Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
My grandma really likes panic now. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think it's weird?
  yes
  a little
  no
View Results

music is living

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:14 am
I was so shocked but last night I went to her house and I made her listen to pretty. odd. but after the first song she really started getting into it. She started asking things like "what are the boys names?", "How many albums do they have?", "Do you have the other album?". I was pretty shocked. She told me that it sounded like something that she would have listened to when she was my age. But she was my age in like the 30s so I didn't exactly know if that was a compliment or an insult but I figured that she ment well. After a while of listening and discussing the details, which she actually remembers, I told her that I was going to thier show in September. This is what shocked me the most. She asked if she could go to the concert with me. She has never been to a concert before and she thinks that they are a waste of money and thier too loud, etc. Of course I told her that it would be too loud for her because of what happens at panic's shows (strippers). But overall it just shocked me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:22 am
wow... id be scared, no offence towards your grandma,
i think i would be a bit freaked out an stuff... but wtv...scary..  

xo-elisa-xo

PanicChic2005

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:10 pm
It's rainin', rainin'....

Umm.... You just made my day. XD

Oo baby, it's rainin', rainin'.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:00 pm
There won't be strippers. I don't think at least. They sorta stopped the theatrics with The Nothing Rhymes with circus tour. I think, I haven't had a chance to go to a concert yet.

I can understand your grandma liking Pretty. Odd. but I don't think she'd like AFYCSO.  

MixedUp92

emmy downpour

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:59 pm
My Gram loves both albums. XD
She is wayyy crazy.
Even though "Lying..." says <********> in it she and I dance around her kitchen like cah razy to it!!!
And my whole family likes Pretty. Odd. 3nodding I play it at our Italian parties when like EVERYONE is around to hear it.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:48 pm
i didnt realize old people like Panic =/... my grandma doesnt like the music i like, but then again she's never heard panic before... or atleast i dont think she did...  

xo-elisa-xo

music is living

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:58 pm
xo-elisa-xo
i didnt realize old people like Panic =/... my grandma doesnt like the music i like, but then again she's never heard panic before... or atleast i dont think she did...

That's what I thought. She's listened to fob and cobra starship and she was like "that's okay" but she really liked panic. Who knew?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:14 pm
I don't see my grandma enough to get her into Panic At The Disco. xD She likes polka.

Oh, and there isn't any strippers at their concerts. gonk There never was. They were dancers and performers, which do not tour with them anymore.

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:47 pm
Pshh, I don't see anyone besides me and my sister into Panic At the Disco in my whole family rofl

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:24 pm

My brother loves them {Yes for brother!}
And just after the concert, I got my friends who came with me who really didn't like them into it.
I feel so proud. whee

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:21 am
It's not weird, it just means your grandma is way cool cool xp
And there won't be strippers at their show!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:11 am
takashi_sahoko

And just after the concert, I got my friends who came with me who really didn't like them into it.
I feel so proud. whee

Your brother is awesome. My lame-o brother [Pau]l hates Panic and makes fun of em ;[[[

Panda Cheval

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:48 pm
My grandma doesn't like anything i listen to she doesnt really like music.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:02 pm
Panda.Gal
takashi_sahoko

I feel so proud. whee

Your brother is awesome. My lame-o brother [Pau]l hates Panic and makes fun of em ;[[[

my bro is lame too, he liked them wen they first came out in 2005, but not anymore, he insults them and me =/ he's the 1 that first introduced me to them so i dont know who he now says he never liked them, i clearly remember him listening to i write sins not tradgeties everyday  

xo-elisa-xo

colaXbear

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:35 pm
xo-elisa-xo
Panda.Gal
takashi_sahoko

I feel so proud. whee

my bro is lame too, he liked them wen they first came out in 2005, but not anymore, he insults them and me =/ he's the 1 that first introduced me to them so i dont know who he now says he never liked them, i clearly remember him listening to i write sins not tradgeties everyday

woah! that's sounds exactly like my brother.

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff