View Results

Zombies like Brains

Hallowed Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:20 am
So, i agree to battle my friends little brother. i told him my only big rule was not to use hacked pokemon. he agreed to my terms.

but then he he sent out a Black Charizard with Wonder Guard as it's Ability.
I gave royally kicking his sorry a** serious thought, but it might have annoyed my friend a little, so i didn't.

Now i will never trade or battle the little weasel.

Discussion:
Hacked pokemon
What you would have done in my position
pissing off someone you want stuff from (pokemon related)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:27 am
I would have said; "You're a cheap dirty little cheater, who proves you can't play Pokemon properly."

Try a kid with an Arceus!  

Junk the Guild

Darkpidgeot

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:25 pm
People who use hacked pokemon are sore losers who can't win fairly. I fought a Sableye with Wonder Guard. (They have no weaknesses)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:11 pm
Darkpidgeot
People who use hacked pokemon are sore losers who can't win fairly. I fought a Sableye with Wonder Guard. (They have no weaknesses)

That must've sucked hard.  

Junk the Guild

Zombies like Brains

Hallowed Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:34 am
Darkpidgeot

wow.

that isn't cool.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:02 pm
Honestly, I woulda turned off my DS, slapped the kid and walked away. I hate hackers, but I hate people who lie about their Pokemon even more. Pokemon isn't a particularly difficult game. If someone has to cheat to win at it, I'd consider them to be a lousy gamer.  

Negai Boshi
Captain

Junk the Guild

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:57 pm
Negai Boshi
Honestly, I woulda turned off my DS, slapped the kid and walked away. I hate hackers, but I hate people who lie about their Pokemon even more. Pokemon isn't a particularly difficult game. If someone has to cheat to win at it, I'd consider them to be a lousy gamer.

Exactly. If it tough, get a walkthrough guide book.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:53 pm
E-Hero Omega
Negai Boshi

Exactly. If it tough, get a walkthrough guide book.

Yeah. Or, the internet makes a great source. Google "(insert version here)walkthrough" and you can look up whatever you're stuck on. Or, Serebii.net= heart . I've noticed a lot of hackers don't even bother with the story, though. I don't think they hack to get around it easily, I think they do it more for competitive purposes....  

Negai Boshi
Captain

The Fabulous M a r x

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:03 pm
My guess about why some people hack is because they either don't have the patience to truly raise a good team and then just want to go above and beyond with hacking OR they just aren't good at the game normally and hack to make themselves think they are good.

Fun facts!:
1. If a hacked pokemon has certain attributes that it normally shouldn't have (ex: certain abilities or moves, 100 pps for a move, or no date or location of where the pokemon was caught/hatched), that pokemon will not transfer onto PBR
2. Not sure if this is confirmed or not but I believe that Wonder Gaurd is programed so only attacks super effective against the one and only pokemon with this ability, Shedinja, would damage the user. So say if you fight a Sableye or Spiritomb with Wonder Gaurd, you finally have an exuse to Flareon, the pokemon with literally no moveset!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:00 am
Yuugure no Eiyuu
My guess about why some people hack is because they either don't have the patience to truly raise a good team and then just want to go above and beyond with hacking OR they just aren't good at the game normally and hack to make themselves think they are good.

You're right. It's like if you can't raise the Pokemon the right way, why are you playing in the first place?  

Junk the Guild

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:26 am
E-Hero Omega
Yuugure no Eiyuu

You're right. It's like if you can't raise the Pokemon the right way, why are you playing in the first place?
My guess would be so that the hackers have a right to brag about something. Almost everyone has an obsession with bragging to others, some just use inappropriate ways to be able to.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:48 am
lila0291
E-Hero Omega
Yuugure no Eiyuu

My guess would be so that the hackers have a right to brag about something. Almost everyone has an obsession with bragging to others, some just use inappropriate ways to be able to.
Like I use to use Gameshark up until Ruby and Sapphire. My views were different back then.  

Junk the Guild

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:45 am
E-Hero Omega
lila0291
E-Hero Omega
Yuugure no Eiyuu

Like I use to use Gameshark up until Ruby and Sapphire. My views were different back then.
Although, hacking seems to be a lot more common now than it was back then...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:24 am
I hate cheaters, and refuse to play and trade with them.  

krishnath

froggie of pwnage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:26 am
krishnath
I hate cheaters, and refuse to play and trade with them.

Same here.  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces