Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
Central Military Building Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you into WinryXEd??AlXEd??EnvyXEd??
  Hell yes to all three!!!
  They're all alright....
  WINRYXED 4EVER!!!!!!
  EDXAL 4EVER!!!!
  EDXENVY 4EVER!!!!!
  I don't like any of them......(Hater.......)
View Results

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:23 pm
Okay this is the Central HQ. Since there's an academy, I think it would be a good idea to start a Role Play in Central HQ. So we need our alchemists, soldiers, homunculi and our beloved Furher.
((OCC: I would hope that you all can send me your information on your roleplay character(Soldier or alchemist) Otherwise PM me if you want to be homunculus. That way it saves room for the actual roleplay. XXD))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:28 pm
Okay now to start it off:
Homunculi-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lust:5Winry_Rockbell5
User Image
Envy: Envy Homunculi 08
Wrath:
Greed:
Gluttony:
Pride:
User Image
Sloth: The_Sin_Is_Envy

Soldiers:
Name:
Bio:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(angel or human form)
User Image(demon form)
Name: Bella
Race:Angel/Demon
Relationships: None.
Family:....doesn't have any and doesn't really need any.
Dislikes: Spiders, humans, and sometimes homunculi.
Skills: She fights with her demonic abilities of mind maniplulation...but is very skilled in hand-to-hand combate. She uses her fangs and claws when pushed past her limit.
Personality: She's quiet and nice. She grew up all alone....so she can be quite lonesome at times. She is also a bit childish for her age. She loves stealing peoples attention because of how small and young she looks. She hates it when people call her small, just like Fullmetal, and will hurt people on accident if they keep calling her small..short, tiny......
Bio: She came to the military at the age of 12 when the Furher found her. He took her in and when she turned 15 she became a personal guard for him and his military aid. By aid she was to go around and make sure the soldiers were working hard. But then there was an incident that showed her demon-like caulities when she was..hungry. She killed a soldier and feed on his blood. So the Furher had her hidden for a few months in Dante's mansion and then brought her back. But assigned her to deal with those who stick their noses into the Homunculi's work. She listen's only to the Furher and travels with him and Ms. Douglass everywhere. She is kinda close to Envy, she can try her best to calm him down or change the subject. She works inside the military as a soldier and a spy for the homunculi and can be seen helping the soldiers out around the office...(like poor Ed)..but all in all she sticks to her work.

State Alchemists:
Name:
Codename:
Personality:
Bio:
Name: Edward Elric
Codename: Fullmetal
Alchemic Skills: Ed has the special ability to create alchemical currents in his body simply by connecting his hands. This is a direct result of seeing the Gate of Alchemy, the source of all alchemical knowledge, while attempting to resurrect her mother. His body creates a transmutation circle when he puts his hands together, and he himself is the required rune. With this, he can perform alchemy without the use of the transmutation circles that regular alchemists require. This ability greatly increases his speed and alchemical potency. He most often uses this power in battle, in order to change the shape of his automail arm into a blade or to make weapons from the areas around him. He is also adept at changing substances from one thing to another, such as changing water into ethanol, etc. As the story progresses, these skills reach a point where he is able to transmute the elements of an enemy's body to injure them. In the manga, this knowledge is great enough to save his own life, as he heals a fatal wound.
Even without alchemical ability, Edward is a formidable fighter. He has extraordinary speed and strength--particularly for someone of his size--and is well-trained in hand-to-hand combat. Edward often fights using his automail blade, but is perfectly capable of handling enemies without it, having trained under the skilled alchemist and martial artist Izumi Curtis.
Personality: Edward Elric is the youngest State Alchemist to be selected by the State Military of the country, having achieved the rank of Major at age twelve. His father's disappearance when Edward was young, the death of his mother, and a failed transmutation play a key role in his story. Edward's motivation stems from a love for his brother Alphonse Elric, for whom he is desperately seeking a way to restore to a human form after their alchemy accident. Due to this, he is also generally perceived to be very independent; he feels that he's the only one who can solve a problem. Often, he feels a heavy guilt that the problem is his fault to begin with, and thus his responsibility to solve. This gives him a selfless inclination.
His automail limbs are made by his childhood friend Winry Rockbell. She's always kept busy with them, as Edward regularly breaks them during fights. She is constantly looking for new ways to improve them, whether it is an attempt at extending their lifespan or simply lightening the weight. In both the anime and manga, Winry is an extremely important person to Edward. In the anime series, no romantic feelings are ever explicitly stated, but in the manga, Winry is in love with him.
Edward is extremely short for his age and is very sensitive about his height, and will humorously overreact to any comment about it. He makes a habit of breaking out into rants and frenzied outbursts. Despite all of the obstacles that Edward tackles in the story, he still displays a childish personality when it comes to things he despises, such as needles and milk. He is extremely idealistic--often to a fault--and strongly believes in Equivalent Exchange, using it as his personal philosophy. Despite his occasional bouts of immaturity, he is a selfless, strong, independent young adult that gains a reputation as a "hero of the people". During his early teens, he catches serial killers, robbers, and helps different types of communities throughout the country. A running gag in the manga series is that Edward has very poor taste in art. Whenever he transmutes an item, he tends to make it over-the-top, including spikes, skulls, or other demon-like touches. Many characters become angered when he fixes their broken items to suit his own odd taste.
Bio:Edward is born in a small town named Resembool in the Amestris countryside. He lived with his younger brother, Alphonse Elric, and both of his parents, Trisha Elric and Hohenheim, until Hohenheim embarked on a journey when Edward was still a small child. Shortly after Hohenheim's departure, Trisha falls ill and dies, leaving the two young boys as orphans. Their neighbor, Pinako Rockbell, then begins looking after them. During that time, they diligently study alchemy in the hopes that they will be able to bring their mother back to life. After a chance meeting with a skilled alchemist named Izumi Curtis, Edward and his brother become her apprentices. When they return home from their training, they proceed to try the taboo art of Human transmutation in their father's study. The brothers not only fail to bring their mother back to life, but it also costs Edward his left leg and costs Alphonse his entire body. Edward then performs a second transmutation, sacrificing his own right arm to bind Alphonse's soul to a nearby suit of armor. Edward becomes a State Alchemist in order to find a way to recover their bodies through use of the legendary Philosopher's Stone. Winry Rockbell, his childhood friend, also outfits him with prosthetic automail limbs to replace those that he lost. It is because of these metal parts, Edward is nicknamed the "Fullmetal Alchemist".
User Image
Name: Shiranui A. Hitomi
Codename: Gravi
Alchemic Skills: Can control the heaviness of the air and change temperature
Personality: At first she is stern and extremely boring seeming, maybe even bossy. Once you get to know her she is kind and protective.
Bio: When Shiranui was ninteen her parents died in the Ishbalan war. Her and her Older Sister Melanie greived for a while but decided to follow in their parents footsteps by becoming alchemists. Her sister went through the exam and failed. Her sister controlled matter and She controlled gravity and temperature. They studied hard for more and more years. Then when she was twenty three, her sister died of an alchemic accident, leaving her the only one in her family. Once she was twenty four she went through the exam and passed. She is now a State Alchemist for the Military.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:55 pm
((i shall be Envy, ok?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:58 pm
((I wanna be me, Edward of course! m'kay? ))  

Original_Edward_Elric

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:43 pm
She walked down the hall outside of Edward's office.. "Hello......Edward...how are you??",she said as she stepped into his office, gving him a soft smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:49 pm
"fine..I guess" Edward replied, letting out a huge sigh. "stupid colonel is always on my back..." he muttered.  

Original_Edward_Elric

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:02 pm
((Sorry it took so long to get started. XXD Had to adjust stuff on the post and what not.))
"You poor dear. Here....let me cover for you.",she said placing a hand on his shoulder. Her white shawl grazed his shoulder. "Come on....you go on home...you work very hard.....even I can see that." She smiled while her deep green eyes shone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:10 pm
((its allright))

"oh...uh....ok...you sure?" Edward asked, his golden eyes questioning  

Original_Edward_Elric

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:46 pm
"Unless....you want your dear baby brother to spend another evening alone....",she said her green eyes burning into his. 'It's quite alright, Fullmetal.....I'm stuck here anyways until Fuhrer-sama and Ms. Douglas are ready to go.',she said to him in his mind. 'And yes I can talk to you this way...but it might leave you with a small headache.' She smiled and help Edward out of his chair.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:02 pm
"wow...uh....thanks." Edward grinned, getting up and putting on his jacket. He blinked in suprise when he heard her in his mind. 'wow' he thought.  

Original_Edward_Elric

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:13 pm
Envy sat in a tree somewhere hidden in the shadows a bit bored wondering what he should do now  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:25 pm
"You have a nice evening Ed.",she said to him. Bella walked over to the window and opened it, letting the evening air in.'I can still hear you, Fullmetal.....I can force myself into your head..so be careful what you think.'she said to him with a sly smile on her face.'Envy..hurry the hell up I'm dying over hear waiting for Pride and Sloth to finish up.',she said to Envy.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:30 pm
Envy saw the window open and jumped down from the tree landing on the window seal  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:37 pm
Edward grimaced, wondering how much she knew about him already...  

Original_Edward_Elric

~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces