Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Curses Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

want to join?
  sure, sounds cool...
  no thanks...
  ^DO IT!!!!! *blows up head*....jk
  ^O.o
View Results

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:44 pm
Plot~ There are a few people in the New York City that have a secret life. Each and every one has a curse, but this curse is good. Along with the curse, they have an animal, and a power or two.
These sorcerers must fight servants of the devil who use people's hopes and dream's to do there biding. (there animals can only be seen by Cursed people and sorcerers)
Rules~ Follow all guild rules and RP rules...and please no swearing

Profile skeleton:
Warrior name:
Name:
Curse and power(s): (can only have 1-2 powers) Curse of...
Pic:
Pet:
Personality:
Bio:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Warrior name: Crystalstar
Name: Kiada
Curse and power(s): Curse of dragons, fly and fire
Pic: User Image (ignore the dragon on her arm)
Pet: brass dragon (Taven)
User Image
Personality: Is really loving and kind to friends and family, but you mess with her friends you mess with her.
Bio: Moved to NYC and recived the curse while walking home from a dance.

Warrior name: Cursedsong
Name: Kono Namea
Curse and power(s): Able to make herself transparent. Curse of the dog
Pic: User Image
Pet: small white fox named Solar (Sol)
(I found a picture for him...)
User Image
Personality: Cute and caring, hates watching people get hurt.
Bio: She does what she's told about 99.99% of the time.

Warrior name: Dawnstar
Name: Raine
Curse and power(s): Curse of tigers, water and fire
pic: User Image
pet: white tiger (Frost)
User Image
Personality: pyro, is nice to those she knows and trusts
Bio: doesn't remember her past until the time she recived the curse

Warrior name: mighty_polar_bear_fishy11
Name: Koshi
Power(s): transform and copy human apprences
Pet: Dragon (Shadow)User Image
Personality: Mean, evil, cuning, and loves to torture cursed people
Bio: Was taken by the devil when he was five, is now his number one follower and was sent to earth to destroy the sorcers and to build an army.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:25 am
YAY!!!!! Sounds fun!!!!! Do you want me to send you my profile?  

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:58 pm
Um...sure!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:35 pm
(( im so bored... i need chocolate!))  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:38 pm
This RP is now open for posting...so POST!!!!!!! *dances* domokun ninja you guys didn't see that...*shifty eyes* ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:21 pm
LOL, yes o mighty one!...
Raine was practining her water and fire moves in a traning hollow that she owned. she was neer a town were people who know about the cursed sorcers but yet never met or seen one. she looked at her wings that she didnt know how to use really, she was given the wings when she had been cursed. she tryed to remember her past but nothing came. she sighed and kept practicing.
(Crystalstar, is that alright with you? that she has wing that she cant use but latter on she would learn how to use them?)  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:01 pm
((yeah, sounds fine to me! FYI...just to tell ya...we're in the year 200 cool )

Kiada sighed and walked into her new home, she had just moved to New York from Tokyo. She walked around and the house and headed upstairs for a place to clam as her room. She went up to the very top floor and found a pretty cool room. It was the only room in the attic and she liked being alone. She threw her backpack down and set her violin next to it, then walked back downstairs to help unload.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:09 pm
(I need to join this one...)

Warrior Name: Patchstar
Name: Fenik
Curse and power(s): Curse of the Phoenix, Healing and Flight
Pet: Phoenix (Kusu)
User Image
Personality: Kind and caring towards everyone, but fierce and powerful in case of a battle. She absolutely loves her pet and never goes anywhere without him.
Bio: She was abandoned as a baby in NYC. She's grown up with a foster family who know about the curse and are very good sports about it. They try to give Fenik anything she'll ever need.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:33 pm
((sweet...i like both ur pictures!!!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:43 pm
((thanks...me too!))

Fenik gently stroked Kusu's delicate feathered head. She sighed unhappily. Why was she cursed like this? Sure it was handy in a few situations, but most the time, Fenik just felt...different.

Kusu made a gentle cooing sound at Fenik's light touch. Fenik smiled. She loved Kusu and dont know what she'd do without him.

(FUN FACT TIME! Fenikkusu means Phoenix in Japanese, which is where both Fenik and Kusu's name came from!)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:11 pm
((thanks Crystalstar! oh ok!))
((nice Patchstar!!))
Raine desided to try to fly, she needed help from someone who knows how to fly but no one can fly well anyone she knew but will she ever learn how to fly? she wondered. she lifted her wings and flaped them, she flew a little but landed on her feet. she sighed in disapointment. will i ever learn to fly? she thought. she walked into town with a jacket on so no one would know that she is cursed. she walked with Frost alone the sidewalk and saw a person sigh and walk inside her new house.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:54 am
Kono sat in a card board box down a deserted alyway (?). She'd always been an orphan but up until recently she had been taken care of by Mr. and Mrs. rolford but they had died a couple of days ago and she didn't fancy going back to the orphanage. Until she found somewhere she could live all she had was Solar and herself to keep her company...  

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:34 pm
((@cursedsong: its spelled allyway...))
((@everyone: I made a follower of the devil...if you want you guys can make one too!))

Koshi sat on a bench in the park, searching peoples minds for someone to change over to the devil. He looked around and saw a beautiful girl walking towards him. He was about to search her mind, when he noticed a strange and powerful force coming from her. Sorceress... He cursed at himself and stood up, the last thing he wanted was to face a cursed one right now. It was a full moon tonight, so his powers weren't as powerful and the cursed one could fight him and win.

Koshi walked out of the park and into the busy streets of Manhatten, still searching minds. He came across a guy sitting on the street, a box next to him. Perfect, He thought and plunged into the man's mind. He had murdered and stolen things, just what Koshi and his master-the devil- were looking for. The man looked up at Koshi, Come, I can make your deepest dreams come true. He spoke across the man's mind, the guy nodded and fell into a deep sleep. Tonight he would awaken and join the army of the devil.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:06 pm
Raine kept walking on the sidewalk, she looked around and scensed that there were no Sorcers or Sorceresses, she sighed feeling alone. its just my imagination. she thought. she kept walking and saw a man fall asleep and Koshi standing over him. "no!" she yelled "leave him alone Koshi." she looked at him with wide eyes, she looked at the moon and it was full. full moon, i might have a chanse to save this man. she looked back at Koshi then to the man.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas