Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
who do you think the coolest anime characters are? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Master cade

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:06 pm
razz Im taking a list of all the best characters so to start things off with a few of my favorite characters are kagome and miroku from inuyasha,sia from blood plus,yuroichi from bleach and L and the shinigami king from deathnote and many more rolleyes .By the way please remember to tell which anime your characters are from wink .  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:01 pm
i agree with you they are pretty freaking awsome. On friuts baskets i would have to say torhu  

zerarin

hilaire11

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:05 am
I'd say Diva from Blood+. Yay!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:31 am
Near from DEATH NOTE
OR
Sasuke from NARUTO

they're both awesome  

KHroxasx3

directvantage45

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:15 pm
Lelouch from Code Geass, simply because he could have been like Light from death note, but instead he actually has a soul. Oh, and who are you all to forget Kon? Bleach would not be as fun without him. Sadly, they cut him out of Hueco Mundo. Last but not least, Edward Elric, for being the tragic character that we all must inevitably sympathize with. And then right after that, there is also his inevitable shortie prods. scream  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:37 pm
well i agree with all of you ed is pretty awesome biggrin and I thought near was pronounced 'mir' confused diva is just wickedly awesome twisted and Zerarin you forgot to say what anime torhu is from evil  

Master cade

hilaire11

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:58 am
I forgot to add Yui and Nakago from Fushigi Yuugi.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:25 pm
directvantage45
Lelouch from Code Geass, simply because he could have been like Light from death note, but instead he actually has a soul. Oh, and who are you all to forget Kon? Bleach would not be as fun without him. Sadly, they cut him out of Hueco Mundo. Last but not least, Edward Elric, for being the tragic character that we all must inevitably sympathize with. And then right after that, there is also his inevitable shortie prods. scream

Simply because he is awesome.  

Arita Shion

My_Wolfs_Wings

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:35 pm
I have to say Satoshi from Dnangel and Sesshomaru from Inuyasha!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:13 pm
well for me they were all already named, except for ed and al from full metal alchemist  

chymiro

Zindoru-TheDemonOutlaw

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:24 pm
It either Ikki from air gear, souichiro from tenjho tenge, alucard from hellsing, or dante from dmc the anime  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:30 pm
Rock Lee and L heart  

Ophelianime

Chatty Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Mighty Dark Assassin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:26 pm
I'll have to say Cpt. Hitsugaya from Bleach, Dante from Devil May Cry, and Light from Death Note.
I just think that they all both bad a**  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:03 pm
sweatdrop yeah dante is pretty freakin awesome and his sword alastar is the best looking sword ever and so is the tetsaiga from inuyasha also captain hitsugaya's weapon isnt so bad either  

Master cade

Sora Rorona

Kawaii Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:40 pm
Characters who are just meant to be cool:

Sasuke and Anko - from Naruto
Touka - from Utawarerumono
Zero - from V.K
Krad - from D.N Angel
Lavi and Kanda - from D.Gray Man
Kousuke - from Spiral
Kazuma - from Kaze no Stigma