Reply Life Issues & Fashion
would yo be consider as goth if you.... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Undead Goth Inc

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:48 pm
ok i was wondering if you would consider urself a goth if u didnt have any black pants whats so ever and only had blue jeans????  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:01 pm
Depends on how you mean "considered".

Can you be a goth under some definitions? Sure. I know goths who wear almost no black clothes whatsoever.

Under others? Maybe, maybe not. Depends on how you define goth.

Most people within the goth culture will tell you that how you dress isn't important as to whether or not you're a goth.  

GilAskan
Crew

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:54 pm
Ummm....if I didn't consider myself goth I wouldn't be here, what Gil said, and I have one pair of black pansts. Done.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:09 pm
Stitch a Siouxsie and the Banshees patch to said pair of blue jeans. Problem solved.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Ametrin

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:41 am
-Resurrected Writer-
Stitch a Siouxsie and the Banshees patch to said pair of blue jeans. Problem solved.

I love this idea! biggrin
I would love to have some S&TB patches but they don't exist here... There's plenty of stuff with various metal bands but no patches/badges/anything of almost any of my most loved bands >_< At least I have a nice Siouxsie t shirt, it's a miracle that they actually make them here razz  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:00 pm
Luz Melian
-Resurrected Writer-

I would love to have some S&TB patches but they don't exist here... There's plenty of stuff with various metal bands but no patches/badges/anything of almost any of my most loved bands >_< At least I have a nice Siouxsie t shirt, it's a miracle that they actually make them here razz

If Comic Book Conventions ever pass through your area, you may want to check them out for patches. These conventions sell a lot more than comic-paraphenilia. I've gotten a lot of movie and band merchandise (at such conventions), including patches of Bauhaus, Alien Sex Fiend, and Siouxsie.  

GilAskan
Crew

MEOWITSTERRA

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 10:20 pm
I own three pairs of jeans, and one pair is black.

Don't even worry about it lol

You need to own something on your down days when you make messes cleaning I guess.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:07 am
Luz Melian
-Resurrected Writer-

you could make your own  

AEtherclaw

Lifesucks411

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:10 am
I would still consider my self goth because of the expression I have on my face not to mention the bags under my eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:55 pm
Lifesucks411
I would still consider my self goth because of the expression I have on my face not to mention the bags under my eyes.
I also have bags under my eyes, but I more consider it a need for me to start going to bed earlier and to stop letting my imagination run wild at night.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:00 am
-Resurrected Writer-
a need for me to start going to bed earlier

Off topic-

This guild has had many discussions about common traits and behavioral elements shared amongst goths, but here's one I've never really thought about.

Almost every mention of sleep in this guild has been along the lines of "I love staying up late" or something to the like. Everyone here who's mentioned it, within my memory, seems to stay up late and wake late.

I myself don't like staying up past 11PM, and no matter how late I stay up, I never sleep past 8AM.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:05 pm
GilAskan
-Resurrected Writer-
a need for me to start going to bed earlier

Off topic-

This guild has had many discussions about common traits and behavioral elements shared amongst goths, but here's one I've never really thought about.

Almost every mention of sleep in this guild has been along the lines of "I love staying up late" or something to the like. Everyone here who's mentioned it, within my memory, seems to stay up late and wake late.

I myself don't like staying up past 11PM, and no matter how late I stay up, I never sleep past 8AM.
You're right...a lot of us also like collecting knives and such.

Without mental stimulation I can stay up till around 12PM or so, with it I can go all night and finally crash at 11AM. Once I stayed up for a full 24 hours and was so tired I couldn't fall asleep...well that doesn't make sense but it's true. xp  

Henneth Annun
Captain

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:39 pm
XWraith_LordX
I was so tired I couldn't fall asleep...

I know exactly what this feels like. Which is generally what I experience if I try to fall asleep past midnight. Really, if I'm not asleep by 1 AM, I'm not going to be able to sleep at all until the following night. Which is why I always make it a point to go to bed between 10 and 11 PM.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:11 pm
GilAskan
XWraith_LordX
I was so tired I couldn't fall asleep...

I know exactly what this feels like. Which is generally what I experience if I try to fall asleep past midnight. Really, if I'm not asleep by 1 AM, I'm not going to be able to sleep at all until the following night. Which is why I always make it a point to go to bed between 10 and 11 PM.
That's good of you. You actually do something about the problem. A lot of people I know just complain about the problem and they never do anything to fix it.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:21 pm
As for me, I've just made a nasty habit of going to bed around 1 AM and waking up around 5:30 AM, which I've found hard to break since... I'm guessing January. (And that would sadly be an example of what XWraith_LordX said).

Anyway... errr... how to get back on topic?  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff