Poe's Short Ranting Page (New Topic: Stupid Threads) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.PoeBear.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:13 am
Hello people,

I'm really bored so like, I'll do my short rantings here. I think this thread will get closed down because it's a "waste of space" But I don't really care, but in a way I do.

So anyways I'm kind of new to this whole ranting thing but yeah. Comments are welcome. People may get offended so please. If you dont want to get hurt, don't read this or like just fully ALT + F4 this window, Okay? Good.

My first subject: Emo people.

Honestly, I don't like Emo people. For the people who don't know what emo means it's short for emotional. The one thing that irritates me the most is the fact that they hurt themselves. If they are truly in pain thinking that life is a heavy burden for them and in other words a common line emo use is "Life is pain", why don't you just kill yourselves?

Life is a gift so yeah, your lucky to be alive, so please don't waste the life god has given you. Life is suppose to be lived not to be wasted.

Personally I think emo people are just attention seekers, think about it. They talk about their depression and they cut their wrists because they think it's fun or something. Man, I'll give them credit for having the guts to actually risking their lives by cutting their wrists but if you really want to die then why don't you just kill yourself already. Man, I wish my lawn was emo, so I don't have to cut it myself, honestly.

One thing the one thing I don't get about emo's is that whole "Non-conformist" thing going on. They keep saying that thy want to different from society by who they look and act, BUT WAIT, if they want to be non conformist, THEN WHY DO ALL EMOS LOOK ALIKE?!
Wow, contradicting much yeah?

And Oh my god, the way they look too! The whole short at the top and long fringe covering their eye "look." I mean ok, not all emo people have the same hair cut but below is just a example in what most emo hair styles look like.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What is with that? Non conformist? I don't think so.

For those who think the emo look is cool, here is a link to become emo.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pK4bLMd0avU

PLEASE DO WATCH IT!

It's a serious clip on how to be emo. /sarcasm

Okay, I don't know what to say anymore due to the fact that typing this rant is making ME turn emo.

Til' we meet again or when I get bored.

Poe.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:45 am
nice ranting...
i dont really care about emo people :/
and ningahiga is awesome. xD

Sesshomaruka

djTAKA
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:28 am
Yo this is like Taka's thread 2.0!

Props. rofl.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:50 am
"Man, I wish my lawn was emo, so I don't have to cut it myself, honestly."

HAHAHAHA! That's not such a bad idea. xd

[pain]TING

.PoeBear.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:14 pm
djTAKA
Yo this is like Taka's thread 2.0!

Props. rofl.

Oh.. LOL ah well~  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:22 pm
xd
http://youtube.com/watch?v=XEJDGLF-e18
You'll get a kick out of this then. rofl  

Azn Fcuk

.PoeBear.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:22 pm
Azn Fcuk
xd
http://youtube.com/watch?v=XEJDGLF-e18
You'll get a kick out of this then. rofl

LOL The Emo Song! Hahahaha. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:08 pm
Okay I'm going to be ABIT racist so please forgive me, though I don't mean it, it's so damn true.

WARNING:
If you are Indian I'm sorry but it has been bugging me for so long.

When you first saw the word Indian, I bet you, you had that thought that I would be ranting about the way the smell of curry! Well your so wrong, well, in a way I will but not making a BIG deal about it, unless in the end I contradict myself which I always do.

For starters, if you must know I work Mcdonalds and yes I work at the front. (Also knowns as "The Counter Chick") In the City of Melbourne we have quite a big Indian population. I tend to go work 2-3 times a week and yes I serve quite a lot of customers, and yes you guessed it, most of the customers are Indians. And not to make a big deal about it but what is with Indians and their goddamn Chicken?! Okay, that was totally random, come on, be honest. When you first saw the word Indian you thought I would make a comment on their smell or the fact that they eat curry and in the end they smell like curry. Well your wrong, YOUR GODDAMN WRONG!

Lets put it this way right, if I had a dollar (AU Dollars) for every Indian that walked into McDonalds and ordered a McChicken Meal Medium Size, Heck I would be so rich that I can start my own McDonalds Franchise.
I notice something as well, when a Indian orders, I can't smell their usual body odour, it's as if that the presence of McDonalds makes the Indian Odour Immune.
A little thing that ticks me off is their accent, I mean not to be racist but, I can't understand them at all! Why can't all Indians be more like Russel Peters.

If you don't know who Russel Peters is please go to this link:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3JcappWUkxU

If you did watch the clip, did you notice something? We can understand him! Oh my god it's a ******** miracle!

For those people who do have the "Counter Chick" At McDonalds I do encourage to watch out for Indian people order, and for advice just get ready to press the "White Meat Food Section" because they will most likely order a "McChicken Meal Medium Size" or They will just order a Ice Cream Cone.

Anyways I should stop ranting for now due to the fact that I'm doing this whilst I'm in this lecture and I might get busted.

Til' we meet again or when I get bored.

Poe.  

.PoeBear.

Sesshomaruka

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:32 am
I thought you were gonna say something about smell or curry to, xD

i've never noticed they liked chicken, maybe cauz in my area its all asians.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:28 am
Sesshomaruka

LOL INDIANS ARE ASIANS TOO! O_O  

.PoeBear.

Sesshomaruka

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:20 pm
.PoeBear.
Sesshomaruka

LOL INDIANS ARE ASIANS TOO! O_O

lol i know xD
but when i hear asian i think of chinese, japanese, ect... >.>
i always forget indians are asians ><

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:50 pm
o_o

Emos, Geeks, Jocks, Etc.

Just generalizations.
People are people.
As long as they don't bother me, I'm like "Whatever."

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Michie`s Flips Inc.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:54 pm
There's a majority of Indians working behind the counter at Mcdonalds near my house xD. and yeah i still can't understand them  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:00 pm
Russell is hilarious. XD  

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SDES

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:13 pm
Hinduism is a dominant religion among Indians.
The cow is a sacred animal to the Hinduist religion and thus, they do not eat any beef. A fraction of those people go as far as being vegetarian too.

It wasn't so much about racism, just ignorance.

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff