Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:12 pm
I'm really very sad, because last night I realized it was the 23rd episode of Death Note. That means only two more until that happens. I died inside when I first watched it on youtube, but now, to be this close again, I think I might actually wither away. I'm going to be depressed about everything again...Anyone else with me? (I would assume so, considering this is the L guild)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:18 pm
I'm totally with you. I'm actually gonna skip watching Death Note for a couple more weeks. I've never seen the episode before because I'm afraid I'll end up crying for a very, very long time afterwards and I don't ever plan on seeing it. I know I won't be able to stand it...  

~Pink_Sephiroth~

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:29 pm
I know what you mean. When I was watching the series on youtube, I found out on the 24th episode when I was talking to someone on here in a game room I made, and they told me everything. I watched an amv, and I cried. Then I watched the rest of the 24th episode (they were divided into parts) and I watched episode 25 and....I had a breakdown. I was depressed for like, two weeks, and you know how some people say they gave up on the series after he was gone? I knew that eventually Light would get what he deserved, so I continued, even while in my depressed state, and I ended up laughing at the end when it was over, but then I cried again, just cuz it was over. So yea. I know it hurts, but you should watch it. It'll give some people a reason to hate Light while he has his DN memories. (I adore him when he doesn't have them, cuz he's all innocent and uke-ish.) Anyhoos, that's my yaoifangirl coming out so I must wrap this up now. (LONG POST FOR ME!!!!!!)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:14 am
...I found out L died by looking through icons xD. (That's how I always find out who dies :D)

This'll be the... sixth time I've had to watch him die I guess? (Saw the series twice, the directors cut, and read the manga twice.) I've gotten used to it, but I still get depressed as all hell. It probably wont be as severe this time, but seeing it in English would make it all the more real.

Iunno...

`McLaren

UltimaMage3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:28 am
gonk L's death was pretty horrible. But I saw it three or four times. Once reading the manga, twice through the episodes, and once again through 'The Last Name' (watch that movie, it makes his kicking-the-bucket awesomesauce ;D)

Maybe it's because I read it first, but it didn't really leave as much a lasting impression as I'd thought. I mean, at first I was like, " eek What!? This can't be happening! *flip to the page before to read it again* gonk He was about to say something before he was rudely interrupted by his death! *flip forward to next page* xd Oh hey, they got an entirely different panel to show the spoon falling in slow-mo!"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:28 am
And, really man, could it be more dramatic than *DROPS SPOON AND FALLS OUT OF CHAIR*?

IF THEY HADN'T DONE IT LIKE THAT, MAYBE WE WOULDN'T BE AS SAD. emo

Cytomander

~Pink_Sephiroth~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:50 am
I cried when I first saw it in the manga! If I see it on tv in English, I know I'm gonna be all emo and depressed for weeks... emo

...And I know my tv will be in danger as well because if I see stupid Light's smug face afterwards, I know I'm going to kick him...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:56 am
~Pink_Sephiroth~
And I know my tv will be in danger as well because if I see stupid Light's smug face afterwards, I know I'm going to kick him...
<********, WHY ARE YOU ALL SO MEAN TO LIGHT?! gonk

I, personally, adore him.

I mean, he's no L. But still.

Cytomander

~Pink_Sephiroth~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:20 pm
Cytomander
~Pink_Sephiroth~
And I know my tv will be in danger as well because if I see stupid Light's smug face afterwards, I know I'm going to kick him...

I'm sorry, but I absolutely loathe the guy. No offense to Light fangirls, but I can't stand him at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:36 pm
I was actually SPOILER'D before the fact by looking through pictures on photobucket. Then I asked my stupid friend and he wouldn't tell me, so that kind of cemented the fact.
I didn't start weeping until Light started fake freaking out: "Ryuuzaki, pull yourself together!!" What the hell kind of thing to say is that, anyway? Maybe it was just my comic that said it...gotta love internet manga. :]
L didn't have too bad of a death. It was kind of...quiet and dignified. He didn't go screaming bloody murder, if you catch my drift.

Persistence_of_Memory

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:44 pm
~Pink_Sephiroth~
Cytomander
~Pink_Sephiroth~

I'm sorry, but I absolutely loathe the guy. No offense to Light fangirls, but I can't stand him at all.

I agree with Pink_Sephiroth. Cytomander, you know my reasoning on this already, but I'll say it again for this topic's sake. I HATE LIGHT WHEN HE'S KIRA!!!!! I think I already said above that I adore him when he has no memories, cuz he's all "innocent and uke-ish," I believe was my description, and no one can really blame me for liking that Light better than Light while he's Kira. Right? I mean, he kills the most awesome person in the universe for some goal he'll never even achieve.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:32 pm
i thought of this on Saturday Dx im probably just gonna watch it still, then be depressed for the next 2 days when ever i see L die emo  

Nillava

Dapper Gaian

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:55 pm
~Pink_Sephiroth~
Cytomander
~Pink_Sephiroth~

Quoted for truth. Light just seriously bugs me, and I'm not saying that just because my avatar and screen name is L. XD;

I've seen and read his death many times now. But, the anime does get to me, and I do feel pretty sad after words. Just how it was carried out, with L talking about the bells and the buildup up to the moment of his death. It was just amazing yet still so very sad.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:08 pm
It is pretty sad but my compadres and I have counted down since like... the first episode. "Eighteen more weeks until L dies!" you get the idea.

So now, since we've... counted it down it's actually a little... exciting? Funny? ...What? ._.

I guess it's different if you watch it with frends... maybe? If I saw it alone I would be sad. D:

Tea with Bubbly

Cytomander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:37 pm
L Lawliet
Quoted for truth. Light just seriously bugs me, and I'm not saying that just because my avatar and screen name is L. XD;

I've seen and read his death many times now. But, the anime does get to me, and I do feel pretty sad after words. Just how it was carried out, with L talking about the bells and the buildup up to the moment of his death. It was just amazing yet still so very sad.

I understand completely.

... I just hate that show for being so sad in general. Dx

The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas