Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
When the Emmy met the Panic. PICTURES FINALLY UP. Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SingPaNiCDiScO

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:57 am
(so I just re read this and I promise I'm not a fangirl.)

OKAY
review time
place: RPI Fieldhouse (college hockey arena thingy)
date: Saturday May 3rd
so this place is about a 4 hr drive. I love my stepdad for this so much.
so we got some of my bffs (Sam, Jackie, and Paul) and we left at 9 am
we get there at approximately 1 so we have awhile
when we pulled in we saw the honda civic tour flags and the bus. and we scream so loud I'm surprised the windows didn't shatter.
we're like, the 10th people in line :]
so we sit and play cards, except not me, cause I'm too busy pacing and squealing... maybe the red bull was a bad idea. lol.
then at like, 2:30, a security guy comes out and I'm like "HEY SECURITY GUY! where do we go for early entry?"
and he's like "Zack will come out and get you."
and I'm all "SCORE!"
okay so then Dan Angel "Snow Freak" and Shane Valdez come outside with a camera and a microphone. And they interviewed us!!! Mostly they talked to me because I was in a really old P!ATD shirt and hoodie and yeah.
So that was SO RAD.
Then Zack comes out behind them and I'm like "HI ZACK. You're like my hero can I have a hug?" And he's like "Sure!" biggrin DD
So then I say "Thanks can I get a picture with you?" And he goes "Not only can you get a picture, you can get a picture with us leaning against a tree, thinking." So he leans against a tree and is like "I'll think that way *looks up* and you think that way *points right*." So it turned out kinda funny especially cause Jackie jumped in at the last second and she looks like o.O
User Image
^lolol.

Okay so then he's like, "Whoever has early entry follow me."
So we do and Jackie, Sam, me, and Paul are first in this particular line. woot. Ohhh and I met some rad new friends there too. biggrin
So Zack checks our names on a list and then these people come by and give us promo stuff from FBR and HCT and that's where I got that PATD sticker, Poly. :] (the other thing was actually a Phantom Planet sticker, lol)
So THEN Zack's like "I'm gonna ask you individually trivia questions and if you get it right you get M&G. Who wants to be first?" And like 10 people point at me and Paul screams "SHE HAS TO MEET THEM!" So Zack's like "Okay what was Bden's first car?" And I KNEW it. But I was so nervous that I completely blanked and this girl we met, Hannah, nudged me and went "Isn't it purple minivan?" And I'm like. You're Right. And she says "Say it!" And i was like "Seriously???" And she's like "Yeah." So I say it and Zack's like YEP and this lady smiles at me and pulls me out of the EE line and hands me this neon green wristband that has the HCT logo on it. She directs me to a different line, in front of the M&G line, and is like "Wait here."
I felt really bad even though that girl said to say it so I was thinking of actually leaving the line but then Zack was like "YOU ALL GET M&G!" and so we alllllll got to meet them biggrin DDD
How it worked is that he lined us up and briefed us. He's like "You'll go down the hall and at the end will be a table with PATD behind it. You get 1 autograph from each guy. Then you go back down the hallway and we're making a second round, and you hand me your camera and I'll take a picture of you and them."
So we get up there and I'm like *die* I was so nervous. But they were so nice. I had them sign this bracelet:
User Image
which has piano keys on it I just turned it inside out so I can wear those signatures.<333
and then we go back up for pictures. and I hand Zack my camera and run up and am like "Ryan can I have a hug?" And he smiles and goes "Yeah of course" and so we hug. Then he went to like let go, for the picture, but I kept holding on to him. XD. So he like chuckled at me and PUT HIS ARMS BACK AROUND ME. <333
then Zack took the picture and Ryan had been saying something to Jon, so he looks down at me and SMILES and goes "Ah... that's gonna turn out bad." And I was just like too happy to talk. and I turn around to face them and I'm like "Thank you so much. you guys are my heroes." and Brendon goes "Aww!" and gives me a hug. And then I take my camera back and sprint down the hallway to where my friends were waiting (they went before me) and we all hugged and I teared up a bit and was like "I just met Panic at the Disco."
User Image

After like 30 minutes (so it's about 6) Zack checks tickets and lets us in to the actual concert place. We RUN across it like at the speed of light and press up against the barricade on Ryan's side. (Can anyone tell I have a slight crush on that boy? XD)
We waited for like an hour, then Phantom Planet played, then the Hush Sound<3, then Motion City Soundtrack. All 3 bands went to the merch tables to sign after they played but there was no way I was moving from that spot.
Also, I totally made friends with Zack. :] and so while MCS was setting up he walked in front of the barricade and I'm like "Hey Zack come here" so he did and I go "Can you pleeeeeeeease get me Panic's setlist when they're done?" And he was like "I'll try."
So after FOREVER Panic comes on. And they played for a long time. Like and hour and 15 minutes. And Ryan talks more than Brendon, and I won't tell you what happened. Just that it was amazing.
And here's a tip: rock out and have fun. Because I did that and screamed every last word, and Ryan looked at me. A lot. I'm not delusional. I made eye contact with him like 5 times at least. ANNND once when he was changing guitars he looked out into the crowd and I waved like really hard and he smiled and waved back and I was all *MELT*.
So when PATD had to go :[ they left and the stage techs threw out drumsticks and BRENDON AND JON's setlists. And I wasn't on that side. So the security guard was like "You'll have another chance don't worry honey" or whatever cause I must have looked really sad...?
And he starts clearing us out, ushering us away from the barricade.
BUT.
Then I turn around and Zack is looking at me holding a setlist. And I'm like *runs back to stage* and he's like "Can you catch it?" And I'm like "I'll try?" But it's a piece of PAPER so of course it drifts and lands between the barricade and stage. So Zack, being the AMAZING guy he is, jumps off the like 6 foot stage and grabs the setlist and hands it to me. And then I start crying. Because I'm pretty sure it's Ryan's setlist. And even if it isn't. It's Panic's.
User Image

I'm like "I love you Zack!" And then Jackie and Sam and Paul all grab me and pull me away from the stage and I'm like crying and hugging the setlist to me with all my strength and just like... being so happy.
Then we went to the merch table, and then we decided since we had such a long drive and I was going to more shows that I couldn't wait outside PATD's bus. And I was too happy to care.
Still am.
Yesterday was the best day of my life. <3

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:10 am
Looks like Spencer took Ribby's advice and wore something over them tee-shirts of his.
And Ryan looks like such a dork.
xD
I'm happy for you.
It must have been wonderful, getting to meet them.
<3

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:03 am
I spy your phenakistoscope! And a sticker that probably came with a package from the FBR webstore...? Plus the hoodie 3nodding Good job!

You realize that RYAN ROSS has HIS ARM around YOU!?! Ryan frickin' Ross.
And you're standing there with the four coolest guys on the planet! And you TALKED to them and they talked to you! How absolutely incredibly awesome is that?! Your life is complete! heart xd

Details later then, please <3

( xd @ Jon's face... but I love his jacket. I can't tell if the hood and gray parts o the sleeves are part of the jacket, or is he wearing a zipped open hoodie under it? It doesn't look like he is... And Ryan looks like he was talking or something. His bangs look much better than they used to though. Spencer's belt is pretty cool 3nodding xp And "Livin The Dream" certainly is right, Brendon.)

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:55 am
*Jealousy* eek .

It's a very cute picture hun whee .

Lucky Mysterious

2,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:26 am
GAH! OHEMGEE.
I have a big envy on you xD
You're so lucky!
Yes Poly is totally right! They are the coolest guys on the planet!

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:21 am
OHEMGEE I HATE YOU.

just kidding.

XD  

animechibi2

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:12 am
That sounds so ******** amazing.
A lot of people say Zack is mean, but I think it just depends how you act. If you're being all annoying and don't listen to his instructions, of course he's gonna be mad. But if you're just cool, he seems wicked nice.

Man you're so lucky. It's incredible<33
I'm glad you're like a serious fan and not just someone who only kind of likes them, y'know. Like one time I was talking to this girl who met them all at a show, but she was actually there to see the band opening for them and she doesn't even like them. I was like gonk scream But you're a real fan so you deserve it.

I am insanely jealous though. Meeting them is like my life dream xp

I love how the setlist uses the working titles xp Do they not know their own titles, lol xd "Top hats" haha, at first I thought that was Sins then I saw that was actually on there. What was it, then? "These Tables Are Numbered"? I didn't know they played that, I love that song 4laugh

[okay yes, I love every song xp ]

Ahh. So awesome.
<3

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:12 am
*Is filled with envy* heart  

MixedUp92

SingPaNiCDiScO

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:26 am
Polyphonic Twilight
That sounds so ******** amazing.
A lot of people say Zack is mean, but I think it just depends how you act. If you're being all annoying and don't listen to his instructions, of course he's gonna be mad. But if you're just cool, he seems wicked nice.

Man you're so lucky. It's incredible<33
I'm glad you're like a serious fan and not just someone who only kind of likes them, y'know. Like one time I was talking to this girl who met them all at a show, but she was actually there to see the band opening for them and she doesn't even like them. I was like gonk scream But you're a real fan so you deserve it.

I am insanely jealous though. Meeting them is like my life dream xp

I love how the setlist uses the working titles xp Do they not know their own titles, lol xd "Top hats" haha, at first I thought that was Sins then I saw that was actually on there. What was it, then? "These Tables Are Numbered"? I didn't know they played that, I love that song 4laugh

[okay yes, I love every song xp ]

Ahh. So awesome.
<3

Yes, ******** amazing is exactly right. <3
Ahh yeah my friend Brittany was all "ZACK'S SO MEAN" but he was SO NICE to me.

Yeahh it was "Tables" :]

And there is no doubt in my mind you will meet them. <3

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:05 pm
OH MY EFFIN GOSHHH!!!!!!!! YOU ARE SO ******** LUCKY!!!! scream heart
Oh man, you must've had the time of your life. I can't believe it! You got to ******** meet them and take a pic with them!! I'm soooo jealous!!!!! scream crying heart

Why didn't you mention the guild?!

xXblackXmagicXx

SingPaNiCDiScO

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:18 pm
xXblackXmagicXx
OH MY EFFIN GOSHHH!!!!!!!! YOU ARE SO ******** LUCKY!!!! scream heart
Oh man, you must've had the time of your life. I can't believe it! You got to ******** meet them and take a pic with them!! I'm soooo jealous!!!!! scream crying heart

Why didn't you mention the guild?!

I knowww, I'd hate me too if I were you.
I didn't mention the guild cause a) I was so nervous I could barely choke out the "thanksyouguysaremyheroes" thing and b) you only were with them for a grand total of like a minute. :

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:21 pm
Can I just say that you are the luckiest girl in the world? Reading your whole post made me so jealous, not even kidding. That's awesome for you. If I were you, I would get a huge, bullet-proof safe and lock up the setlist, auto-graphed bracelet and anything else that was important from the night and lock it up so nothing can happen to it. I would be so protective of it. And as for you and your Boyfriend-to-be, Ryan, watch out, because I just might try to steal him from you. I'm just kidding. I'm in love with Brendon.  

That Fragile Capricorn

SingPaNiCDiScO

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:53 pm
That Fragile Capricorn
Can I just say that you are the luckiest girl in the world? Reading your whole post made me so jealous, not even kidding. That's awesome for you. If I were you, I would get a huge, bullet-proof safe and lock up the setlist, auto-graphed bracelet and anything else that was important from the night and lock it up so nothing can happen to it. I would be so protective of it. And as for you and your Boyfriend-to-be, Ryan, watch out, because I just might try to steal him from you. I'm just kidding. I'm in love with Brendon.

I am pretty lucky... ahh.
THAT SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD PLAN. Maybe I'll hire some FBI agents to stand guard 24/7, so no one could ever touch the stuff. :]
LOL@THERYANTHING. As much as I wish he was mine.
I want another hug though. It was SOOOOO SWEET.
<33

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:09 pm
o my gosh you're so lucky it's not even funny. i would die to meet them and you huged RYAN i mean RYAN ROSS!!!!(my furture husband xd )you are like the luckyest person that is alive or how has lived not even kidding lol. sssssoooo jelous and how do u get early entery?  

Fragile Panic

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces