Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
ThornClan! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:31 pm
Leader-
Rainstar- Silvercloud's father, an evil cat.

Deputy-
Blackberry- (she is not a phone!) another evil cat, hates Speckledheart and Silvercloud.

Medicine Cat-
Speckledheart- a kind cat, Silvercloud's older sister.
Smallpaw- medicine cat apprintice, a blind grumpy cat.

Warriors-
Coldheart- a loyal cat, not evil but not really nice.
Killingclaw- Blackberry's mate, quite evil yet loyal to thornclan.
Appleheart- the only she-cat warrior, she is a kind cat even if in a evil clan.

Apprintices-
Harmonypaw- smallpaw's sis
Runningpaw- a loyal cat to his clan

Queens-
Willowleaf- Harmonypaw's and Smallpaw's mother
Vinefrenzy- Coldheart's mate, Runningpaw's mother.

Elders-
Cheesenose- a grumpy cat with a super funny name!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:42 pm
ThornClan's Story.....

Prolodge

"Hmph, can't belive those idiots gave this land without a fight." said Blackberry with an edge of pride.
"Actually, they obiously don't want the land." said Rainstar like it was the most obious thing in the world.
"Huh? what do you mean?"
"Look."
Blackberry looked. She saw three badgers, ready to attack.

Chapter One

Blackberry got ready to attack. She hissed at the badgers. That stupid FireClan! How can they think they can get rid of us that easily?, thought Blackberry. She pounced on one with her mate, Killingclaw, she slashed at it with all the might of TigerClan. She would defend the clan, for soon it would be hers. She had been deputy since the clan was made. Riverstar was bound to die soon. After all, this clan wasn't accepted by StarClan, which meant Riverstar had one life. Blackberry would find a time when she could take over or when Riverstar died. The only thing she worried about was Silvercloud, Riverstar has shared his plan to let Silverpaw become leader after him with his old elder, Sharpstrike. Blackberry had eavesdropped and Sharpstrike had seen her. Blackberry wanted no one to know that so..... she killed him. Or atleast poisoned him. She brought him to Speckledheart, pretending to find him this way. But Speckledheart was suspicious. That also worried Blackberry. Speckledheart was still alive though. She could tell anyone her suspicion. Blackberry didn't know if she has yet. The claws of the badger striking her interrupted her thoughts. After a while Blackberry saw her chance, she bit him by the throat, and that sent him running. The rest of the badgers ran away after a while. Blackberry smiled in pride.

Chapter Two

Riverstar led the clan back to the new camp. It was quite unprotected, but they could fix that. He saw quite the future for the clan.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Cats walked around the camp putting brambles around it. You see, the camp was surrounded by five big trees. They wrapped long vines and brambles around them all. Some of the other cats were digging a tunnel. The tunnel would lead them out of the camp secretly. It was simple and smart. He smiled, "Soon, we will rule over Crystalstar's Clan."
"Hmph, that will take a while."
"Perhaps, but we have our plan. Don't we Thornsong?"
Thornsong smiled, "Yes, soon we will have our revenge."

Chapter Three

Thornsong wandered around the forest, in SnowClan's territory. She had been following Silvercloud for quite a while now. Thornsong smiled, she was glad she was invisible. It had its advantages, but it also had disadvantages. She remembered that she couldn't attack and she couldn't talk to or be seen by anyone but Rainstar. She sighed. That way she couldn't attack already and have her revenge. Rainstar thought she wanted revenge on SnowClan, but he was wrong... very wrong.

Chapter Four

Speckledheart was telling Smallpaw about how to treat Green Cough. Suddenly she heard something. Go.... to SnowClan..... "What? Smallpaw, did you say something?"
"Uhhhh..... No."
Was SnowClan in danger? Wait... Silverpaw is in SnowClan!, she thought with alarm.
"Smallpaw, I'll be back in a minute!" she yelled and dashed out of her new den.
She ran as fast as she could, soon after she was so tired that a normal cat might just fall down and faint, she was there. She breathed deeply.
"Now... I need to find Silverpaw....." her words dragged on because she was so tired. She wandered for a while, soon she found her. She literally jumped up when she noticed Silverpaw was eating some deathberries. "SPIT THOSE OUT YOU IDIOT!!!" said Speckledheart in panic, seeing her sister in danger gave her a new strength. She jumped out from where she was hiding. Just that instant she saw some.... thing....... run off. She saw some plants to help Silverpaw by her. She picked them and said to Silverpaw, "Eat these." Silverpaw ate them and while she was, Speckledheart turned around to follow the thing she saw.

Chapter Five

Thornsong smiled. Everything was going according to plan. Speckledheart saved Silverpaw, Silverpaw would soon find out who she was, join the clan, become a warrior, find that her father was evil, and run away again, she would have to tell Rainstar that she would come back. This would be a major disadvantage when they got attacked by the other animals. Rainstar was bound to die.

Chapter Six

Smallpaw watched Silvercloud, the newly named warrior, run away with a pang of regret. He shook his head, he was a medicine cat, he knew he couldn't fall in love. He sighed. He went back to sorting herbs, but he still couldn't forget about her. He stood up and walked off. He stopped when he heard some talking in Rainstar's den.

Chapter Seven

Thornsong said to Rainstar, "Silvercloud isn't going to come if you force her."
Rainstar said,"I know, I know. But how else will we face the animals? We can't find out anything about them without her. She's the only one who can speak their tounge."
"Be pateint, Rainstar."
"Fine, oh, fine. But anyway, what are you?"
"I've already told, one of your ancentors, SnowClan killed me, actually Crystalstar did and I want revenge on them."
"Hmph. fair enough."
"I'm going to go see whats Silvercloud's doing now." lied Thornsong. Thornsong walked out of the camp. She laied down on the grass. She needed some time to think. StarClan told her the spell was wearing off. Soon she would be plain old Goldensun. Cats would be able to see her again and she would never be able to get her revenge on Rainstar if that happened. He would reconize her and he would defiantly kill her. She knew the only one who could help was Silvercloud. She worried she had done harm to her since she had sent the animals here. They would come soon enough and destroy ThornClan, but if Silvercloud didn't step up they would kill not just ThornClan, but also all the other clans.

Chapter Eight  

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:53 pm
lol! thats good!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:59 pm
Oh oh! I have an idea. How about we include ThornClan more in the rp, you could play half of the them, and I could play the other. Of course you would get to chose yours, but it would be fun! Lol, cheesenose, lol... wait you forgot Waffelnose! blaugh ((It's an inside joke)) Rember Tallpaw Onepaw and Lostkit? lol.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:57 pm
How ThornClan came to be.

((I don't care if I'm Bearclaw, i'm gonna write about Silvercloud anyways))

Rain padded back and forth infront of the tiny den. His mate, Thorn, lay inside, heavy with kits. They were a small group of rouges, Rain, Thorn, and Berry. Berry tended to lead them, and boss the other two around.
Sudenly faint mewing came from the nuresery.
"Their born." Rain whispered.
Berry just grunted, she loved Rain, but seeing these kits, these kits not being hers, made her in angry.
Rain trotted in, but then immeadently backed out.
"What?" Berry asked.
"T-thorn... s-she's dead."
They remained silent, one frozen in shock, the other frozen in happiness.
Suddenly three kits trotted out.
"Look, there out." Berry said, pointing her tail to them. "what d'ya gonna name 'em?"
"uh." Rain said, still not recovered.
Berry sighed, "Look, call that one Speckle, that one Silver, and name that little runt Rock or something."
Rain bowed his head. "I'm going to go rest." he mewed and trotted into the den with Thorn.
Now i can take care of these little brats
"Hey you, runt."
"Huh?" Rock asked and walked over, tripping a couple times.
Once he arrived, Berry ended his life quickly, then burried him.
"Barri?" Silver asked.
"What?" she snapped.
"I smell some'thin weird."
"That, that's just other cats." Berry meowed, hoping the little thing would shut up.
"Ooooh! Really? Can I see them?"
"Yeah, you can go see them." she said slying, an idea had just shot through her head
Berry then took the kit to the farthest clan she could imagine... SnowClan.
As soon as they arrived, Berry sprinted off, leaving Silver all alone in the snow barren feilds.
When she returned, there was Rain standing over the dead body of Rock. Rain pounced on top of her, pining her down.
"You killed them! You killed Rock and Silver!"
"No, p-please don't hurt me!"
"And why shouldn't I?" he snarled.
"Because Silver is still alive!" Berry blurted out.
"What? Where?"
"I won't tell you un-unless you release me."
"Hm, I not sure."
"I-I would let you be leader. You could be R-Rainstar leader of our clan- er, what th-those other cats are in. And I could be Blackberry! Deputy."
"Deputy?" Rain echoed.
"Er, i-it's something you can be. Think if it, you could rule all those other cats, and you'd be leader of it all!"
"Fine." Rain mewed slowly, releasing his grip. "Now, where is my kit?"
"I left her in the snow place, I think it's called SnowClan."
"fine, then we will take over this world. And I shall be Rainstar, leader of ThornClan... and someday, I will have Silver by my side... Blackberry, you will not be allowed to touch Speckle, understand?"

And so, ThornClan they are. (Even though Blackberry disapproved of the name) The threesome, Blackberry, Rainstar, and Specklepaw (he didn't like the sound of kit, and wanted her to be an apprentice) gathered up loners, rouges, and others to join ThornClan. The settled in a grove, south western of FireClan. And vowed to someday rule all five clans. And when the time came, they were ready to retreive Silver.

"Hmph, can't belive those idiots gave this land without a fight." said Blackberry with an edge of pride.
"Actually, they obiously don't want the land." said Rainstar like it was the most obious thing in the world.
"Huh? what do you mean?"
"Look."
Blackberry looked. She saw three badgers, ready to attack.
It would be a long time before anyone saw Silver- SilverCloud- again.

Extra:
Willowleaf had given birth to one other kit, but Blackberry had taken care of it before anyone on had known it existed (Willowleaf thought she must have dreamt the thrid kit) It is unknown if that thrid kit is still alive, or if Blackberry really had killed it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:59 pm
((ha!))  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:07 pm
sweet! actually at first Rainstar was a cat from snowclan but i like this better! The prolodge is about how fireclan (sorry fireclan!) gave up their land to them. my favriote cat in thornclan is actually Smallpaw! i need to update the story. *updates*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:12 pm
yay! ty! I missed you Silvercloud! crying why did you have to go to camp? when I see you I'm going to hit you then I'm going to stuff you in a box and then ship you to Africa and then I'm going to feed you to a loin and then I'm going to hug you so hard you'll have to promise to never leave for so long again! I missed you!!!

... and since I am going to go visit you today muhahahahaha!

lol, don't worry, Kate and Kirstin already got their treatment! Your the last on the list!  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:48 pm
oh boy......  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:02 pm
I rewrote Bearclaw's story!
Mostly i changed thorn to Golddensun, she was a clan cat.

Here is my version:

Rain padded back and forth infront of the tiny den. His mate, Golddensun, lay inside, heavy with kits. She was a Clan cat but ran away to be with Rain They were a small group of rouges, Rain, Golddensun, and Berry. Berry tended to lead them, and boss the other two around.
Sudenly faint mewing came from the nuresery.
"Their born." Rain whispered.
Berry just grunted, she loved Rain, but seeing these kits, these kits not being hers, made her in angry.
Rain trotted in, but then immeadently backed out.
"What?" Berry asked.
"Golddensun is dead. Hmph, she was weak. Oh well, the kits will be her replacement then."
They remained silent, Blackberrywas frozen in happiness and shock. She thought he loved her more than anything, I guess she was wrong.
Suddenly three kits trotted out.
"Look, there out." Berry said, pointing her tail to them. "what d'ya gonna name 'em?"
"Hmph." Rain said, they looked small.
Berry sighed, "Look, call that one Speckle, that one Silver, and name that little runt Rock or something."
Rain bowed his head. "I'm going to go rest." he mewed and trotted into the den with Golddensun.
Now i can take care of these little brats
"Hey you, runt."
"Huh?" Rock asked and walked over, tripping a couple times.
Once he arrived, Berry ended his life quickly, then burried him.
"Barri?" Silver asked.
"What?" she snapped.
"I smell some'thin weird."
"That, that's just other cats." Berry meowed, hoping the little thing would shut up.
"Ooooh! Really? Can I see them?"
"Yeah, you can go see them." she said slying, an idea had just shot through her head
Berry then took the kit to the farthest clan she could imagine... SnowClan.
As soon as they arrived, Berry sprinted off, leaving Silver all alone in the snow barren feilds.
When she returned, there was Rain standing over the dead body of Rock. Rain pounced on top of her, pining her down.
"You killed them! You killed Rock and Silver!"
"No, p-please don't hurt me!"
"And why shouldn't I?" he snarled.
"Because Silver is still alive!" Berry blurted out.
"What? Where?"
"I won't tell you un-unless you release me."
"Hm, I not sure."
"I-I would let you be leader. You could be R-Rainstar leader of our clan- er, what th-those other cats are in. And I could be Blackberry! Deputy."
"Deputy?" Rain echoed.
"Er, i-it's something you can be. Think if it, you could rule all those other cats, and you'd be leader of it all!"
"Fine." Rain mewed slowly, releasing his grip. "Now, where is my kit?"
"I left her in the snow place, I think it's called SnowClan."
"fine, then we will take over this world. And I shall be Rainstar, leader of ThornClan... and someday, I will have Silver by my side... Blackberry, you will not be allowed to touch Speckle, understand?"  

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:40 pm
So rainstar's a bit more evil in that version. The reason I made him a bit nicer is so that when we kill him in the war form it'd be more sad. Unless you dont want to kill him, which is fine. I love your version, though!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:47 pm
lol! this is getting LOOOOONG!! tehe!!  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:05 am
The war has strated! Come join the rp!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:07 am
((hehe...Cheesenose rofl ))
((I WANNA JOIN!!!!!!! who can i be? i wanna be evil))  

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:35 am
Who ever you want! But Blackberrry, Coldheart, and Appleheart are taken  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items