Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
Thread-Man sightings!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crackbaby73

Beloved Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:57 am
Thread-Man SIGHTING!

Reporter -
User Image

Article -
"The famed Thread-Man of Gaia has been sighted. Most thought him to be just part of peoples imagination,(or to be I, Crackbaby73...but I am not...seriously.)but recent events have proved him to be real. I have managed to capture a picture of Thread-Man:"

User Image

"As you can see he has no resemblance to me." sweatdrop
"Thread-Man's actions are currently unknown so it is uncertain what he true line of work is."
"No powers have been recorded so far aside from his seemingly steel body."

"Stay tuned for more."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:54 am

[applesauce.]

User Image
Interesting.
Veeery interesting...

[applesauce.]

Penciled C o o k i e
Crew

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:14 pm
Live on the case of 'Thread-Man's identity'!

User Image"Head reporter Tilly here on air with my report on the 'Thead-Man's identity' case. You all may have heard about my fellow reporter Crackbaby73 may have reported about Thread-man and that he is not Thread-Man. But, I find that he is lying about his true identity. I still believe that Crackbaby73 is Thread-Man and that he doesn't wan the whole world to see. I've been investigating on the where abouts on Thread-Man and still looking for my full evidence on proving that Crackbaby73 is the true Thread-Man." -Takes a sip of coffee- "I've been out in Gaia city and have been going undercover through several dying threads on Thread-Man and was able to bring forth a picture I was able to capture of the Gaia thread hero."

User Image
"As you can see, the photo of Thread-Man I had taken a few nights ago while strolling through the threads disguise as a tree. Thread-Man seems to be keeping his true identity in secret with his mask and dark color wardrobe. Through I find that he is Crackbaby still as they sort of have a slight resemblance with each other. 'But, Thread-Man has black hair while Crackbaby73 has blond hair' some may say to throw my report off but, I have something that might counter that statement. That is it could be a wig he is wearing to hide the true color or he has the power to shift the color of his hair between blond and black. Also, from what I can see from this picture, Thread-Man could have the power to control the animals of the sea or even ice. But, for all I know, Thread-Man is out there still. And I'm going to find him. Stick around for future reports from me on the 'Thread-Man's identity' case." -Runs out of news room to go look for Thread-Man-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:27 pm
False accusations!

-Reporter Crackbaby-
User Image *straightens the stack of papers in his hand and sighs* "This is simply outrageous. These accusations layed upon me by fellow reporter Tilly are based off of nothing but suspicion. Yes I may spend alot of my time in the threads around Barton Town but my actions can be clearly followed through out the time I am there."

It is pure coincedence that 'Thread-Man' and I have the same hair style and eyecolor. Maybe 'Thread-Man' just has good taste. And who even says that this picture is even real, this could be a staged picture of some random guy in funny looking clothing, or even and edited picture of myself, who knows. Field Reporter Crack out"

Crackbaby73

Beloved Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

s o m n i p h o b i c

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:31 pm
LOLWUT?
Sorry..I just had to.
-has been spending to much time in the RPG-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:49 pm
Objection!

User Image
-Drops in from the ceiling and points at reporter Crackbaby- "Objection! My accusations are not outrageous! My assumption is purely made from what evidence I was able to find." -Slaps large file down on desk- "Look through all of these papers, photos, and pieces of evidence I was able to get about Thread-Man."-Starts looking for something through the file and pulls out a copy of a post- "Here is a copy of a post you made in the Efe hangout thread on Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:28 pm. This is when you brought up the subject of Thread-Man. Now, why did you brought up the subject? Hmm, Thread-Man?" -Points at Crackbaby- "Were you trying to get some attention or have you seen as a hero to Gaia like the other heroes? Hmm?" -Crosses arms and walks around- "And if you say my photo evidence could be some random guy or a edit photo of you, how sure that photo of Thread-Man you have brought up wasn't one of some random guy. What if the photo you brought in was to throw off my investigations? Have you thought about that, Thread-Man?" -Takes a flashlight and shines it on reporter Crackbaby- "Are you Thread-Man?!" -Shines light on him more-  

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Crackbaby73

Beloved Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:21 pm
Open Your Mind!

User Image
*bares teeth and snatches flashlight from Tilly's hand* "If you don't mind! I'm light sensitive!" *turns off flashlight and sets it on the desk then sweeps hair from his eyes* "I have no objections to bringing up the subject of Thread-Man for the first time on the date that you have annouced but I think that YOU may have something to do with Thread-Man. You pushed Thread-Man's existance much more than I. Maybe you are his side-kick seeing as you brung up such 'side-kick' today in the 'A thread of Why =O' on Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:10 pm." *looks over the evidence on the desk* "I do agree our two sighting of Thread-Man show completely different looking beings but perhaps....perhaps this 'Thread-Man' can alter his appearance and actually, I wouldn't doubt that Thread-Man could possibly be a girl in disquise. Maybe YOU are Thread-Girl!" *slams hands to desk and stands knocking his chair backwards.*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:13 pm
You are speaking Non-sense!

User Image
-Crosses arms and glares- "The only thing I would have to do with Thread-Man is proving that you are him! I pushed the existence and subject about Thread-Man due to I wanted to know who he was. But, I know that he is you!" -Points at Crackbaby- "You are Thread-Man! You can't not hide the truth!" -Swipes flashlight from desk and shines light on him again- "You can't lie to me! And what is this assumption you brought of me being this so-called 'Thread-Girl'! I would never be such as thing as I am nothing but a news reporter. And the reason why I asked if Thread-Man had a side kick is because I had wanted to see if I could find, if he did had one, sidekick and interrogate the sidekick on the identity of Thread-Man." -Puts flashlight down- "Though, it could be a possibility that Thread-Man could have the power to shift his appearance around. Though, I still find you as Thread-Man!" -Pointing at fellow reporter-  

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Crackbaby73

Beloved Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:41 pm
Your Obsessed!

User Image
*sighs and rubs the back of his neck* "Aye. But I to am nothing but I reporter who leads are normal life, for the most part. This is simply crazy, I am but a small man in this large world and I have nothing to do with the attempted saving of dying threads. I witness the death of threads all through-out my day and if I was Thread-Man dont you think I would stop it? Hmm? *picks up the knocked over chair* Why you have an obsession with me being Thread-Man is beyond me *straightens his papers and returns them to a folder* but I'm accumalating a headache from this. I'm going home." *tucks the folder under his arm and begins to leave the station.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:05 am
I am not Obsessed!

User Image
-Stares and sighs- "Fine then, leave. But, I suspect that Thread-Man wouldn't do it during the day. No, he would be saving dying threads by night!" -Stands up and does super-hero pose- "Goodbye and have a nice night then. I shall be staying here and looking over more on Thread-Man." -Waves at leaving reporter- "I need to go for a coffee break." -Dashes out of news room and up to the roof of the station-

-Does fast change of clothes-
User Image
-Standing on the edge of station and looking over the threads of Gaia in the night- "I am Posting-Woman!" -Slices Post sword through the air- "Saving the dying threads of Gaia since last week!" -Does Super-hero pose while unknown ray of moon light shines down-.

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Crackbaby73

Beloved Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:55 am
Arriving home he quickly began to change into his 'Thread-Man' costume but he changed it up a little bit sooner or later he might have to decide to put a full head mask on and do some other things to throw off Tilly's investigations.
User Image
Sensing the faint life of a thread whisping away slowly
(lol yes)Thread-Man quickly left his home making sure that he would be unseen then traveled the city roof tops proceeding quickly, a thread must not die while he was actively working!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:58 pm
*A man walks into the newsroom after the two of them leave. Looking around at the mess they had inadvertently made of the station, he takes a seat at the desk and looks right at the camera, which is still on...*
"I am really sorry for this folks. Those two idiots don't know what they're doing. They're both actually new to this job, and I have no idea why I hired them. In fact, they're both fired and the case of Thread-Man is closed for this station unless either of them can prove, without as doubt, who this person is. This is Editor-in-Chief Pestilence, signing out." *The man gets up and walks away, the camera shutting off as he leaves.*  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

Crackbaby73

Beloved Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:25 pm
Having been sitting on the rooftop of a home in Barton Town, Thread-Man thought he'd take a break and just sit there watching the t.v. inside of another house from where he sat. He noticed a special news broadcast appear and a picture of both him and Tilly appear short after. Thread-Man quickly made his way closer to the him and put his ear to the glass of the window, luckily the owners played the t.v. with relative loudness. Thread-Man bit his lip when he heard about him being fired and shook his head "This is ridiculous....how are we supposed to finish investigations when we are fired?" He sighed before leaving the to the rooftops again.

((oh and p.s. - how dare you fire me! I'll kill you! lol jk))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:32 pm
(Has this turned into a random rp or something?)
*As Pestilence leaves the station, his phone rings. He answers it, only to hear a man shout on the other end of the line that he saw Thread-Man! Pestilence finds out where, then hangs up. He sprints all the way to Thread-Man's last sighting, the rooftops of Barton Town.*
"Heh. Time to start my own investigating..."
*The man takes out his digital camera and scales a building, getting to the roof. He looks around, then sees and odd figure moving across the roofs far away from him. Pestilence immediately starts in that direction.*  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

sunnyxdaze
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:47 pm

rofl heart

LOLWUT is right.

Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)