Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Living in servetude (sassiechicka and shuro2009) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:23 pm
Here it is. Would you like to post your profile first?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:12 pm
Character name: Emily Brooks
Appearance: User Image
Bio: Emily was sent here to wait on the princess. She dressed them and attended to their every need. She could sew, cook, and handle whatever the princess the needed.
Extra: She's really shy and quiet. She only speaks when directly spoken to.  

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:31 pm
Character name: Kyo
appearnce:
User Image
Bio: His stuborness often gets him into trouble. He acts as a squire, entertainment (a jester of sorts, but not so much for the laughs), and fills in odd jobs around the castle. He is often used as a body guard, so he knows how to fight fairly well. He's loyal and gets along well with his masters. it's rare that he gets into trouble that is his fault. he's not afraid to stand up for himself. During his time, he's seen terrible things happen, but he never speaks of it, unless it is required.
other: He can be a bit of a charmer if he wants to be.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:39 pm
The princess was sleeping. She given Emily permission to take out a horse of her choice, since the princess had noticed Emily's interest in them. The princess would nap about two hours. That gave her an hour or so with the horse. She wanted the wild one with the soft black mane. She knew that she could tame the wild one. Emily walked into the stables and found the horse. She put her hand out there waiting on the horse to nuzzle her as he had always done. The horse liked her as much as she liked him. Emily found her saddle that was a Christmas gift from the princess for being so loyal. She placed the saddle on the horse and climbed up on him. The horse calmly walked out of his hole and walked out into the sunshine. It was a beautiful day and Emily had planned on taking advantage of it. She let the horse know that she wanted him to run. She wanted to watch the soft black mane ripple in the wind. As she neared her hour mark she calmly walked him back into the stable. She took the saddle off and brushed him down.  

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:46 pm
"Very good Kyo!" A prince said as their swords met. "You're improving."
"It's helps to have a good teacher, my lord." Replied Kyo with a smile.
"you flatter." Laughed the prince. "Come now. Give me your best shot!"
Kyo and his master were sparring out in the gardens. They weren't far from the stable. His master was a visting Prince, sent to meet the Princess and even possible wed her.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:55 pm
Emily bound out of the stable and noticed two people sparring. She found a spot not far from them and watched them. She had roughly another hour before she would be summoned again. Emily knew the princess would look out her window and summon her from there. As long as the princess knew where Emily was, she was only to happy to let Emily roam the castle. Most knew Emily as the Princess's attendant. Emily happy watched the two sparring. The one was kinda cute in her opinion. She blushed at the thought. She wasn't to get involved with anyone. She was to attend to the princess until the princess set her free. She couldn't fall in love or anything pretaining to boys. She was the attendant to the princess and that is all Emily had ever known. Her mother had gotten ill and couldn't attend to the princess, but Emily had been around the princess from the time she was born. Her mother died when Emily was fairly young...a mere six year old. The princess convinced Mommy and Daddy to take in the young child. Then when she got old enough she attend to the princess's every whim. When Emily turned seven, the princess had started training her. Emily was fairly good at her job and the princess enjoyed having her around.  

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:04 pm
Kyo went for the winning point, but the prince blocked.
"Not so fast, boy. It'll be a long time before you can defeat me." The prince said with a laugh and turned the sword so he could get the winning point. Kyo was only half a second off and lost.
"You fight well, my lord." He said with a bow.
"You're learning well. Perhaps one day it will earn you your freedom."
"I'll remember that."
"I'm sure you will. You have an elephant's memory." Laughed the prince.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:11 pm
Emily applauded both gentleman. She looked at the window wondering if it was time for the princess to get up. She hoped she still a few more spare minutes. She liked watching the two fight. She didn't think the princess would want to watch them spar.  

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:14 pm
The men turned and looked at the girl.
"It's appears we have gathered an audience, my Lord"
"Who are you?" Asked the prince, curiously.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:17 pm
Emily got up and bowed to the prince, "My name is Emily sir. I am the the attendant to the princess. I had been out riding and then I noticed you sparing and it caught my interest."  

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:30 pm
"Ah, the princess' attendant." He replied nodding his head. It is a pleasure, I'm sure. Where is the fair maiden?" Asked the prince.
Kyo stood slightly behind his master, respectfully remaining silent.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:13 pm
Emily smiled at the cold gentleman beside the prince, "The fair maiden is asleep kind sir. She should be awakening any minute now. Do you wish to see the princess? If you're nice enough I could arrange a minute in private for you. Well as long as you will let me show your companion around."  

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:01 pm
Kyo raised an eyebrow at the girl while the prince chuckled.
"Very well since you've offered. Kyo I'm sure you don't mind being shown the grounds?"
"Not at all, mi'lord."
"Then it's all set."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:11 pm
Emily smiled at Kyo as she noticed the princess on the balcony, "Not to be rude kind sir, but my princess has awoken and I must get back to my duties." Emily rushed off to the princess. "My princess, the prince wishes to have a minute alone with you. Would you mind if I showed his companion around while you and him talked?" The princess looked at Emily, "Emily, you have taken a liking to the prince's companion." Emily only blushed. "You may show him around if it would please you. I need you find me the pale blue dress." Emily ran into the other room and came back. She helped the princess get on the pale blue dress. They both calmly walked down to the gardens. "Kind sir, I give you the princess." Emily watched Kyo to see his reaction to being shown around the castle grounds. She asked, "So is there any place you would like to see first? You have an excellent guide if I do say so myself." She waited on Kyo's response.  

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:21 pm
"I'll follow wherever you lead." Kyo responded polietly. "Seeing how my master has allowed me to wander for the time being, it would appear I'm at your disposal."
The prince's attention was on the princess.
"An honor as always, your majesty, and you are as beautiful as ever." He said to her, kissing her hand as it was custom.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff