Ice Maiden Lands Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:49 am
An land of ice and snow, beautiful as it is deadly. It is ruled by women from Yukina's line as well as HIei's, careful though they show warm respect to women demons but for males.....be sure to say please and thank you!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:58 am
When Kali woke up it wasnt what she was expecting, her and Touya where in small beds side by side, seperated by a nightstand inbetween. She sat up and blinked, "Hello?" Touya jumped up, shocked he still wasnt back to back with Jin, "Where are we?" He asked as he searched the room. "Calm please," Someone begged, Kali looked to her left to find a beautiful woman with long blue hair like Yukina's holding a small tray with three cups of somethign hot, "Do not worry you are safe." Kali decided to ask nicely, "Where are our companions?" The woman frowned and sat the tray on the nightstand as she talked coldly, "Those...MEN are in a prison, we did not want them disturbign what peace we have here, we will release them tonight along with the other we caught sneaking around." Kali's fox ears twicthed, "You said men...so why did you let Touya go?" Touya blinked beside her but his face went horrified. The woman looked at Touya and then at Kali, "That is a man!?"  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:06 am
Kale yawned and woke, blinking his eyes a little. ".....AH! WHERE ARE WE!?" he said, spreading his wings out on accident. He saw Jin and Hiei. "Jin, Jin, wake up!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:32 pm
Jin rolled over and wrapped an darm around Kale's neck, "Ah boyo its to early to be wakin me up, go back to sleep!" Hiei had already been awake, "Clam down and go back to sleep Kale....Kali will get us out of here, have a little faith in her."  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:38 pm
"Shut up pipsqueak. I'm not used to waking up in a different place." he muttered, sitting down on his butt.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:33 pm
Kali busted into laughter as Touya jumped up, "Indeed Ma'am, I am a man now please if you would be so kind please release our comrades, we have come to retrive the one called Kuwabara!" The woman blinked, "Kazuma? NOw why would we let you take him from us? his is teh first man to show kindness to the women o fthe ice! And he give little Yukina such company! WHy would you take him from her?" Kali sopke up, "His loved ones on earth are worried about him. He has family and friends on earth that are scared because of his diapeanrce..."  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:40 pm
"Soooo...Hiei...Are you always like this?" Kale asked, bored.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:28 am
Hiei didnt say anything, his hair was standing on end and his Jagan eye was glowing, "I'm locating the bafoon." He said lightly as he kept his eyes closed, "Ah!" He snaped and opened his eyes, pieces of his black hair falling around his third eye, "his with.....her."  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:05 am
"Figures. He's so crazy about her." he shrugged. "I can't wait until Kali gets us out of here." he muttered. "I'm hungry." he whined.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:54 am
Kali smiled as the woman pondered it, "Please Miss, my brother is missing and we will need all our comrads help to find him, yuo know of Yoko the fox demon yes?" The woman nodded, "I know of the ledgend, he is your brother? He will be tricky to find, but we will only give Kazuma up if Yukina allows it." Kali smiled sweetly, "Dont worry, I think she will have no problem, but....could you let Kale, Hiei and Jin out so that we make locate and convince him to come with us, it will take all of us." The woman shook her head, "Th eones you call Kale and Jin may leave the cell but the other may not. He is forbiden to this land and he knew it, he will stay till nightfall and then we will release him........" Her eyes looked into the distance as if she were remembering somehting, Kali smiled and nodded, "I understand, but please release them."  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:02 am
Kale sat in jail with Jin, and Hiei. "..." he tickled Jin's nose with one of his feathers, trying to contain his growing laughter, and hide the large grin on his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:17 am
Jin rolled over and rubbed his nose, not noticing but he dreamed of being wrapped in feathers for some reason.

Kali and Touya walked with the woman to the center of the village were a small building stood, "Their in there, try not to make a scene." She urged as she looked for the key to the door.  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:21 am
He kept tickling Jin's nose, trying his hardest not to burst out in laughter.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:58 pm
Jin sneezed loudly and rolled over, facing Kale now as he rubbed his nose again.

The woman opened the door and pointed down the hall, "The last cell, I wont go any further."  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:10 pm
Kale just started shaking Jin. "Wake up! I need someone to talk too, and Hiei's not helping!"  
The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff