Introductions Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Itaru Fujiwara
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:39 am
Hello And welcome to our guild. This is where you introduce yourselves.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:44 pm
Name's Kosai01. I've been a fan of Sonic since I was six and I'm currently eighteen. I enjoy talking about games, guitar, computer, etc. Um...what more can I say? rofl  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

S2_SHADOWELITE

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:51 am
S2_Shadowelite, but you can call me Andre. Been a sonic fan since my dad brought home the geneses games sooooo many years ago. Also been collecting the comics steadily since then and have nearly every single one (only 100 short, which is pretty good). I'm also a writer and have a sonic the hedgehog story in mind but I can't draw for $^%$#.

If anyone can draw, hook me up! blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:47 pm
S2_SHADOWELITE
S2_Shadowelite, but you can call me Andre. Been a sonic fan since my dad brought home the geneses games sooooo many years ago. Also been collecting the comics steadily since then and have nearly every single one (only 100 short, which is pretty good). I'm also a writer and have a sonic the hedgehog story in mind but I can't draw for $^%$#.

If anyone can draw, hook me up! blaugh

I can draw ok. If you want an idea tell me.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Sonic th3 Hedgehog

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:39 am
the names sonic the hedgehog
but u can call me sonic mrgreen mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:20 am
Well I'm Saleana Faye. I've been a Sonic Fan since my mom bought me and my older sister a Sega Genesis for X-mas, so I was about 5 and I'm 17 now. I babysit and show the kids the Sonic games and they find him the greatest game ever. I play the Sonic games and watched the shows. I know nothing about the comics. I also enjoy playing other games and writing. Well that's me in a nutshell.  

Saleana Faye

sharieffx123
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:30 pm
Hi im sharieff ive know sonic ever scince I saw sonic underground which was a long time ago 3nodding but ive like sega and enjoyed sonic games 4 years im 15 i like to talk about lots of stuff computers games sega stuff and otheer things youll see posts from me now time soon!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:47 am
An intro? Ok then, let's see. My name is Cain, age 17. Sonic was the second videogame I ever played and I think I started playing the games after watching my mom when I was, I think maybe three. You can ask me pretty much anything about any videogame that isn't for the pc or Xbox series and I could answer it for you. I only got to watch one of the cartoons primarily, only seeing a little of another. I could go on with how my life has been based around gaming and few other things, but then I'd stretch the page too much. sweatdrop I'd like to end on the fact that I remake music from some classic videogames and one of my current projects is Angel Island Zone 1.  

True Transgression

PL1
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:48 pm
Hello, all. I am PL1.
I do some roleplaying, but really I prefer to just play the games. I'm awaiting Sonic Unleashed with some anxiousness, but the gameplay looks terrific so far.
Regrettably, I haven't been as active lately as I wish I could be. That, and I am a chronic lurker. Sometimes, I'm around but not posting. xp But I will post once or twice, I promise. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:22 pm
Hello there! I'm Twitchy_McHappysnoog. Don't ask where i got the weird name, cause i'm not all that sure. emo I've been a long-time sonic fan since i was really little. i plan to collect as much Sonic the Hedgehog stuff such as the series and games [Sonic Unleashed now on the list] and merchandise [sonic keychains, bookmarks, etc.] as i can. by the way, can anyone tell me where to find a copy of Sonic the Hedgehog the Movie?  

Knuckles Servant Monk II

Tromin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:33 pm
Twitchy_McHappysnoog
Hello there! I'm Twitchy_McHappysnoog. Don't ask where i got the weird name, cause i'm not all that sure. emo I've been a long-time sonic fan since i was really little. i plan to collect as much Sonic the Hedgehog stuff such as the series and games [Sonic Unleashed now on the list] and merchandise [sonic keychains, bookmarks, etc.] as i can. by the way, can anyone tell me where to find a copy of Sonic the Hedgehog the Movie?

I saw it on YouTube once and it was split into sveral parts.

Hello I am Tromin and I am currently perfecting my Sonic Cosplay Design which will look VERY similar to Sonic Th3 Hedgehog's when I am done. Anyway, I use to see The Adventures Of Sonic The Hedgehog as a child. As I grew I got a Sega Dreamcast and a Demo Disc with many video game demos...one being Sonic Adventure. From then on I ask my parents for Sonic Adventure and then the Sonic Craze began.

I have a Sonic FanCharacter who I will use for Roleplays when I am done with perfecting him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:14 am
Hello, I go by Aeris. I've been a Sonic fan since the first Sonic game for the Genisis came out, so I've been a fan ever since I was born. 3nodding I'm 15 now, and twiddling my thumbs as I wait for Sonic Unleashed and Sonic Chronicles to come out.  

AerisYunaTifaRikku
Crew

Leowna
Crew

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:14 pm
User Image
Rolling around at the speed of sound.
I got places to go, gotta follow my rainbow!
Can't stick around, have to keep moving on.
Guess what lies ahead? Only one way to find out!

Well, I was banned before when the guild was undergoing reconstruction.

Guess I'll have to post my intro again.

Hey.
My name is Girly.
I'm currently a mod of the guild.
I've been a fan of the Sonic games for years.
I used to play Sonic 2 and 3 on the Genesis, and have been hooked ever since.
I LOVE the soundtracks to Sonic games! They're always so good!
I didn't get that into the comics, unfortunately.
I watched some of Sonic X, but I couldn't catch the whole series, sadly enough.
I have watched the movie, though. Good film, that is.
I have a Knuckles plushie. That thing is not going anywhere. xD
I like to keep up with Sonic news.
I haven't really gotten that into writing fanfiction, and I can't draw, so fanart is out of the question...
But I hope to get into fanfiction soon!

Other things about me:

I am fifteen years old.
I have three dogs named Ace, Red, and Sam.
I like listening to Fall Out Boy, Panic at the Disco, My Chemical Romance, All-American Rejects, Evanescence, The Academy Is..., and others.
I tend to be very blunt, often coming across as mean. If that happens, don't take it personal. I don't mean to be cruel, I'm just telling the truth. Or rather, what I view as the truth.
I'm usually a pretty agreeable person, but with my mood swings lately, I've been known to lash out. If you are one of those unfortunate victims, wait until I calm down. I usually come around and apologize.
I try to be fair, and I won't do anything without a good reason. If there is an instance where you don't think I was being fair, send a PM my way. It won't guarantee that I'll change my mind, but I'm more than willing to hear your piece.
I'm a fun loving chick, and always laugh at jokes I view as funny, no matter how retarded they are.
I like to write, and make up characters in my mind. They talk to me. o.o
If you ever need someone to talk to, send me a PM. I won't bite you too badly, I promise.

And that is me.
And this is a long post.
So I'm going to end it now. xD

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:54 am
hey im zoroblade98 my fav is shadow and i heard about this guild from sharieffx123 and so im happy to be here!! biggrin  

ZoroBlade98

aliatelilith

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:13 pm
Bon! My name is aliatelilith and as many have also stated I been a Sonic fan since I was ity bity and I mean ity bity. I am 17 years old and 4 foot 7, now that's ity bity. And my favorite character is Knuckles.  
~Headlines, Welcomes, and Sites~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff