Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Halfling Twin Alchemists((A Semi-lit Roleplay)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Briaz the Retrophiliac
Crew

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:18 pm
User Image
By Night...

Comes the girl. She is a normal Alchemist, or so people view. In actuality, she can transmutate in less than a milisecond. Pretty much, instantly. She is considered one of the strongest alchemists on Earth, along with her sister as well. Along with instant transmutation, she can transmutate, using any element. This earns her the nickname, "Flash Elemental Alchemist." Despite her reputation, she tends to use her alchemy to heal simple cuts and lacerations. In her presence, all she carries with her is a large black and blue bag, which is said to carry a small-ish blue dragon.

User Image
By Day...

Comes her sister. Is she human, devil, hommunculi? No one knows. She claims to be human, but is it a fact? Behind her background, she is different. That's without a doubt. So different, she's inhuman. Some may call her a god, others, a devil. She can defy the very laws of alchemy. She is called the "Resurrection Ice Alchemist." Not only doesdid she specialize in human transmutations, but she does everything without the use of alchemic circles. Along by her side is a mysterious black cat that some even have claimed hear it talk.

User Image

The strangest thing is what happens during twilight, and/or lunar and Solar Eclipses. It is said, if you managed to sneak up without either of them being alert of your presence, they can be found in their halfling forms. The two of them together are what is known as "The Halfling Twins"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as the rumor was released, copy after copy, people have been searching the entire globe, for one of three reasons. They either want a human transmutation, a battle, or them dead. As soon a couple of months passed, the rumors that were printed out seemed to disappear. There is only three known copies left on the entire globe and they are in the said locations. They are in the library for only Military Alchemists, in the hands of the halflings themselve, and one in an unknown area, but is said that the hommunculi have gotten ahold of it.This alone could spell danger for the two young alchemists and that's not even the half of it.

For a couple of years now, they have been travelers, but not willingly. Most just thought she was traveling to help those all over the world, but they were wrong. There's a man named Zaorix. He's capable of doing shadow alchemy, though that's hard to explain. He's been trying to kill them for several years, out of jealousy, though is convinced that he's doing the world a favor. He's convinced of this and that anyone who befriends her is betraying everyone else and trying to help hummonculi. Not only this, he goes around murdering people for such reasons as that and even stealing and things like that. Not only is he a threat to them, he's a threat to mankind.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:23 pm
Rules

A forewarning before I enter my rules, Do not break any of them. I can easily get one of the moderators to ban you if you break any of the rules.So, just read them and listen to them!!!

~First of all, obviously listen to Gaia ToS.
~Though I won't go by god, I am the highest of authority here.Do NOT oppose me.
~Please post at least a full paragraph.Make your post readable and post in third-person.It just makes it easier to understand and more organized, especially when roleplaying as 3 different people.
~Don't use ** for actions and use (()) for OOC
~When your character is talking, use "" and '' for thoughts.
~If you are going to have a relation to a character, I will need you to explain it. I will not allow relations with no explanation.
~When making OC's, try to vary them, meaning crushes, abilities, etc etc. Let's not all go for Al and Ed. Besides, Ed's taken. T.T lol
~Highlight--&
PM me forms titled "Halfling Twins" or, "By Day. By night. Or, in Twilight."
~I will allow swearing, but don't go overboard.Keep it pg-13
~By pg-13, I mean absolutely NO cybering and no yaoi or yuri.
~Have fun!!!

Briaz the Retrophiliac
Crew

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150

Briaz the Retrophiliac
Crew

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:38 pm
Profile Forms:

Mains

[size=9][align=center][color=darkblue][b]Gaia name:[/b] [url=picture url](Name of Main)[/url]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Sample post:[/b][/color][/align][/size]

OC's

[color=cornflowerblue][size=9][align=center][b]Gaia name:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Alchemist Name: (If any)[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[b]Alchemy:[/b]
[b]Theme Song(optional):[/b]
[b]Love interest(optional):[/b]
[b]Weakness:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b] [/align][/size][/color]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:42 pm
Premades and Accepted OCs:

Gaia name: Dragea Draconis
Name: Dragea Adara Draconis
Alchemist Name: "Resurrection Ice Alchemist"
Appearance: User ImageBut by Night, I take flight...
Abilities: Can see the future, but freezes up with each vision.When this happens, the pupils of her eyes will disappear and become a solid blue color.She can also fly with the dragon wings that she created through human transmutation, before she stopped doing them, plus I can hide them, too. I have minor mental abilities, like telepathy and mind-reading abilities.She can defy the very laws of Alchemy. Also, her fast reflexes and excellent hearing make her a tough opponent in hand-to-hand combat.
Alchemy: Ice
Theme Song(optional):
Love interest(optional): Ed Elric
Weakness: has the weakspot on her back where, if hit, she will become immobilized from pain.Also, on her neck is a pressure point where, if pressure is added, she will be knocked unconscious.There is also a spot on the back of her neck that will make her whole body go numb, she hates this one this most.The side effect of seeing the future, which is that she freezes with each vision, during which her eyes become a solid blue color and is unaware of her surroundings for a little while. She's also deathly afraid of death.
Personality: Kind, polite, liberate(hates gender-orientated comments) and shows her emotions differently in order to conceal them: When sad, she'll be hyper and happy.When scared, she'll get angered.
Bio: When Dragea was about 10, she learned about her true potential. As soon as word got out, she started getting visited like crazy and by people she didn't even know. She used to help with a kind heart, but very recently, she refused to do it anymore. Around the same time, her sister lost control of her fire alchemy and they both got permanent burns. Even then, she refused to heal them for her sister and her, since her sister wasn't able to heal them as they were unhealable. She traveled the globe, being forced to because her brother had become tainted and killed their parents. After the night their parents were killed, they became cursed, although they aren't sure how. When she found out he was following them, killing anyone they got close to, she forbade her sister to talk to anyone and to just trust her on that.

Gaia name:Mecona
Name:Kiki Draconis
Alchemist Name: "Flash Elemental Alchemist"
Appearance: by day :User Image but by night :User Image
Abilities: i have the power to control any element for my Alchemy, in a matter of seconds. By night im humen, and by day im a cat.
Alchemy: Any element
Theme Song(optional): the moon.
Love interest(optional): Al
Weakness(must have at least 2 real weaknesses): Im deathly afraid of fire. I cant get near it without feeling my scared back burn again fro the phantom flames of the past. Im to trusting, even thought my sister(older by mere seconds!) told me never to talk to anyone...i still do. I guess that could be called a weakness. Oh...i always give my all in everything i do, that sometimes pushies me over my limit, when that happeneds my body shuts down, it falls asleep on me, a deep sleep that no one has yet to wake me up from. It only happened once, id i barely lived throught it, if it were not for m sister who kept me alive until i awake on my own.
Personality: Happy, bubbley, nieve of the world and its dangers. Im sweet from the moment we start talking. Not alot can cause me to become upset. I love life and all it has to offer.
Bio:I to was once a true humen. Until one night, like swan princesses, i awoke to find myself in a cats body. It all happened after my family, all but my sister were destroyed...because of my brother i was forcd to live my days as a cat, and careing for my sister by night. The only ral diffrents between my sister and I is our hair...

Gaia name: Dragea Draconis
Name: Zaorix Draconis
Appearance:User Image(without the cross)
Abilities: He also can see the future and has acute hearing, but not nearly as good as Dragea's. Using his alchemy, he creates invisible circles, which release shadows that are capable of allowing him to teleport to a second circle or even possess someone to an extent. He can also transmutate shadows that can hold a person down and doing so, they feel pain, like a million pins and needles stabbing them. If he presses down on sand, dirt, or mud with his shoes, he can make an imprint of an alchemic circle. He cut one in the bottom of each shoe, and when the imprint is made, it turns invisible like his other circles.
Alchemy: Shadow
Theme Song(optional): Sronger- Kanye West
Love interest(optional): Riza Hawkeye, and just for annoyance sake, Winry Rockbell. O.O
Weakness: The draw-back to seeing the future.Though his circles are invisible, some can pinpoint it, through hearing the invisible sparks that it gives off.
Personality: Two words: Pure Evil.
Bio: When Zaorix found out about his sisters, his heart became tainted with jealousy. He started to beleive that his purpose in life was to kill them, and anyone who started to get close to them or try to help them, because it meant they were betraying mankind by speaking to hummonculi. He convinced himself that that's what Dragea was.

Gaia name: Half Man-half otaku
Name: Erik
Alchemist name: Shockwave Alchemist (though not officially)
Appearance: basic avi
Abilities: Able to shoot shockwaves of electricity from his hands from the Alchemy signs on his palms. Also a great hand to hand fighter.
Alchemy: Electricity
Theme Song: Colors of the Heart by UVERworld
Love interest: none
Weakness: A crying girl stops him in his tracks. Also he doesn't know when to stop sometimes.
Personality: Kind, always energetic, sometimes oblivious to others and the world around him. Always ready to fight.
Bio: Orphaned as a young boy he was tattooed with the alchemy signs in his palms. Along with normal hand to hand, he has mastered how to use the alchemy he was given. Ran away from the orphanage after destroying a large part of it.

Name: Maura
Alchemist name: none
Appearance: Raven black hair reaching her mid back, light brown eyes and similar skin tone. All around beautiful girl.
Abilities: Great hand to hand combat
Alchemy: none
Theme song: Houkiboshi by Younha
Love interest: Erik
Weakness: Illness slowly taking away her ability to use her legs. Due to illness she has terrible lower body strength.
Personality: Bossy and stubborn at times, yet always polite when necessary. Always determined and ready to fight, strong willed.
Bio: Grew up Over protective of Erik because of her blantant love for him. Yet he has no idea. She and him are great friends and she runs away with him.

Briaz the Retrophiliac
Crew

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150

Briaz the Retrophiliac
Crew

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:50 pm
Mains:

Gaia name:5Winry_Rockbell5
Winry Rockbell
A.K.A.: Winry

Gaia name: Original_Edward_Elric
Name: Ed Elric

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:53 pm
Lists and Banners:

White

None yet.

Black

None yet.

Warned

None yet.

Banners

None yet.

Briaz the Retrophiliac
Crew

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:44 pm
Name: Erik
Alchemist name: Shockwave Alchemist (though not officially)
Appearance: basic avi
Abilities: Able to shoot shockwaves of electricity from his hands from the Alchemy signs on his palms. Also a great hand to hand fighter.
Alchemy: Electricity
Theme Song: Colors of the Heart by UVERworld
Love interest: none
Weakness: A crying girl stops him in his tracks. Also he doesn't know when to stop sometimes.
Personality: Kind, always energetic, sometimes oblivious to others and the world around him. Always ready to fight.
Bio: Orphaned as a young boy he was tattooed with the alchemy signs in his palms. Along with normal hand to hand, he has mastered how to use the alchemy he was given. Ran away from the orphanage after destroying a large part of it.

Name: Maura
Alchemist name: none
Appearance: Raven black hair reaching her mid back, light brown eyes and similar skin tone. All around beautiful girl.
Abilities: Great hand to hand combat
Alchemy: none
Theme song: Houkiboshi by Younha
Love interest: Erik
Weakness: Illness slowly taking away her ability to use her legs. Due to illness she has terrible lower body strength.
Personality: Bossy and stubborn at times, yet always polite when necessary. Always determined and ready to fight, strong willed.
Bio: Grew up Over protective of Erik because of her blantant love for him. Yet he has no idea. She and him are great friends and she runs away with him.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:41 pm
User Image
What do I do to ignore them behind me?
Do I follow my instincts blindly?
Do I hide my pride from these bad dreams
And give in to sad thoughts that are maddening?
Do I let them go and try to stand it?
Or do I try to catch them red handed
Do I trust some and get fooled by phoniness,
Or do I trust nobody and live in loneliness?
Because I can’t hold on when I’m stretched so thin
I make the right moves but I’m lost within
I put on my daily façade but then
I just end up getting hurt again

The name's Dragea Adara Draconis...

Dragea sighed as sat at the edge of a fountain. A leopard printed kitten cowered over the looming figure. Dragea held back her chuckling, but a smile showed, though it was hidden by the black hood covering her face. One thing did cross her mind, though. "What exactly are we doing here, anyway? You know I don't like staying too long in one area." She grumbled.

She looked at her surroundings and noticed several people passing by, continueing their relentess cycles. The type of cycle that Dragea found annoying. To be able to keep in routine, day in and day out wasn't worth having. She'd give anything to have her old lifestyle back and these people were taking theirs for granted. She growled at the thought.

She sighed at knowing Kiki was probably trying to come up with some plan for trying to get her to do a human transmutation. She realized it wouldn't work, but Kiki just had too big of a heart to refuse the urge to simply try. She sighed as there might've been a second reason.

"Does this have anything to do with that 'young master' you're always talking about behind my back?" She asked, seeing the small cat cringe in guilt. That was it, then. At least, that's what she figured from the cringing. She sighed in exasperation. "You know how I feel about you talking to someone you don't know, yet you do anyway. Don't you realize how dangerous it is for them?"

...But, I'm known as the "Resurrection Ice Alchemist"

If I turn my back I’m defenseless
And to go blindly seems senseless
If I hide my pride and let it all go on then they’ll
Take from me ‘till everything is gone
If I let them go I’ll be outdone
But if I try to catch them I’ll be outrun
If I’m killed by the questions like a cancer
Then I’ll be buried in the silence of the answer

Briaz the Retrophiliac
Crew

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:24 pm
The leopard kitten looked sheepishly up at the girl. She tryed to look away, but her eyes kept meeting her sisters. "I have no idea what your talking about...young master is mearly a friend of mine by day. He enjoys cats so I asumed..." the cat trailed off in her mind for her sister, again, gave her a strin look. She wanted to speak aloud, but this would make a seen in a large city such as this. Not to mation her sisters reaction. She clumbed to her sisters shoulder, leaned into her ear so she could speak with her so only the two could hear, "There is something about this city...don't you think?"Kki asked her older twin sister.

Kiki jumped to the ground now, looking up at her sister sitting on the edge of a spitting fountain. "Besides...we haven't had any fun in such a long time! Could we please do something togather?"asked the kitten, her tail flicking at the edge. Kiki tilted her head to the side, her child like nature was clear in her eyes.

((Not bad for a first post no?))

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:52 pm
User Image

"What do you suppose we do, oh jittery one?" She asked, slightly sarcastically, but with a hint of humor. It would lighten the mood, considering she hardly ever joked. She must have looked crazy speaking to a cat, but she didn't really care. This was when she got serious again.

"I do hope we're not going try another hopeless case. If so, you already know my answer and we'll be leaving on the first train out." She said, simply and warningly. She did ignore her sister's question, though. "Did you ever speak to this 'young master' of yours by day?"

((Oh, Mecona!!! I have a pretty nice post layout, if you're interest. Pm me to see it, if you want to.))

Briaz the Retrophiliac
Crew

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:47 pm
Kiki only blinked, annoyed that her sister yet again ignored her plee to play. "No. You have told me so many times not to...and I would not want to lose him as a friend....he's the only one who will play with me anyway..."she said, looked down at her small paws.

It was odd, where every Dragea and Kiki went...Young master was always there with a young man, that Kiki asumed to be his brother. Kiki lifted her paw to her face, licking the pink pads, a habit of her that she had picked up. Kiki only did it when she was upset or annoyed, she was the latter.

Kiki glanced up harshly at Dragea now, "Why must you be so serous all the time!? Can't we have a little fun at lest once? Whats the point of liveing like this?"Kiki asked, her eyes filled with hurt. She droped her paw to the ground, a thump. Kiki jumped with her long slender legs, landing swiftly onto Dragea's shoulder yet again. She curled herself around Dragea's neck like a scarf. "Can we go somewhere please? I'm tired of waiting here...lets go eat somewhere pleeease?"purred the cat. She was restless, as she was often...after all, she was a hyper active girl by night. You should have seen her when she was human. The light in the darkness.

Kiki flicked her tail, almost catching Dragea in the face. She rubbed her face against her sisters, 'I wonder where young master is rght now...'she said to herself. She looked to the sky, sighing. She longed to play with the metal man again....

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:15 pm
Erik walked tiredly as he carried Maura on his back. Her legs had given out on her again. He was tired, but he'd do anything for his best friend. "Thank you Erik!" Maura whispered in his ear.

"I do this all the time! Don't worry! Just tell me when you're ok to walk!" Erik said. They had been gone from the orphanage for about a month now. They hadn't stayed in one place very long without one of them getting in trouble.

"We're so close to them aren't we?" Maura asked. She spoke of the Halfling Twin Alchemists. Erik and Maura had an ear for gossip. They'd heard so many things about this mysterious pair that they had to meet them in person! If that was possible at all. They got a lead from a reliable source on them being in the very town they just happened to end up in!

"Yeah! We are! Just keep an eye out!" he said looking for any sign of the powerful alchemists.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:52 pm
The rose-tinted hues of the late autumn sunrise cast a vibrant glow over the Resembool countryside. There was a house, almost hidden amongst the dry grass, that stood alone, its paint paled and chipped from over the years, giving it a lonely, forsaken quality. Through its downstairs windows, a young woman could be seen working at a table, lost in thoughts she only let herself think during her short hours of solitude.

It was easy enough not to dwell on the past during the busy hours of the day. These days, people were flooding through the doors to get their prosthetic limbs fitted and fixed by her capable hands. She had made quite a name for herself in the area, and during those busy hours, she scarcely had time to take a short lunch, let alone allow herself to slip into thought. But during the early hours of the morning and the late hours of the afternoon, when there was nothing left to distract her, she could feel herself dangerously tethering on the edge of thought. Thoughts about him of all things.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:32 pm
User Image

"Fine!" She growled in annoyance as the cat's tail brushed against her nose. She grumbled as she finally walked away from the relaxing sound of water to the sounds of the busy streets around them. She bit her lip at all the noise of the city, unable to really be able to handle the noise well.

To be honest, her real reasons for moving was because she heard two people coming nearer and from their thoughts, they were looking for them. She wanted to stay away, so she start walking. That's when Kiki commented again.

"What do you mean, 'master.' We're both independant humans. We don't have masters." She told her sister, simply. They finally got to a park of sorts and luckily for Dragea there was a stray. "There, maybe you can make a friend..."

Briaz the Retrophiliac
Crew

Generous Friend