Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ Guild Stuff: Questions/Suggestions/Updates ~
Hiya there! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Original_Edwardina_Elric

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:52 pm
Hiyaaa there! ^^ Well.. What I can tell before..? Hmm.. Weeeell.. I was just new here to join a first FMA guilds and sincerely I didn't know anyone apart my friends 5Winry_Rockbell5 and Envy Homunculi08! Well, nice to meet ya everyone! Oh.. And if someone has quite problems to take on some rp let count on me since I love so much to doing rps (in fact my rp's made up chara is of course Edward, Alphonse and Envy lil sister called Edwardina! sweatdrop )!!! Okay then.. Cya around the FMA's Guilds Forum, everyone!!! wink whee  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:58 pm
Hi I'm bunny. Welcome to the guild. I'm sure you'll fit in just fine. xd  

I n s a n e C o o k i e z

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:31 pm
Yo they call me Otaku around here! And if thats your game we can spar sometime!  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:48 pm
Aww.. Thanks ya, Bunny! whee whee

Half Man-half otaku

Oh.. Hiya there Otaku! ^^ And sure, why not! *takes then a happy smile on* 3nodding  

Original_Edwardina_Elric

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:26 pm
Hi there! sooo glad you could join!

Welcome the guild! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:35 pm
EdwardGirlLover88
Aww.. Thanks ya, Bunny! whee whee

Half Man-half otaku

Oh.. Hiya there Otaku! ^^ And sure, why not! *takes then a happy smile on* 3nodding

You're welcome. I remember when I was new at this guild it was weird at first, but I got used to it.  

I n s a n e C o o k i e z

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

Original_Edwardina_Elric

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:49 pm
Awww.. I'll understand Bunny! ^^ Since I was joined my first Guild of Naruto I really didn't know what I can doing then just because my first time I was no more perfect to going so quickly into a Guild's forum. But right now I discovered it and so.. Well.. Here I am! 3nodding

5Winry_Rockbell5
Hi there! sooo glad you could join!

Welcome the guild! 4laugh

Awwww... Hiya Winry! ^W^ *hugs her* Ah, it's so pretty cool to be in your Guild right now. If ya wanna to have one more made up chara, let count on me and my made up chara, okay? Since I'm very interessed too for a FMA the Movie's RP when I was take a look some days ago the vid of the end of FMA and the opened with the Movie. Awww.. I was really excited when I was saw Al wearing the same clothes as Ed in the old series! xDD Ya remember that, right? 4laugh 4laugh I was crying too when I saw Envy transformed into a dragon dead with Ed's dad. It was really soooooo sad that scene.. crying crying cry  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:58 pm
Hey there! welcome!

It's me, Edward Elric, nice to meet ya!  

Original_Edward_Elric

Original_Edwardina_Elric

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:05 pm
Hey, hiya there Ed! ^W^ And thanks a lot for the welcome!! biggrin

Edwardina comes around as she saw then Edward talked to me and then she smiling on "Hey, hiya big bro! How are ya?" she then glomped to him and hugs himself.

((Err.. sweatdrop Don't worry, Ed! My made up chara Edwardina always love to be into a part of my comment, roflmao!! rofl Hope if you haven't getting some bad ideas with her.. sweatdrop Lots of people doesn't understand that Edwardina is just the lil sis of Ed, Al and Envy but it's more true since I've created herself with all of my head..))  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:13 pm
er...

~hugs and pats her back~ hiya...hows it going?  

Original_Edward_Elric

Original_Edwardina_Elric

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:29 pm
((Awwww... You two are soooo cuuuuuuuute!!!!!! 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh Hurray for brother and sister's love!!!!! whee ))

She sighs as she spoke when her eyes went quite close and one hand scratch rhytmical her head "Weeelll.. To tell you the truth I'm getting quite annoying.. Since Mr. Mustang needs me again to going through the HQ to getting a new personal mission around Amestris.. Pherarps, I really hate Roy's orders but I know it... I can refused some orders from him.." then she looks again to Edward and smiles "Oh, by the way! Where's Al?" She waited till Edward's answer as she curiously looked around with her gold eyes, trying to found the familiar figure of her second brother Alphonse.

((Ah, we can making a new FMA the Movie's rp which included also my made up chara! whee whee I already know that there is one but I think ppl there are already going more.. And ya know, Ed.. I'm not very well to discovered quickly what's happened there since I can feeling like losing the way I was trying to reading.. sweatdrop sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:37 pm
yeah...Mustang is annoying! and Al is around I'm talking to him right now.  

Original_Edward_Elric

Rihi - Alfons

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:51 pm
[[ nyah im throwing my self in if you don't mind <3 Desu. ~giggles softly~ ]]

Alphonse had his eyes seaching for his brother, he missed him so and longed to see him. The younger sibling's heels clicks lightly as he walks over the pavement. A puff of a sigh ecaped his lips as he looked to the sky " why do you wander off so easly? " He closed his caramel colored eyes and then continured walking, his crimason trench coat rippling in the slight wind. Those auburn eyes opened and he caught sight of the blonde and his heart sped. He put a finger over his mouth just incase Edwardina saw him. His arms wraped around Edward's wast and he smiled warmly
"Brother-kun..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:58 pm
((Hiya there Al! ^W^ Srry if I haven't saw u..))

"Yep.. Sometimes he gets annoying more than a certain old woman I'll know.." she then take out a simple quite evil grin on as she mumbled her last words. Edwardina then looking again Edward as she went to listening that Alphonse was around on somewhere. She quickly putted some happy eyes on as she spoke to Edward.
"Waaaaaaah, r-really big bro?? Alphonse is really around there? she then waiting another answer from the big of the Elric.
Then she takes quickly a familiar figure behind Ed and suddenly her golden eyes went quite small as she then gets out a happy smile but hiding with a finger on her lips. Then she mumbled happily.
"B-big bro Al..."
She was now too excited. Finally, after all those longs years, she and her two olders brothers went now meeted again like it was yesterday. Her heart start to beating more into Edwardina's breast as she finally calm down her excited emotional and smiling happy through Al.
"Long time we haven't see or talk, Alphonse! ^W^ Where did ya were after all of these times ago?" she then smiled. Now there was only one brother who she was looking more.. And that last brother was of course the Homunculi Envy. Suddenly something moved into Edwardina's light blue coat and at the end a white cat's head went off to her light blue coat and start meowing and purring in front of Ed and Al and also Edwardina.
"Oh.. There you are, Cloudy! I was searching to you all around the HQ. I was really worried that Mustang could find you. Don't try to escape to me as far next time, ok? ^^" she said as she grabbed gentle the kitty after it answer herself with another meowing.

Original_Edwardina_Elric

~ Guild Stuff: Questions/Suggestions/Updates ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces