Reply Specific Anime/Manga Subforum
Fruits Basket Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RanpuKuroTenshi

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:44 pm
What do you guys think about Fruits Basket? I think it's a cool anime/manga but I don't think there's more to the anime after Tohru finds Kyou in his true form. The manga is complete now I think and I am still reading it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:44 am
i enjoyed both the anime and the manga.it would have been nice to see 2 seasons of the anime but it ended at a good place.the manga was great to read though

ladyraven117

RanpuKuroTenshi

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 12:29 pm
Is the anime complete or is it still going on?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:06 pm
love love love love love ( heart )  

p934

FireShadowForever

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:54 am
RanpuKuroTenshi
Is the anime complete or is it still going on?

The anime and the manga should be complete
There's not going to be another season in anime crying
but that was a good ending whee
and the manga was really really really good 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:37 pm
I finished reading the manga a while ago and I couldn't believe that Akito is a girl! And I nothiced there was quite a age difference between mariages and getting together with someone. xp  

RanpuKuroTenshi

My_Wolfs_Wings

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:17 am
I've seen every single episode, but i haven't read the manga yet. I'm looking foward to reading the manga since it's more extended. But other than that, i love Fruits baskets, it's deffinately one of my top 5!!! ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:04 pm
Where can you watch all the episodes?
xp  

RanpuKuroTenshi

gabriellabella590

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:20 pm
A good place to watch anime is on imeem.com or veohtv.com

There is an unconfirmed rumor that they are starting the second season of Furuba back in Japan. I haven't seen the entire anime but I've read most of the manga and I feel that stopping where Tohru takes care of Kyo's true form is not a true representation of the series.

Continuation!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:51 pm
gabriellabella590
A good place to watch anime is on imeem.com or veohtv.com

There is an unconfirmed rumor that they are starting the second season of Furuba back in Japan. I haven't seen the entire anime but I've read most of the manga and I feel that stopping where Tohru takes care of Kyo's true form is not a true representation of the series.

Continuation!!

But I heard that they're not gonna make another season of Fruits Basket. xp  

RanpuKuroTenshi

Sweetie Honey Pie

Kawaii Master

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:29 am
yay!!! another season you say mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:57 pm
RanpuKuroTenshi
I finished reading the manga a while ago and I couldn't believe that Akito is a girl! And I nothiced there was quite a age difference between mariages and getting together with someone. xp

Akitos a girl? He looks like a boy and he called Tohru cute. That's really weird...anyway, I love Fruits Basket. It's my favourite anime and I own the boxset. I haven't read the manga but I really want to because the anime only goes to where Kyo shows Tohru his true form, which sucks. Please say that there is another season, it can't just stop where it does.  

xXpunkfreakXx

DarkVesper666

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:26 pm
hmmm yes... fruits basket xD it was a good use of my anime watching time ^-^ one of meh favs and such xD lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:27 pm
i've heard about that rumor about the second season of Fruba...It be awsome if it came true. 3nodding  

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

An emblem of the glow

6,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:48 pm
i love the manga but i've only seen the first episode ninja ninja for no reason  
Specific Anime/Manga Subforum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff