Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Video Games Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vote for....
  GOLD!!!
View Results

Lady Osaka

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:34 pm
recently hooked on RE4, and the game is so intensing that we gather a group (me & amigos) to cheer up the player instead of wetting themselves.

so, in the middle of searching for game-cheats, my friend went on screaming "HOT BISHIS IN CATFIGHT!!" <-- points at the knife-fight Leon has with Jack. lol, I like Leon but Jack is a s.o.b. sweatdrop

I know most of you adores the FinalFantasy couples, but what about other games? whats your fav pair?

I like WeskerXChris XP  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:37 pm
I'm currently RPing Wesker/Leon, Krauser/Leon....Leon/Ada (b***h gets around doesn't he), and Wesker/OC. Though Krauser keeps trying to top Wesker. XD It's more sexual tension than anything, it's an awesome game *_*

and Um...well. I've only played RE and FF so I don't know any other pairings XD  

Syntria
Crew

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:56 pm
OMG another Residient Evil fan XD

I love WeskerxChris, its just...so THERE you know! Theres a real love hate relashionship going on there XD

I love LeonxLuis from Resident Evil 4 too! The touching moment after Luis dies is just so...touching! I swear i sobbed my heart out...well I laughed first becuase Luis died from Saddler's WANG of DOOM but i cried afterwards.

Lets see other games huh?

Kingdom hearts:

RikuxSora
LeonxCloud
ClouxSephiroth
LeonxSora
AnsemxRiku
AxelxRoxas.

Bladestorm: 100 year war

Henry PercyxPrince Edward (Yes I shipped this game, sue me)
KarenxBranwyn of the bow (Yuri yay!)

Soul calibur:

KilikxYunsung
KilikxMaxi
SiegfriedxMitsurugi

Tekken Series:

Hwoarang doo sanxJin Kazama
Kazuya MishimaxLee Choalan
Bryan FuryxLei Wulong
Lee choalanxHwoaragn (I made this paring myself practically XD)
Jin KazamaxSteve Fox
Steve FoxxHwoarang

Phoenix Wright:

Miles EdgeworthxPhoenix Wright
Larry ButzxPhoenix Wright
Miles EdgeworthxDick Gumshoe
Matt Engardex Phonix Wright
Viktor Von KarmaxMiles Edgeworth (Crack XD)

Thats all I can think of for now ^^ Later!

Jadexx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:21 pm
RikuxSora

most definatly  

protecterofelements

PEELZ

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:27 pm
SNOTACON!
(Snake x Otacon)
Also Young!Ocelot x Big Boss
Ocelot x Snake
ect.

You all need to play the Metal Gear Solid games. So much slash.

I'm not really into any other game slash, right now.

Also, Kingdom Hearts parings have to be crack, or I don't want them... hum. I do like Leon x Krauser, or Leon x the hispanic guy... I forget his name *deep shame*.

Oh! Wesker x Chris. YESSSSS~  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:58 pm
Rulin' ya universes...

DantexVergil (DMC3) Dante tops, preferably... >8D Ohh yeah I like to see the tough and calm Vergil lose it completely! BWAHAHAHA~
Andand, Luxord/Xaldin, Luxord tops... There's not enough of them though
; ^ ;
And pairings with Balthier (Ffamfran), Basch, Al-Cid (lol.) and Gabranth (Noah) from FFXII are super great :3 Oh, but Vossler is good too... <3

Those are just my faves though... there are so many more pairings that I love xD
...since 1992.

User_2629207

LadyNox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:58 pm
Damn if Luxord/Xaldin isn't a guilty pleasure of mine. I wish there was more of that pairing around. >3

My KH OTP is Xemnas/Saix. Oh they'd be wonderfully evil and pretty together!

Um... other games...

Hero/Snowe from Suikoden IV. God, I love a pairing full of angst and betray and redemption.

And Sigurd/Ramsus from Xenogears.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:21 pm
Well, for KH2, I think I've come up with every pairing/triad possible short of a full out orgy. Right now my current obsession is Godot/Phoenix from Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations. There's one scene in there during the third case where you press on something: you lose points, but the dirty innuendo makes it worth it. At least until the Judge tries getting in on it. xp

What else? Shiek/Link and Shadow Link/Link from Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Zak/Cloud, Sephiroth/Cloud, and Vincent/Cloud from FF7(every fandom I like, I have at least one person I uke with everyone sweatdrop ), and Auron/Tidus for FF10.

AnonGirl88

Dapper Dabbler

14,225 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100

User_2629207

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:28 am
AnonGirl88
There's one scene in there during the third case where you press on something: you lose points, but the dirty innuendo makes it worth it. At least until the Judge tries getting in on it. xp
Rulin' ya universes...

eeh! innuendo...tell me tell me tell me! I've only played the first game D: and I won't be getting the other ones soon because I'm poor!
SO TELL MEEE~

..ah! I forgot about Gyakuten Saiban pairings!
NaruMitsu, Godot/Phoenix, Klavier/Apollo (anyone read that comic in the LJ comm? The mafia one!?) , Kristoph/Apollo, Kristoph/Klavier etc etc.
A reeeal big fancy kink regarding GyakuSai stuff is when Edgey and Feenie are like... two dads for Maya and Pearly etc. it's so cute ;_;

...yeah xD

@LadyNox: Saïx and Xemnas aaare cute tooo D: I slash ORG13 liek whoah, man... 'cept for Larxene, I mean, I LOVE Larxene, but yeah.
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:56 am
rikuX sora heart
and
roxasXSora  

kisa_uchiha_4ever

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:13 pm
Galerians: Ash -- Ash/Rion. Why?

BECAUSE THEY KISS. Twice.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:25 am
LadyNox
Damn if Luxord/Xaldin isn't a guilty pleasure of mine. I wish there was more of that pairing around. >3

I second that! 3nodding  

Lady Osaka

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:48 am
Lady Osaka
LadyNox

I second that! 3nodding
For me, Luxord/Xigbar. I think Xalgin's ugly. emo  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:45 am
Skizzors
Lady Osaka
LadyNox

I second that! 3nodding

lol yeah, Xaldin ain't winning any beauty contest but he's ridiculously awesome. XD I don't think Xigbar's all that attractive either so we're even razz Xaldin/Xigbar would be kind of awesome too. Lots of poonty sex. XD  

LadyNox
Vice Captain

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:14 am
LadyNox
Skizzors
Lady Osaka
LadyNox

I second that! 3nodding
lol yeah, Xaldin ain't winning any beauty contest but he's ridiculously awesome. XD I don't think Xigbar's all that attractive either so we're even razz Xaldin/Xigbar would be kind of awesome too. Lots of poonty sex. XD
I'm alright with OT3s with Luxord and Xigbar plus either Xaldin or Demyx, but.. splitting up the beautiful Luxiggy is a major "no" in my book. xd  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff