Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Waiting.( Frozen_to_death & tested_and_true ..FULL!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:52 am
User Image
Toc
Story
Searching
Profiles

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:57 am
User Image

She was always searching for the right guy with her best friend's help. But what she didn't know was the right guy was her best friend. He was heartbroken from waiting till she could see that.Then he joined the army. Its been a few years and he's coming back. Will she realize its him or is he going to remain heartbroken and move on?

kissmel8atnight

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:03 am
User Image

1; Keep it Semi-lit
2; should know the rules,I accept breaking the rules as long as you keep it reasonable
3;I need someone who can add to the story
4;No this does not have magic
5;Must be able to play multiple characters for certain parts of the story(aka the mail man blah blah blah)
6;Have fun and pm your profile to me

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:51 am
User Image

~Her~
Amanda Harris
Her pics
User Image
Age-19
Extra-best friends with him

Her house-[x]
Her livingroom-[x]
Bathroom-[x]
Kitchen-[x]
Her room-[x]
Pool-[x]
Dining room-[x]

kissmel8atnight

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:50 am
HIM
Donny King
Him-
User Image
Age- 19 1/2
Extra- He loves her but is best friends with her at the same time

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:03 am
Amanda was smiling as she pulled up to the Airport. 'terminal 5..'. She hopped out of her truck and zipped her sweatshirt up and headed in.She had her hair straightened and was wearing a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. 'Danny's plane is supposed to be here soon..' Amanda snaked through the crowds of people ,looking for the right terminal. It took her awhile to locate it but she found it.His plane would be there real soon. She sat down in one of the waiting seats and ..well waited.  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:13 am
Donny had written Amanda a letter a few months before telling her that he was coming back on this slightly rainy afternoon. He looked at a picture of her that he had kept with him in the inside pocket of his dress blue's and his BDU's as he waited impatiently for the airplane to land, that was taking some of the other solider's home along with him. Donny wasn't sure if Amanda would recognize him when he got there though, but was hoping that she would. When the airplane finally landed on the strip and hooked up to the airport he got up and grabbed his army issued duffle bag from the upper compartment, full of his things obviously, and headed off to where he'd finally get to see the girl he'd been missing, at the same time hoping she'd be there. At this point Donny was both scared, with his heart slowly pounding out of his chest, and excited, with the idea of seeing her again. Donny reached the end of the what seemed endless tunnel and brushed off his dress blues, put her picture away in his pocket and started looking around for her. When he finally found her he walked up behind her and set his duffle bag down. "So... did ja' miss me any Amanda?" he said to her standing there, waiting for her to turn around and answer him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:24 am
Amanda looked at the duffel bag then heard the voice almost freezing. She whipped around in her seat "Donny!" She got up and praticly tackled him in a hug. 'dont cry you wimp..' she thougtht "Of course I missed you loser"She took a step back and looked "Holy Crap..its been forever" She smiled and blew a strand of hair out of her face.  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:30 am
Donny laughed at her getting so excited at seeing him, though it made him just as happy that she was happy to see him. "Yeah it has, and you just grew much prettier every day without me didn't you?" he said to her as he stood there looking at her. "well then... god... i missed you too nerd." Donny put his hand on her head and messed up her hair as he told her this then stepped back,"I know your gonna want to get me back for that, but I should warn you my wenis knows kung foo now."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:43 am
She blushed at his complement but luaghed. "Kung foo huh?" she crossed her arms and tried to act serious "I can still kick your butt" She luaghed.She fixed her hair and looked up at him. He'd always been taller then her but now it was like...holy crap he's a giant. She went and attempted to pick his bag up. She was already getting a head of herself and she luaghed."c'mon..I got my own house now"  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:54 am
Donny smiled,"Probably. But whoa hey, I'll get that you don't have to take that thing it's way dirty and full of my stuff." he said to her seeing that she had picked up his ratty old duffel bag. He went over to where he had dropped his duffel bag, bent over and picked it up. He looked down to her,"But... well... something you could take is my arm like we used to do before i left." he said with some wondering to his voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:05 am
She luaghed "Okay..but I'm driving my truck..." she grabbed his arm like they used to. When they got to the parking lot she pulled out her keys and unlocked the truck. When they got in she started the truck. "dig my truck?" she luaghed  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:12 am
When Donny got in her truck he tossed his duffel bag in the back seat and removed his hat. "Well its no Hum-v, but yeah. It's ten times cooler and more comfortable." he said and laughed with her. "Hey, thanks for coming to see me and pick me up here. It means a lot to me... But now that I'm in your car... and your driving, I hope I don't die, cause god knows getting in a car with you is more dangerous than being shot at with a gun." Donny looked over to her to see if he'd get a reaction out of her with what he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:17 am
Her jaw dropped "Thats not funny!" she luaghed though,she couldn't help it."And too think...I was gonna make you dinner and cookies" she started complaing but she couldn't help but luagh. She leaned back in her seat"C'mon,Donny I'm not a bad driver.."She giggled."And It means alot that your back,I missed you and anyway..did you see any scratches on the truck?"  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:26 am
"It's funny to me." he said and then paused. "Awwsies... I want Amanda-made cookies... they put: Only slightly poisonous right on the package." he said and laughed again. "No i didn't see any scratches... but i think that i saw a dead cat on the front bumper of this here truck." Donny had missed out on a few years of teasing her, he was getting it all out of his system now though. "On the plus side though your car smells good for being a department of the army certified weapon."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff