Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
How come interviewers never ask good questions? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

music is living

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:26 am
The whole thread on what Ryan's bracelets say led me to thinking. How come when their in interviews the interviewer doesn't even bother to notice what they are wearing. Especially if they have a bracelet or something with words on it. Seriously, why wouldn't you ask what it says? I hate the ones who stick strictly to the script. I mean if I or any other actual fan were to interview them we would come up with the best questions. So post the questions that you would ask and your opinions on these "professional" interviewers.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:46 am
Maybe they think no one cares what Ryan's bracelets say xp Or maybe they don't want to be nosy.  

Polyphonic Twilight

sandflea

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:44 pm
Well if they think nobody cares then why are they interviewing them in the first place? They should care! lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:28 pm
They are musicians.
They aren't models.

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:32 pm
PrimeOdd
They are musicians.
They aren't models.
OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! Since when? eek  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:33 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
PrimeOdd
They are musicians.
They aren't models.

Since 2004.

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Lucky Mysterious

2,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:49 pm
I agree, I think their music is more important and I don't care about the bracelets. Even if they say something like ******** You.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:51 pm
PrimeOdd
Polyphonic Twilight
PrimeOdd
They are musicians.
They aren't models.

Since 2004.
=OOOOOO
WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US SOONER.
xD  

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:01 pm
~[girlygirl]~
PrimeOdd
Polyphonic Twilight
PrimeOdd
They are musicians.
They aren't models.

Since 2004.
=OOOOOO
WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US SOONER.
xD

Sorry. redface

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:07 pm
I think that they all ask the SAME questions. Every interview is all like "What's your insperation?" "What's the next step?" "What would you be doing if you weren't making music?" I wanna know different things!  

Polyamorous048

music is living

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:01 pm
Polyamorous048
I think that they all ask the SAME questions. Every interview is all like "What's your insperation?" "What's the next step?" "What would you be doing if you weren't making music?" I wanna know different things!

My point exactly!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:40 am
Polyamorous048

Well, my theory is that, the interviewer is asking these questions for Panic! for the purpose of knowing the answers for the readers and himself.
I don't think they know that they are asking the same questions because an east coast based magazine wouldn't have the same readers reading west coast based magazines.

If that made any sense... xp

GoodbyeLights

music is living

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:49 am
GoodbyeLights
Polyamorous048

Well, my theory is that, the interviewer is asking these questions for Panic! for the purpose of knowing the answers for the readers and himself.
I don't think they know that they are asking the same questions because an east coast based magazine wouldn't have the same readers reading west coast based magazines.

I get what your saying. Every interviewer needs to cover the basics for thier readers. But then you have fans that will hunt down a west coast mag when they live on the east coast. These are the people who are disapointed because it's the same questions over again. But another thing is, there is more then one east coast mag obviously so after one gets those questions in an interview why don't the other ones think of better questions? Why do they just keep reapeating the same ones for the same readers?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:35 am
music is living
GoodbyeLights
Polyamorous048

I get what your saying. Every interviewer needs to cover the basics for thier readers. But then you have fans that will hunt down a west coast mag when they live on the east coast. These are the people who are disapointed because it's the same questions over again. But another thing is, there is more then one east coast mag obviously so after one gets those questions in an interview why don't the other ones think of better questions? Why do they just keep reapeating the same ones for the same readers?

Most people aren't into Panic At The Disco as much as we are. Most people don't care what their favorite ice cream flavour is or what's their favorite amusement park. Think about someone who has never heard of Panic At The Disco before and opens to their article in a magazine. People want to know about their albums and tours. People want to know how they became famous and what their inspirations are. We don't because we already know these things. But the average person who opens that magazine will most likely not be as big of a fanatic as we are.

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:00 pm
They probably because thats what most audience knows about. People probably don't really know about his bracelet. So thats what I'm guessing.

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff