Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
This was on Keltie's MySpace. Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poor Keltie. :(
  Her love for Ryan was never suppose to do this to her. </3
View Results

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:17 pm
Someone on the official Panic At The Disco boards said that Keltie posted this on her MySpace (her MySpace is set to private now, so yeah). I felt the need to share it with you guys, because it seems like she wants to get the word out, and I don't mind passing it along.

Keltie Colleen
Peace

I really love the Counting Crows. I remember listening to them when I was in a teenager in my dad’s truck. I have every album. I listen to them at least once a week. I know the lead singers name is Adam. I saw him walking down the street in the East Village once. I would consider Counting Crows one of my top 3 favorite bands of all time. I do not know the names of the guitar player, drummer, bodyguard, wife, lover, what they like to eat, what they like to wear.

I realize that I have been too open, time and time again I make this mistake. I think, if I just say hello, let fans see a few pics, tell them a little about myself that people would let up, and maybe stop caring. After all, I do nothing but my regular little dance job I have always done. I am not famous. I do not want to be. I want to be a successful dancer, have constant work, have some money to travel and enjoy my life.

I am a performer so of course I like attention, that did not change when I started dating him. I have craved spotlight and being the center of attention since I was a baby. I wore bright orange to my prom in a year of blue and green. It is just the flaw of showpeople. I have stagelights and spotlights in my blood.

I do not really know what to say here. There are alot of things being said about me out there in net land that are clearly not true. Now that these things are involving my family and other people that I love I must say my piece. I do not have room in this blog to even answer all of them. I just want to say this. I am not perfect. I know it might amaze you that the boy that you think is so perfect could date someone with flaws, who might have made some mistakes, who might have done a few things she wish she didn’t. I consider that pretty normal. I mean, most of the people that I am close with have made a mistake, had a bad breakup, wore a bad dress, said a bad thing. That is part of growing up, being human and learning.

Thank you to every person that has reached out to me to say hello, and remind me to keep my chin up. I think you are very sweet people to take the time out of your life to make me smile. To those of you who said something nice to me so I would write back and then went and posted those things on some journal somewhere, stole my pics, stalked me, or my friends, made fake screennames and made me out to be a complete b***h, made fake profiles for me, my friends, or my friends pets in order to dig up dirt on me, those of you who called my agent, tried to change the password on my email accounts, ect ect ect. You have caused me many tears. Little known fact, you actually cost me a great job (seems networks don’t want you hosting a show when "Keltie Colleen is a whore" is the 3rd thing that pops up on google). I have tried my hardest to be kind and respond to these things with grace and some sort of dignity.

I wish that I could explain to you, to everyone, the results of these thoughtless actions. From me, a nobody, to people who are actually really famous. These websites, and blogs and tabloid magazines seem so harmless. It seems like such a joke. But this joke isn’t funny. When these mean and untrue things are said, they create negative energy and that energy is put out into the world. I do not need to quote a Stephen Hawkings book but energy is not created or destroyed. Once it is put out there is stays. Why? WHY? WHY? would you spend your time on earth putting this negative energy out into the world? Why do we laugh and feel better about ourselves at the expense of others feelings? How would you feel if it was you?

This is my reminder that we are all human, we are all in this together. This is a reminder that no one is perfect, and think for a minute if someone was sitting for hours on the internet trying to dig up all your garbage. What would they find? Think about the Karma that will come back to you, now, and years from now.

We are a new generation of people on this planet. We have the choice to be kind, thoughtful and peaceful. We have to love eachother, support eachother, and focus on the important things. So I ask you please... stop focusing on me, on him, or all the things that do not matter. Focus on you, your family, your relationships, your life. Be a better person. Gossip is just that. Gossip. 10% of what you read on the net is actually true, so maybe it’s time to stop wasting time reading it. Read a good book, watch a good movie, listen to a badass record. Knit, Paint, Draw, call a friend. These are the things that matter.

Please leave me alone. I am sorry I put some things out there. I will do my best to keep to myself and calm my attention loving side to a dull roar. Mostly just, let us all live in peace and love eachother.

Discuss:
This MySpace blog.
Keltie & Ryan together.
Other random Keltie stuff.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:24 pm
Yeah, I think it's obvious Keltie and Ryan aren't together anymore.
But that's just how I see it.

I don't think Keltie's a bad person, even after this.

I agree with her.

We should just stop spreading vicious rumors.

We should leave the poor girl alone.

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:27 pm
~[girlygirl]~

I agree with her.

I feel like this blog made it seem like they're still together even more. Why do you feel that it made it seem like they're not?

Have you read the "thank-yous" in Pretty. Odd.? Ryan made it quite obvious that "Monkey" is Keltie.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:30 pm
PrimeOdd
~[girlygirl]~

I agree with her.

I feel like this blog made it seem like they're still together even more. Why do you feel that it made it seem like they're not?

Have you read the "thank-yous" in Pretty. Odd.? Ryan made it quite obvious that "Monkey" is Keltie.
When I read 'keep your chin up' in that blog post, I automatically assumed that it was because Ryan and Keltie broke up.
But it might be because Keltie's getting so much s**t.
I don't know.

Leowna

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:42 pm
~[girlygirl]~
PrimeOdd
~[girlygirl]~

I agree with her.

When I read 'keep your chin up' in that blog post, I automatically assumed that it was because Ryan and Keltie broke up.
I don't know.

I think that she is just talking about keeping your chin up in general. She talks about "him" too many times for them to be broken up. razz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:44 pm
PrimeOdd
~[girlygirl]~
PrimeOdd
~[girlygirl]~

I agree with her.

I don't know.

I think that she is just talking about keeping your chin up in general. She talks about "him" too many times for them to be broken up. razz

True.

Ohoh, look what I saw in the PATD online forums!

Noob
No, seriously, it's true. I know this for sure, because, ladies and gentleman: I am this Swedish fan who conceived a baby with Mr George Ryan Ross. Unfortunatley, I was only 16 at the time and eventually realized that being a single teenage mother was to much for me to handle. I decided to give the baby to Ryan and Brendon and said they could raise it as their own. I havn't met my baby since, but I still don't regret it. I know they are a loving couple and will always look out for my son.

Only, we met randomly in the street, not at a festival.

rofl
Obvious lie is obvious.

Leowna

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:50 pm
Are you sure they werent joking? rofl

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:51 pm
PrimeOdd

I'm pretty sure.

ninja

I crack up every time I read that.
xDD

Leowna

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:58 pm
~[girlygirl]~
PrimeOdd

I'm pretty sure.

ninja

xDD

That's a good one. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:17 pm
PrimeOdd
~[girlygirl]~
PrimeOdd

I'm pretty sure.

ninja

xDD

That's a good one. 3nodding
Yes it is.
xD

Leowna

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:10 pm

@Girly
That was hilarious. Really. Who would imagine Ryan Ross bangin' a 16 year old or whatever. rolleyes rofl
I mean seriously.

But now onto the topic.
I honestly think that those people need to leave her the ******** alone. She's dating Ryan Ross. So what? If she were to date just another person, they wouldn't attack her like this. People can be such bullies these days. I am all for Keltie and Ryan together. (Wait so does this mean that they are still together?). She's a dancer. A pretty damn good dancer at that too. People often classify her as a whore or a slut. Where's the proof that she is those things? Most of the people against her doesn't even know the real her. They just base it on who she's dating or what she does as a living. And most of them claim to be Ryan Ross fans. If they were real Ryan Ross fans, or even Panic At The Disco fans at all, they would understand that she make Ryan HAPPY. Same goes for the other Panic girls. They might not get as bad publicity, but just because they are dating the boys from Panic AT The Disco, doesn't mean they are bad people. And I bet that she would cry over these things. How would they like it if they found stuff on the internet that isn't true about them? I bet that every time she sees this kind of crap, she would feel like s**t. She loves Ryan. Ryan loves her. This isn't how its supposed to work out. I mean she knew what she was getting into when she decided to date Ryan. But does it have to be this bad? I've personally left stuff on Keltie's myspace. And when she answered them, she truly answered them sincerely. She's trying to be a good person here. Not to mention that she isn't perfect. In fact nobody's perfect. And whoever thinks their perfect, well... She has said that. She isn't perfect. Hell Ryan isn't perfect too. Ryan and Keltie are about my favorite couple ever. No matter how bad of a Ryan fan girl I am. They make each other laugh, smile, cry whatever. Why can't people see that they are happy. I understand where most people think she's a whore. But do they actually know that in person? No they don't. They insult her based on what they want to believe is true. She wears revealing outfits. Sure. I can understand that, but it's a COSTUME. She needs that to perform. And just because she has had pictures that aren't really PG-13, it doesn't classify her as one. It's a JOB. Take Kim Kardashian for example (My she has a big booty). But she posed for Playboy baring it all and she had the decision whether she bare it all or not. And she's dating a big Football player. Sure there's s**t about her, but a lot of people don't call her a whore or whatever. Well okay they might. She even has a sex tape and yet people still like her. Now Keltie. She's dating a musician, she doesn't get much camera time, and yet there's still the people out there who makes her life a living hell to be in. What I'm saying is, if she's truly in love with him, why can't most people just accept that? Those vicious rumors are hurting her pretty badly. She's losing jobs because of this. I don't know her myself, but from some of the time that I have attempted to talk to her via myspace, they were all pretty kind words. And now people are attacking her family and her friends? Those people need to get a ******** life if they have nothing better to do. That's low. To those people who do do that, how would they feel if someone called their family a whole bunch of gold diggers. (I actually saw that on a Ryan and Keltie montage in Youtube surprised )
If Ryan got caught of this, how do you think he would react? Although I'm pretty sure he already knows about this, but how do you think Ryan would respond to this? Not good I presume. You fans out there that does drop by just to get a comment from her and make all this s**t about her, I don't think Ryan would highly like you. You're attacking the love of his life. Or the woman in his life that's important to him.
Uggggh, my thoughts are much to long for me to type this out.
But seriously I'm not even Keltie and sometimes I feel so much pity for her and sometimes I even want to cry, that she has to go through all of this crap because she's in love with the guy she's dating. And really she looks like a hardworking girl. And it's a shame that people won't hire her because of what they see in the internet.
Does this not seem like she is very well spoken and professional?
clickiee
Sorry for the rant. But it got really annoying on how they were treating her. surprised

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:31 pm
She posted that a while ago, when they were still together. It was before the post with the poem...

(I don't have time to read the whole topic right now; so sorry if that's been said already xp )

Polyphonic Twilight

miss-mechanical

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:50 am
First of all i'd like to say that Ryan and a 16 year old girl and a kid? Now that's bull-crap and funny at the same time rofl

but back to the topic.

People should lay off Keltie because she's just another human, dating a guy whom we all love. And instead of making fake rumors about her we should be happy for her. Sure she might be not be perfect, who cares? no one is. Everyone has their flaws, even the boys. If they hate Keltie so much just because that she's with Ryan, i don't think they're fans or the boy's MUSIC but LOOKS, and is jealous of Keltie. >.>

or maybe they are fans of the music, but doesn't like keltie, i dunno, everyone's different.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:42 am
I've also heard the were dating again. I don't know if it's true or not though. I don't really like Keltie that much and I don't think she is right for Ryan. But, who am I to say they shouldn't be together?  

That Fragile Capricorn

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:51 am
Polyphonic Twilight
She posted that a while ago, when they were still together. It was before the post with the poem...

(I don't have time to read the whole topic right now; so sorry if that's been said already xp )

What poem? eek

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces