Reply Life Issues & Fashion
Is Pink The New Black?? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NinjaxSquirrel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:58 am
Many of you have probly wondered if pink has become the new black. Some say it has, others have said no. But what do you think?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:26 am
no offense but i hate it when people say that a color is the new black. i know its just an expession but to me black will always be black, pink is pink, and turtles can't fly. ok, done ranting.  

Ayame_Rikimayu

Tainted Deity

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:36 am
What are you trying to say?
Those "colour is the new black" statements usually refer to a fashionable colour and, well, goths don't typically wear something because it's in fashion.
In fact, the one thing that tends to visually identify goth fashion is its blackness.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:53 am
Oh god, I HOPE NOT!  

Veruniel
Crew

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:16 pm
No, pink is just a highlight colour, black is something you can wear as a block.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:37 pm
Black is like....a foundation colour, a base, something that has characteristics that can not be claimed by any other colour except white! Black can never be replaced! blaugh (Did that sound stereotypical to you?)

You use other bright colours like pink with black to make those colours pop out at you, like Rellik said: highlight colours. Other colours that don't visually assault you are lovely too, but just don't have the "go with everything-ness" that black does.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Gaylord Mule 3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:15 pm
Oh please say it isn't so.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:19 pm
Nope it's not.  

Jinx Noir

Alien Kitten

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:38 pm
I don't really care because I'm gonna wear what I'm gonna wear. I have better things to worry about than the colour of my clothes. Or whats in fashion.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:14 pm
Ayame_Rikimayu
and turtles can't fly.

they can if there's a potato cannon is involved, but who the ******** cares about trends anyway  

AEtherclaw

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:04 pm
You should have known what answers you would get. You're in a goth guild after all... twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:02 am
Er, no. :-p  

Melainis

Thirteenth Codger

-Lo Va Tits-

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:03 am
i kinda like cotton candy pink but not as mutch as black and if your going to where really lite pink (the only kind i like) you gotta where a lotta black  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:14 pm
Funny just the other day I heard

Isn't Black the new Black.  

NekoYasha09er

AEtherclaw

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:27 pm
white's the new black, black's the new gray, green's the new pink, pink's the new white, and nukes are the new fire. how's that?  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff