Sonic Unleashed! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sharieffx123
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:01 am
well this new game isnt expected to come out to later this year but from previews and movies they have its seems that there actullay trying to bring that hedgehog we know and love! just post your thoughts about this! biggrin 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:02 am
I love the fact theat they are trying to bring back the speed we all know good and well from the genesis days. I just hope that the controls are not bad or they add another hedgehog. We need other characters besides hedgehogs. And more less anti heroes that bit is dang well getting old.  

Itaru Fujiwara
Crew

Leowna
Crew

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:58 pm
User Image
Rolling around at the speed of sound.
I got places to go, gotta follow my rainbow!
Can't stick around, have to keep moving on.
Guess what lies ahead? Only one way to find out!

I think it'll be interesting.
I'm just a little 'eh' about the Werehog, though.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:00 am
I'm excited about Unleashed. It a game where you play as Sonic, no one else. No new characters except the Werehog... but it's still Sonic. And the whole night and day missions sound really cool too.

The gameplay is supposed to be like Rush and Rivals, so it should bring back the speed that Sonic fans know and love about Sonic.

Again, really excited for this game and I can't wait until it comes out.  

Saleana Faye

Knuckles Servant Monk II

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:50 am
Saleana Faye
I'm excited about Unleashed. It a game where you play as Sonic, no one else. No new characters except the Werehog... but it's still Sonic. And the whole night and day missions sound really cool too.

The gameplay is supposed to be like Rush and Rivals, so it should bring back the speed that Sonic fans know and love about Sonic.

Again, really excited for this game and I can't wait until it comes out.

same here.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:37 pm
They said that the Wii and PS2 versions are not going to take avantage of the the new hedgehog Engine that gonna give soinc unleashed that graphics looks I seen in traliars  

sharieffx123
Crew

Saleana Faye

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:15 pm
sharieffx123
They said that the Wii and PS2 versions are not going to take avantage of the the new hedgehog Engine that gonna give soinc unleashed that graphics looks I seen in traliars

I don't care about graphics. As long as Sonic comes out for a system that I can play him on, I'm the happiest person in the world.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:35 pm
Um, i have one question. When does it come out?  

Knuckles Servant Monk II

Saleana Faye

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:33 pm
From what I've heard on the trailers on Sega, Holidays 2008. So I'm say Christmas.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:31 pm
ah, crap. i shall wait with extreme patience until then......still waiting.  

Knuckles Servant Monk II

sharieffx123
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:50 pm
Saleana Faye
sharieffx123

I don't care about graphics. As long as Sonic comes out for a system that I can play him on, I'm the happiest person in the world.

thats true to I just thought I put things like updtaes on here I belive its still gonna be awesome!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:20 am
If you guys want some info: http://www.campsonic.com/

And here's the most reccent trailer, presented at E3: http://www.gametrailers.com/player/36549.html

AerisYunaTifaRikku
Crew

Darkness Nekais

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:38 am
I seen the Video for it on Sonic Style.org. And it looks so AWSOME! I gonna be a beast at that game!!! I've already beat and mastered all the other Sonic Games, So this is just another one for me to Accomplish beating! And Sonic Cronicles too!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:09 am
Defiantus
I seen the Video for it on Sonic Style.org. And it looks so AWSOME! I gonna be a beast at that game!!! I've already beat and mastered all the other Sonic Games, So this is just another one for me to Accomplish beating! And Sonic Cronicles too!

...Are you bragging?  

AerisYunaTifaRikku
Crew

AerisYunaTifaRikku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:11 am
If anyone wants more info, I can send you other sites. I've also got a downloadable version of the song from the trailer, if any of you want it.

And yeah. I'm nervous about the warehog thing, too.

~Chao Garden~(Sonic Gaming)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff