Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [15]~ Stories ~
Here's a short story I wrote... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chief Muffin Top

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:48 am
Deep Scorching Voices

The blood is everywhere. But I still hear them. How much blood must I give before it's over. The Pain is torcher. Suffocating, yet a bit comfort in it as well. It burns every part of my body. But the blood, I taste it. So...PURE..... All of it, running down my arms. All of it. Yes, the blood. All of it on the floor. Surrounding...encircling me in a perfect circle. But they won't stop. They will never stop. Is this what you really WANT!? Why can't you just STOP TALKING to ME!! What is it you WANT??!!
'All of it,' I hear one say. 'Give us all the blood.. Cut more of your body..straight to the bones..'
"Will you stop?" I ask. "Will you stop talking to me?"
'Yes, of COURSE we will. Just give us all of your blood. It would be a great...pleasure..'
I cut deeper. I cut more. My legs, arms, stomach. Every part that was untouched. I cut it all. Blood pours out everywhere. I feel it...relaxing me. I whimper a little in pain. The voices..they've gotten louder instead of vanishing. They all screech. Cry. Yell for help. They yell for my help. What help can I give?? The keep screaming. They scream in my head. They all scream for my heart.
"LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" I shout.
'Give us your heart.... Your HEART. We want your HEART!' They say inside my head.
"You want it....you want my heart?" I say aloud. "You want IT!?? You can HAVE it!!!!"
I put the knife to my chest. I push it in deep. I made sure that it's close to my heart, and not touching it. It hurts badly. The pain is excrusiating. I can't help but scream in agony. I don't stop though. I pull the blade down in a straight line. Blood statrs pouring out everywhere. It's a gruesome sight. Even for me. I start to screech and cry in fear at all the blood. I pull the knife out fast. More blood comes out. Running down my chest. I throw the knife across the room. I try to get up to run from the scene, but my body is paralyzed. Is it the fear? The pain. Or could it be the....VOICES...
The beings, voices, screech in my head. They crash and bang against the inside of my skull. Trying to free themselves, maybe. It hurts. It hurts. My head pounds. The blood won't stop. I can't do a thing about it.
'GIVE IT TO US!' They screech. 'GIVE US YOUR HEART! YOUR HEART!!!!!'
"FINE!!" I scream.
I reach up to the gash on my chest. I try to reach in and pull at it. Rip it off, go inside and take out my heart. Give them my heart. It hurts so badly. The pain makes me cry deep sorrowful painful tears. It feels as if my eyes are bleeding. I keep going though. I must give them my heart. It's the only way to make them stop. I try to go into my chest, but the pain paralyzes my hand. I can no longer move. I start to cough up blood. I choke on my blood. I feel myself going into the darkness. I lay down and let the pain go all through out my entire body. I feel the darkness hovering over me. Ready to come inside and take over. To consume me in it's ocean. To bring me into the darkness. The very...comforting darkness. But the voices won't let it.
They screech and yell. They cry out and curse the darkness.
'NO!! You must finish!' They say. ' Give us your heart. You must ripp it out at ONCE!'
"I...ca..can't," I mange to say, a little blood coming out of my mouth.
I feel the darkness now on top of me. Sinking into me. I can feel myself dying. I can no longer speak, move, hear outside of me. I can hardly breathe.
'We welcome the darkness into your soul. We bring the darkness upon you. You cannot escape it, you never will.' I hear them say. It's distant. Could they be fading?
'You have not completeted your task we gave,' They say louder. 'Now you shall suffer in Agony's hands!!'
No. NO! This can't be. They must disappear. Why aren't they gone!? I can't go on. I feel the world. The darkness caveing in on my body. Killing me slowly. I can't escape. I'm too weak. Too powerless. What does this mean. Will I die. I hope so. But somehow I know I won't. In the hands of these voices. These demons. My demons. I know this isn't the end. No, more like the....beginning...
I hear a muffling of screams and cries outside of me. People? Cold hands touch my bodym trying to help me. I can hardly tell what's going on. My eyes are open, but I can't scream. I whimper in pain. I hear a soft voice. But I can't make out the words. I try to stay above the darkness, but I fail. Darkness sweeps over me. I no longer know what might, what will happen to me. All I feel is the all comforting darkness. I go deeper into the darkness. Depper...into unconciousness.......

~Lakeysha Coughlin ^-^

COMMENT!!!! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:29 pm
Nice.  

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Daenys

Benevolent Fatcat

13,350 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:55 am
wow.. that's good..
^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:27 am
O.O OH MY FREAKIN GOD! That freaked me out big time! Good job! That is a magnifisent piece of work you have there my friend. Truely remarkable!  

dedenjoe

Symbolon

Blessed Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:32 pm
Ima writin'
CONTINUE IT!!! It deserves to be continued...
TWO books- Mirror of Time and my other one that's unnamed for now...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:36 pm
Well this was beautiful and disturbing and strangely angsty and evocative with a healthy dose of insanity. And all without knowing the characters name or gender. This is very well done.
I only wish I knew more about this character and what was happening and the voices - is it insanity or is this a supernatural horror of some kind?
This was gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing!
heart  

True011

Purpleinator

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:15 pm
pretty scary. srry i didnt finish it all  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:39 am
WOW! your so creative with words. you should become an author!

But that story, although short, was very entertaining to read. You should really continue it.  

TailandTail

blood rain puddle

700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:10 pm
HinataGentle
wow.. that's good..
^_^
its nice  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:22 pm
Thats nice, but weird at the same time!  

SPLENDiiD123

XJessexGreenDayX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:45 pm
thats really good  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:46 pm
you should write a book youd be famous  

XJessexGreenDayX

ninjadude 4ever

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:35 pm
WOW!!! thats some crazy s**t  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:50 pm
that was good, kind of reminded me of my inner insanity. I felt that pain. that agony. You are very talented, i like your style. not many people could do that....  

baduhmtiss

Wench

XmApLeRX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:29 pm
nice  
[15]~ Stories ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items