits to think about. Willowleaf was heavily pregnant and Vinefrenzy (tis an odd name...O.o) had two small kits she had to protect. Why must it come down to this?  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:42 pm
(these are weird names, but tis okay!!!!!)
(oh, can Coldheart be Crystalstar's bro, but she knows about it...but she thinks he's dead?)

Coldheart touched Vinefrenzy's nose with his, "Hello." He purred and licked his kits on the head.

"DADDY!" They yelled in unison and jumped around his paws. "Can we go out side and play?" The little black kit meow, Ravenkit.

"What does Vinefrenzy think?" Coldheart asked. The two kits stopped and looked back at their mother. Vinefrenzy nodded and the two kits ran out of the nursery. "You be a Snowclan cat, Hawkkit!" Ravenkit mewed and takled his sister.

"Why me?" Hawkkit asked and wrestled with Ravenkit.

"Because your white!" Ravenkit laughed. "Take this!" He batted Hawkkit.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:16 pm
((I think Silvercloud was going for the unquie side when she made these names. That's so cool you can play my heart will go on, I'm a newbie when it comes to that song. (I play acoustic guitar)

Patchstar- Sure! That'll mean Silverclouds you aunt...

Crystalstar- Sure!))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:23 pm
Blackberry stalked through out the camp. Feirce eyes scanning her surrondings. She walked into the nursery. and gazed down at the two kits.
Stupid runts she silently insulted, Blackberry hated kits, she always had.
"What are you doing?" she hissed at the queens and fathers. "These... things should be training. War is arising!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:37 pm
Bearclaw went out on a boreder patrol with some fellow warriors. ((yes, including Silvercloud, the creator of Thornclan))
"Silvercloud!" A familar voice hissed. Even though it wasn't her name called, Bearclaw followed her friend.
Before them was little Smallpaw. One of the only cats who had slightly befriended them. Only twosome really knew about ThornClan, they had vaugely described/mentioned the rouge clan to anyone.
"What is it?" Silvercloud hissed.
"look, I don't have much time. Rainstar's planning something, and I don't think it's too good."
"What do you mean?" bearclaw asked.
"Bearclaw!" Smallpaw hissed, rembering the warrior who had raieded their camp to retreive Silvercloud.
"Just keep going." Silvercloud erged.
"All I'm saying is keep your tails up, he's planning something hostile today."
"What are you guys doing?" the patrol asked, Smallpaw quickly smapered off.
The twosome exchanged a glance, "We gotta go." they said in unison, and they scampered back to camp, the rest of the patrol on their paws.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:51 pm
(KEWLIES! I can play My Heart Will Go On on the piano, the guitar and maybe the recorder...)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:23 pm
(lol, cool!)

Coldheart hissed at Blackberry, "They are to young!" He growled and walked in front of Blackberry's view of his kits. "You touch one little hair on them and I'll rip your fur off!" He threated, not taking his eyes off of the cat.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:36 pm
Blackberry bared her teeth, "They will fight... they all will. And at the clans' next gathering those kits of your's will be there."

((btw, let's say the gathering is tommorrow or something))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:37 pm
((wow, you must be good with insturments, Patchstar))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:59 am
"I will not let my kits fight in a battle that can not be won!" Coldheart growled and lept at Blackberry, sending her out of the nursery. He clawed her sides and bit her ear.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff