Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Tribe of shining light! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea? Bad idea?
  Oh!! I love it!!! It's it's. . .BRILIANT!!!!!!!
  Boo!! Terrible idea!!!! No one wants to be in a tribe!!!!
  Good idea!
  Bad idea!
  I LOVE JERKY AND INUYASHA!!!!!!!!!!! :xp:
  What? Tribe! Where? Here!!!!! ok.
View Results

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:35 am
This room is about the Tribe of shining light.
Please just follow the basic rules of any chat room here.
Everyone is welcome!!!
If you have any questions about it please ask!!
I am the healer Sun of glowing embers. (sun)
you have the option of being:
-To-be
- Cave-gard
- Prey-Hunter
or
- kit-mother
also I made up another one, that kinda goes along with cave garding,
- Gardians of the Pool of never ending light
this position is where you stand at the entrence of the pool of never ending light. (there is only one entrence)
Here are the people in this RP:
(sorry, in this message I can't get pix.'s! But if you want to post your pix.'s go ahead!!)
-Harmony of waking mooon (harmony) kit: Leafpool24
-Star that never sleeps (star) To-be Cave guard: Crystalstar_leader
-Aurora of lunar light (lunar) Prey-Hunter: Lord myself
-Halfmoon in night sky (halfmoon) Kit-mother: Panda--Chan
-Night of many stars (night) Prey-hunter: Nightfure
-Wolf of the silver moon (wolf) Kit-mother: Little_moon_girl
-Aurao of lunar light (lunar) Prey-hunter: Super_Anime_Fan_Freak
-Stars in dark sky (sky) kit: Clawfire_1
-Light that shines on silver pool (silver) Kit-mother: Magnificent Meghan
-Only cloud in sky (cloud)Prey-hunter: Ealges_fan_4_life
-Mist of tumbling waters (mist) To-be ?: KitaTataki
-Storm that darkens sky (storm) To-be Cave guard: The_Duke101
-Light of shining stars (light) Prey-hunter: Dreamerlily
-Petals open to the Moon (petal) Prey-hunter: Relient_kt
-Universal galaxy of silence (galaxy) Kit-mother: FakiaFrenzy
-Light of the morning dawn (dawn) Cave-guard: jfederer62
Ok now to describe the Pool of never ending light.
- A small lake in the middle of the forest. Light shines there almost all the time, it is forbidion to go to the pool of never ending light, during any weather exsept sunny skies. (the Gardians are the ones who inforce this.).
Cave of the Tribe of shining light:
It isn't so much as a cave, but ALOT of tree roots pushed together. Cave garders patrol one side of the huge tree root place. If you don't know where you are going you can get lost in the tree roots and trees. (this is the tribes defense!) The reson only one side of the caves are patroled, is because the other side is surrounded by trees pushed together, thorn bushes, black berry bushes, and sudden cliffs.
The prey-kill pile:
The prey-kill pile is in the only clear area in the camp of roots, that doesn't have roots bushes or trees. This is where cats come to socialize with others, and eat Prey-kill.
The nursery:
The nursery is a big hole that was created out of a rotting tree. The tree is covered in moss, and basically crushed, pushed and surrouned by tree roots. This makes a kind of nature burrow. Ferns, roots, and bushes cover the top. If you didn't know it was there, you would fall stait through, but this is the warmest place during cold sesons.
The To-be cave:
The to-be cave is a place that only to-be's can get into. Because of course, it was to-bes who found it. The to-be cave is a seperation of two root's in a rotting tree. If you slide down in between these roots, you can climb up the inside of the tree, to a kind of fourt. A knot hole that is just big enough to look out of. From here you can look over the whole camp, but most to-be's sleep near the entrence, because the look out is REALLY cramped.
The Cave garders:
The cave garders don't really have a specific cave, but they normally sleep under a bunch of roots that have grown over a bunch of moss. From a Two-legers point of view it would look like a hand facing downward, with just the fingers pushing into the soil.
The Hunters cave:
The hunters cave isn't a cave, or root's growing over soil, it's individual roots that have grown over soil, with moss growing on top. There close enough together that each hunter can sleep on his/her own root with out getting cold.
The Gardians:
The gardians don't really have anything cool to sleep under, they just sleep under the bushes near the mouth to the entrence of the Pool of never ending light.
The healers cave:
Since the healer is one of the most important positions in the Tribe, I think it would be fair to have him/her have a cool sleeping place.
The healers cave is toward the back. It is in one of the biggest trees. The way to get up is to climb the tree a ways. There are enough roots sticking out that you could walk up. Toward the top of the tree is a really fat branch that has moss growing on it. It is surrounded by branches and leafs. It is warm and snug. The reson it is really cool, is the view. You would be able to see every single cave and root in the area of the tribe. If you looked a little harder you would also be able to see the pool of never ending light. And in the morning the sun would rise right into your face, so you would be the first one up, good for leading a Tribe.
ok well thats every thing!!! Have fun!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:58 am
Oh! That's a great idea! It'd be fun!  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Mew_Peaches
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:08 am
I think it sounds like fun! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:01 am
It sounds fine to me, but Patchstar also has to agree....if we do make a Tribe we can make an RP for it...i'd be....*thinks*...'Star that never sleeps' (Star (A.K.A. the north star))  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:05 am
Aurora of Lunar Light (Lunar)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:35 pm
I think it's a good idea, but not for like a tribe for members to live in like a clan sorta thing. It's ok to have it for like, RPs, but i guess if we get soooo many members we can use it as a "clan". just not right now, k? ^^

in the RP i would be...

"Halfmoon in Night Sky" (Halfmoon)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Mew_Peaches
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:32 am
In the RP, I'd probably be...

Night of Many Stars (Night)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:19 pm
Yay!!! I have a good idea!!!!
Ok, um. . .*in loud voice* "I Will Be Called Sun of glowing embers!!!" (Sun)
Tehe!!!!
Ya, that sounds good, untill people catch on, we can't have it with the clans!
So yah! Does that mean I'm the leader of Tribe of shing light?
Because then I gotta go back and do some resherch. . . .  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:09 am
Yup! I think your healer! Can I be a hunter?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:02 am
Oooooh! Fun! Can I be Fox of The Silver Moon(Fox)? or I could make it Wolf instead of Fox. Which do you like better?  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:46 pm
Yeah, Cindermoon, it was your idea. You may be healer. Moonflower, either one works just fine ^.^ I want to be a Prey-Hunter! Or, No! I want to be a kit-mother!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:27 am
OOOO...i want to be a...a...to-be cave-guard! ^.^ This is amazing!
Look I found my pic!!
User Image  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Mew_Peaches
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:10 pm
I would want to be a prey hunter, and this would be me:

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:31 pm
Panda--Chan
Yeah, Cindermoon, it was your idea. You may be healer. Moonflower, either one works just fine ^.^ I want to be a Prey-Hunter! Or, No! I want to be a kit-mother!
Ok, then I think I'll be Wolf. I want to also be a kit-mother!  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:20 pm
YAY!!!!!!!
Just to make it clear. . .
Sun stood up and with a clear voice Cried across the pool of never ending light. "I am Sun of glowing embers, Healer of Tribe of Shining light, I have come to talk to my ancestors!" Sun then bent her head, and lapped at the water, then everything went dark.
(tehe!! Ok should I move this to the Gathering now? or should we keep it here?
Also people you can be what ever you want, -pix are not requiered-, if you want a pix then you can have one! ok I'm gonna change the front now!)  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff