Reply The L Guild Forum
L's Parents? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

misspsychoperson

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:35 am
What do you think L's parents were like?

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:32 pm
L's parents have to be extremely smart...they should meet at wammy's house and if there alive the should be rich$$$$  

Strawberry_Angel_L

axaxel

6,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:40 pm
his father was a rich computer programmer and his mom wrote detective novels lol they where tragically killed in a car accident  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:47 pm
I think L's parent's were mean people who didn't want to have L in the first place. They kept him locked up and hardly gave him anythign to eat. L would escape while they were away and go to the library to read and that's how he became so smart. When Whammy came along and decided to take L back to the orphanage, his parent's probably just let him go.

Sad, but I can see L with a tragic past. I'd like to think that's why he's so introverted.  

Red Kasei

Fluffy Inflatable Osaka

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:45 am
Red Kasei
I think L's parent's were mean people who didn't want to have L in the first place. They kept him locked up and hardly gave him anythign to eat. L would escape while they were away and go to the library to read and that's how he became so smart. When Whammy came along and decided to take L back to the orphanage, his parent's probably just let him go.

Sad, but I can see L with a tragic past. I'd like to think that's why he's so introverted.

User Image

Yeah, I actually agree. For some reason I could imagine L having a hard childhood, and not a decent one. neutral

Here's £5. Buy Osaka something pretty while out killing monstahs.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:58 pm
Fluffy Inflatable Osaka
Red Kasei

User Image

Yeah, I actually agree. For some reason I could imagine L having a hard childhood, and not a decent one. neutral

Here's £5. Buy Osaka something pretty while out killing monstahs.
User Image

Well, if you look at volume 13, How to Read, you see that L's social skills are...well...pretty much zero. I don't think he'd choose to have no social skills unless something really bad happened to him when he was little.  

Red Kasei

Saint Hallow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:22 pm
Red Kasei

i agree. though im not to far through and doesnt know who whammy is, i agree... also it would have to be a small room with a chair, why else would he sit like that? i think he lied about it "lowering his reasoning ablilities by 40%"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:48 pm
I think L didn't have both parents. I think something happened early on in his live, like his mother dieing. Makes sense since he seems to not know of affection. Evidence of a lacking mother in most cases.
And for his father, I don't think he and his father talked much. There is a distance to L that shows seclusion. Perhaps his father loved books and was intelligent like L, so thats where L got his love for knowledge and a good challenge.

KiRaSecRet

ThreeBooksInTheFire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:16 am
KiRaSecRet
I think L didn't have both parents. I think something happened early on in his live, like his mother dieing. Makes sense since he seems to not know of affection. Evidence of a lacking mother in most cases.
And for his father, I don't think he and his father talked much. There is a distance to L that shows seclusion. Perhaps his father loved books and was intelligent like L, so thats where L got his love for knowledge and a good challenge.

I have to agree with that. It's easy to see L not having a mother, or her leaving or something.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:40 pm
I definately agree with KiRaSecRet about the mother issue. L has no idea how to be affectionate, therefore he is socially... inept. As for his father, maybe he was a little awkward too.

Like, maybe he didn't know how to treat a child, hence putting him at Wammy's House. Maybe L's father thought someone else could be a better father.

I dunno. Just speculating.

X_Sweet_IntoXication_X

Persistence_of_Memory

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:19 pm
kisuke_22
Red Kasei

i agree. though im not to far through and doesnt know who whammy is, i agree... also it would have to be a small room with a chair, why else would he sit like that? i think he lied about it "lowering his reasoning ablilities by 40%"

I think he lied about that too...
Because it doesn't really make sense if you think about it. I mean, wouldn't that be cutting off blood flow to his brain? Unless he thinks better with less oxygen to his brain...
Still doesn't make any sense.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:22 pm
KiRaSecRet

I agree with you.
It wouldn't give him a miserable childhood, but it would explain a lot.
Something would have to happen to his father, then, for him to end up at Whammy's House.

Persistence_of_Memory

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Akiko-chan13

3,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:57 pm
axaxel
his father was a rich computer programmer and his mom wrote detective novels lol they where tragically killed in a car accident

i belive that one the most. i don't think L had an awful childhood he was probly just left alone alot because watari was so busy with the L that came before him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:41 pm
L was a orphan since if you havent noticed is were he was from because if you remember episode 25 they tell an orphanage about L's death and also wataris why would that be...well because thats were genious kids are brought up and thats were L was raised his parents most likely abandond their son when he was a new born to the orphanage that watari just created and with that watari became his seraget father the first child brought to his orphanage..atleast thats what I think it all makes sence of y they would call a preist -or whatever he is- in a orphanage saying L is dead.  

Lilitherin

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:30 am
His parents probably totally ignored him and starved him till he ran away and lived at the library and made friends with a candy store owner,rofl whee  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff