78%
 78%  [ 18 ]
Maybe
21%
 21%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 23

Jkiller00

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:24 am
I saw someone I know die. And I don't feel bad or sad. But the only things I think about is how dose it feel to die? Should I be scared to die? or should I not care and see what happens? that what I have been thinking ever scents he die.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:04 am
hhmmm idk wat to tell you but im not afraid of death nd im not bragging btw. hmm havent had somrone close to me die so....idk  

Midnight_Fox101

master_maji

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:26 am
Death is impossible to defeat, but most people can overpass this by living within knoledge and the hearts and souls of others. May i ask ,do you think you will forget this friend?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:20 am
its inevitable. so face it. if your scared sux 4 u. anywys,isnt that what gothicness is all about? or is that just an emo thing?  

black chrystal

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:30 am
black chrystal
its inevitable. so face it. if your scared sux 4 u. anywys,isnt that what gothicness is all about? or is that just an emo thing?
No. It isn't. I believe you have come to this guild misinformed. Go poke around some stickies in this guild and all your questions will be answered.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:18 pm
Being afraid of death is natural.

However, it's an experience we cannot understand until we experience it ourselves. Some people fear the unknown of death, which is perfectly fine. Others have no fear because it's inevitable. This is also perfectly fine.

Every person has a unique relationship with death, and there isn't anything wrong with any given reaction.  

GilAskan
Crew

AEtherclaw

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:35 pm
it probably feels differently depending on how it happens, however most ways are probably exceedingly unpleasant unless your at ground zero of a nuke.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:08 am
GilAskan
Every person has a unique relationship with death, and there isn't anything wrong with any given reaction.

Personally, I think the complete extermination of every living being, cellular organism, or even particle, upon a planet or any realm of "existence", because someone feels death is inevitable is rather wrong.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

AEtherclaw

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:45 am
Macabre_Cogitation
GilAskan

Personally, I think the complete extermination of every living being, cellular organism, or even particle, upon a planet or any realm of "existence", because someone feels death is inevitable is rather wrong.

what about to end grate suffering like that of a horrible war that consumes the entire planet for several thousands of years.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:48 am
i am not afraid to die, i'm just worried about how. and WHEN.  

Ayame_Rikimayu

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:34 pm
I've had enough people close to me die. Watched them, seen them, am not afraid. I used to be when I was little, about 12 is when everyone stared dying on me, since then I explored different views. It doesn't scare me, and why be afraid of it? It's going to happen, so don't fear it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:05 pm
master_maji
Death is impossible to defeat, but most people can overpass this by living within knoledge and the hearts and souls of others. May i ask ,do you think you will forget this friend?

No, Never He was too good of a friend to ever forget. But he is dead now. I can't cry but I miss him every day. neutral emo  

Jkiller00

Jkiller00

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:15 pm
他の体を1つの通行料を追加します。この非常に悪いばかげた魂神の残りです。 neutral emo  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:33 pm
I've had a few people around me die, but I can't say that I'm actually afraid of dying it self; I'm wayyy more terrified of what happenes afterward, because it's completely unknown. I mean, everyone knows that people die and many have seen it, but no one knows what comes next. Of course, my faith tells me what hapens, but I've never experienced it firsthand; being told about something isn't the same as going through it.

The unknown really scares me; that's why I don't like thinking about the future either.  

Wilixer

Gaylord Mule 3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:10 pm
Jkiller00
I saw someone I know die. And I don't feel bad or sad. But the only things I think about is how dose it feel to die? Should I be scared to die? or should I not care and see what happens? that what I have been thinking ever scents he die.

my condolences on your loss. i've had my share over the last few years. i learned to think of death as an inevitability that will one day happen. i recomend livign your life so that each day counts and doing things that you will not die ashamed of. i can't tell you how death feels as i am am still alive. just remember, it's goign to happen, don't worry about it and try to go without regrets.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff