Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[TV] What about Saved By The Bell slash?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zack or Slater?
  Zack
  Slater
View Results

smileontheedge

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:26 am
Okay, I really didn't start thinking about this until I saw an old rerun this morning on TV. It was the one where a girl tried out for the guy's wrestling team. Anyway: Slater was wrestling a radom kid who he thought was trying to join the team but it was a mistake so Slater helped him up and when he said: "Sorry kid," and the guy left I swear to God it looked like Slater slapped him on the butt. Now, I could be wrong but man if it was on the back, he aimed really low.

I doubt I'll look at Saved By The Bell again. Now, I have in my head that Slater should get with Zack or that Zack should get with Scritch. I'm not against it. I think it would be cute but I'm going to keep my on this.

What do you guys think?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:38 am
I haven't seen Saved by the Bell in ages. But from what I remember of it, there is a possibility of slash between any of the guys. Now I wanna go back and watch old episodes of Saved by the Bell just to see if I can find slash. That would be awesome. ^_^

Also, guys in sports are always smacking each other on the bum. It doesn't mean anything lol. BUT wrestling is about the most homoerotic sport ever so maybe Slater did join just to grope other guys. XD  

LadyNox
Vice Captain

smileontheedge

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:17 am
I'm not sure which part of the world your from but where I live they show old reruns on TBS early in the morning. Sometimes I get up and watch it if I'm not too tired. I still remember the theme song and I sing along. LOL!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:23 pm
x] I rememebr once I was super bored and came across a slash fanfic it was Zack/Slater. xD But yeahh I LOVE that show. I wish they had more male characters to slash though..  

Labtech Abi

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200

smileontheedge

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:25 am
I know. Well, they could always use the extras I guess but if I remeber they always used girls more then the guys, and most of the time the girls got with Zack.  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games