Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Some Gaians 'Yaoi' Love ^_^ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vote for gold!!
  YAY!
View Results

Jinna-chan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:26 am
ok so I never thought this before, when I started gaia I never saw him there in his shop, but now I'm like 'wow,, Ian is HOTT!!'
and just to think he loves Sasha... well.. that gives me a terrible headache.

if only I could draw manga, I'd pair him up with, dunno.. say Edmond?? XD

it's in the head of a deviled fangirl, i just can't control it!!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:44 am
After Liam's failed attempt at wooing the girls with his pic and poem, I would totally convince him to go after the guys. xd ie: Ian, Gino, Edmund, Louie, Zhivago, Devin, and also that Lance whatsisname from the delivery service!  

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

mikado13

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:54 am
I was laughing my a** off about Liam's failed attempt at wooing everyone...well..it worked om the girl from Salon Durem until he spelled her name wrong.
But I was going to tell him to go after Ian too.
But Lance, Louie, and Gino would be nice too.......but why edmond!?!? he's old! >.<
And isn't Zhivago the vampire who tried to kill liam and Gino  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:53 am
Gaia yaoi, i can see it 3nodding xd  

protecterofelements

Michei

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:43 pm
Jinna-chan
if only I could draw manga, I'd pair him up with, dunno.. say Edmond?? XD

k, you are just a big pervert..

Edmund is clearly with Johnny, you can't just throw Ian in the middle of that relationship. (although, it could then turn into a threesome whee )

Ian is waaay to young to Ed.. there for, you should go on with the 'IanXLiam' pair. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:18 pm
I started Gaia with my mule in late 2004, so I was here for when Ian run the shop with Rufus. He looks SO MUCH BETTER now, I'm not gonna lie. The black hair suits him, though the graphics are a little messy on my browser compared to the other NPCs. =/
His love for Sasha is kind of shallowly based, isn't it? XD Though I wouldn't pair him with Edmund -- Edmund is kind of a creeper. If I were to pair Ian with someone, I might pair him with Louie or Gino (despite the fact that he quite vocally hates Gino XDD) or Liam, even. Liam is too into women for his own good. sweatdrop  

retice

Jinna-chan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:26 pm
retice
I started Gaia with my mule in late 2004, so I was here for when Ian run the shop with Rufus. He looks SO MUCH BETTER now, I'm not gonna lie. The black hair suits him, though the graphics are a little messy on my browser compared to the other NPCs. =/
His love for Sasha is kind of shallowly based, isn't it? XD Though I wouldn't pair him with Edmund -- Edmund is kind of a creeper. If I were to pair Ian with someone, I might pair him with Louie or Gino (despite the fact that he quite vocally hates Gino XDD) or Liam, even. Liam is too into women for his own good. sweatdrop

Tottaly!! He looks great in dark hair I just don't know why I can't stop grinning everytime I see him!

and I'm just reading the mangas, didn't know really that Gino is a guy. I just thought he's either transexual, gay, crossdresser, or just a poor girl with no lake of boobs.. sweatdrop

@michei: a threesome?? who's got to be middle?*turns green* -_- but I like the idea of Liam the xed one mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:58 pm
Oh, speaking of Liam's quest,
If Moira is still angry with Liam for dating her, Vanessa and Sasha at the same time -- does that mean she isn't with Louie anymore? Because that makes me super happy. XD  

retice

User_2629207

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:33 pm
Rulin' ya universes...

:3 Ah, Gaia slash. 'tis a great thing. I slash most people with most people. especially if it involves Gino, Ian or Louise *squeal*
BUT I LOVE LANCE. OMG. He says such awesome things like "EVERYONE LIKES A BIG PACKAGE!" xD

Oh, and didn't Zhivago have a total moment in the dungeons? biggrin biggrin biggrin

@Michei: Johnny and Edmund.
Despite the nightmare-inducing mental images, it's so true *cries*
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:24 am
Gaia slash! heart
I can't believe I never even considered this until the 'FanservICE' comic. sweatdrop I'm a disgrace to yaoi fans! crying

Anyway, I like:
Lex x Liam
Louie x Gino
Liam x Ian

Or anything that involves them. 3nodding

It's really difficult finding Gaia slashfiction, though. crying  

Honourable123

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:38 pm
For me..

Gambino/Edmund
Lance/Leon
Zhivago/Lex
Timmy/Peyo  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:32 pm
Mayor Spoon
Gaia slash! heart
I can't believe I never even considered this until the 'FanservICE' comic. sweatdrop I'm a disgrace to yaoi fans! crying

Anyway, I like:
Lex x Liam
Louie x Gino
Liam x Ian

Or anything that involves them. 3nodding

It's really difficult finding Gaia slashfiction, though. crying

Best. Pairing. Ever. xd
It's like Romeo and Juliet. Two star-crossed lovers in fair Gaia from houses both alike in dignity.  

[Romiette]

Michei

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:34 pm
ever wondered what happened to Gino??

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:28 am
Gino looks so molestable in the bottom pic. wink heart 4laugh  

Broken Hearted Hiei

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:45 am
I miss Shota-Gino. ;_;