Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Unknown Mercenary
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:13 am
....OMFG THIS GAME FREAKEN RULEZ

for those of u who dont know what this game is a bout...well lemme tell u

if u dont know the story behind Final Fantasy VII (Not crisis Core) then go read it...if u do

as u know the whole story line is based after the events at Nibelhime (watever its spelled like...clouds home town) and u later learn that cloud isnt an X-Soldier...but his friends...ZACK...was...but we dont know much about him....u can play a couple of side quests to find out how he dies...and wat happens after they are PWNED by SEPHIROTH =P but that is all we know

THIS IS WERE CRISIS CORE COMES IN....this games (FOR PSP) is based entirely ON ZACK....and u play up until Nibel (were im at) and fight sephiroth....u start out soldier 2'nd class and u later become first..going through the story ^_^ etc...

this game may be for PSP...but the graphix...well heres my review ^_^

GamePlay: 5/5 the combat system in this is amazing...not only is it real time fighting...BUT U CAN DODGE...YES THERE IS A BOTTON FOR DODGING AND BLOCKING ^_^

Sound/Music: 5/5 ...come on....who doesnt like the songs in final fantasy 7...well there all in this game as well ^_^ plus new and improved music ^_^

Graphics: 5/5 The actual graphix are around Final Fantasy 12 and X and X-2 quality....also the interlude and stuff are that quality which are the same and the anime MOVIE...thats right...that good of quality ^_^

Re-Play Value: 5/5 ok well after u beet the game...u can play again with all the materia and stuff u had before...AND there are 2 level...medium and hard...^_^ plus there are ALOT ALOT ALOT of side Mission to play and beet ^_^

StoryLine: 5/5 need it be said?? its Final FAntasy 7...i thought the story line was going to be borin.....well that idea was analed badly...this story is AMAZING ^_^...and it explains ALOT of stuff that u were like...WTF?? in FF7 ^_^

Overal... 5/5

if u got a PSP THIS IS A MUST HAVE FOR USE FINAL FANTASY PEEPZ.....and others who like games of that sorts ^_^

hope u enjoy it ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:32 am
as i said in one of the other forums i hate u! i want to play! i never got past the 1st disc of ff7 for ps1 cuz my ps1 broke down. i really loved the story in ff7 i tought the movie was ok but i really like the game. oh did i ever tell u the 1st time i plaed ff7 i kept having to resatart because i gorgot how to climb the ladder!  

Renovartio
Crew

The Unknown Mercenary
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:19 pm
lol yah man...same here =P forgot how to climb so i kept losing ^_^ lol dont u have ps2...u can play it on that ^_^

...i beat crisis core...so sad crying ..i knew he was going to die but...aeris (or aerith) sent him 88 letters...and then she sent him 1 more...and it was the only one he got crying

im not going to say the story...cause u should play the game =P

but now i know why cloud said he was Soldier FIRST CLASS

not because he was screwed up....its cause zack was about to die (and in the game (not crisis core) it shows him getting owned by 3 soldiers....NOT EXACLY WAT HAPPENED....he faces a BATTALION OF GUY and like 10 choppers...and wins..but he is battle hurt and like cant move...and THEN like 3 guys come outa no were and shoot him....and then shoot him in the head...and then leave..but he still alive...then cloud crawls ova and zack goes

"ur my living legacy....live for both of ur...i live in u now" then he gives him the buster sword and says "these are my dreams..." then dies...so cloud (being alil screwed high on mako =P) probably thought that zack is a part of him now...therefore...he IS SOLDIER FIRST CLASS ^_^ lol...thats why...but then he forgets about zack in the original game crying sad...but he remembers him again ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:14 am
MAN TATS SAD! and also about the ff7 remember i old u i lent it to a friend. crying  

Renovartio
Crew

The Unknown Mercenary
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:40 am
i lent mine to my friend crying  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:44 am
yeah u told me remember? i never got ot finish! i am so sad!  

Renovartio
Crew

The Unknown Mercenary
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:12 pm
i got it finished ^_^ but i wana play FF8 again crying i lost the 2 beginning disks...and the one i bought second hand (cause u like cant buy it anymore)....the disks work...but it wouldnt let me start a new game crying it let me load but not start one WAHHHHHHH  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:06 am
man tat sucks! how can u load but not start a new one? hahahaha i got 2 remember so XP i still didnt finish tat one either. well were i live(hawaii) they still got it.  

Renovartio
Crew

The Unknown Mercenary
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:57 pm
ahhh ******** man...next time i fly there (in summer) ima have to get one...or mabey they have em in Japan....that would work to 0.o  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:59 pm
YAy Summer. wait a sec hmm man i either going to military school or summer school crying  

Renovartio
Crew

The Unknown Mercenary
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:30 pm
ima going to guam =P near japan....so =P  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:58 pm
Alright lol I get the point to this forum I am adding as of today a sub forum for video games!!!  

CrossFire43
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

The Unknown Mercenary
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:33 pm
i see...i seee =P i shall post on it tomorrows =P...well mabey one =P  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:10 pm
yay ^_^ okay hehehehhe  

Renovartio
Crew

CrossFire43
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:23 pm
I think we can all agree on the games to be featured...every game lol. I can do all of the mystery and racing games.  
The Love, Romance,and Couples in Anime / Manga

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff