Silly goth things we did as kids. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:01 am
I went to a school, that made us prayer, so from the age of about 7 - 10 whilst I was there, I inverted my hands and hoped the Devil would get my prayers instead. Kinda silly I know. So how about you guys, what silly 'gothesque' things did you lot do as kids?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:13 pm
i used to draw pictures of bLoody knives when i was about 8  

LelandStanford

Lady Nasia Estelle

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:02 pm
Several things some i still do today. I don't stand for the pledge of allegiance. I used to pull the stitching and stuffing out of my stuffed animals and draw morbid faces on them before pinning them up on my wall. Then there was this goody Christian girl that used to preach to me and every year I would carve a pentagram into her desk. XP  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:29 pm
Lady Nasia Estelle
Several things some i still do today. I don't stand for the pledge of allegiance. I used to pull the stitching and stuffing out of my stuffed animals and draw morbid faces on them before pinning them up on my wall. Then there was this goody Christian girl that used to preach to me and every year I would carve a pentagram into her desk. XP
How is not standing for the pledge gothy... as I understand it a lot of people don't.  

Rellik San
Crew

osozaki girl

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:07 pm
I would often get in trouble for scaring kids with my ghost/scary stories.
I've always been interested in weird and creepy things.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:40 pm
lets se it was in the 4 grade. when I told this kid I was going to sacrifice him. xD  

Lifesucks411

Dione Rose

Dapper Hunter

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:02 pm
I use to go to places like Wal-Mart wearing black cloths and black lipstick and scare small kids...wait...i still do that XD.
i also use to draw pics of scary girls with knives and blood everywhere in middel school...write dark poetry and scare all the "goodie goodie" girls.
all of these things i still do biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:03 pm
I never did anything gothy, per se - I never heard of Bauhaus until I was 15.

But, I loved scary stories and folklore.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:31 pm
I used to scare small kids, always liked blood, and halloween always was my fav. holiday.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:20 pm
In third grade, while all the other kids our age played tag or soccor in the field, me and my two friends would play vampires.  

Katanas Blade

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:07 pm
Gothy, by the definition you're going by for this thread? Okay...when I was about 6 I would give little dead animals funerals. I also tried to dig to hell so I could see if it really existed. Hmm...I made dead voodoo dolls...drew creepy things...and had a fascination with pale, twisted, preserved animals in glass jars floating in liquid.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:41 pm
Rellik San
Lady Nasia Estelle
How is not standing for the pledge gothy... as I understand it a lot of people don't.

you'd have to understand what type of town I live in  

Lady Nasia Estelle

Katanas Blade

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:09 pm
XWraith_LordX
Gothy, by the definition you're going by for this thread? Okay...when I was about 6 I would give little dead animals funerals. I also tried to dig to hell so I could see if it really existed. Hmm...I made dead voodoo dolls...drew creepy things...and had a fascination with pale, twisted, preserved animals in glass jars floating in liquid.

Oh yeah! I remember the voodoo dolls I used to make! Most were made out of popsicle sticks or scrap wood that I drew faces on, but I made one out of cloth for my math teacher.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:35 am
hm I also remember me and my friends would go behind teh trees during recess and do "wiccan" things, it was cute when we were kids..we'd also try to go to "halloween town" lol don't ask  

Nikki the Juggalette

Lord Charlemain Richards

Thirteenth Lover

12,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:58 pm
Katanas Blade
In third grade, while all the other kids our age played tag or soccor in the field, me and my two friends would play vampires.
Heheh. I did the same thing. And when we were little, when my sisters would boss me around, I'd pretend they were Dracula and I was Renfield.
Mother got pretty mad when she found out Cassie actually got me to eat flies.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff