Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Today is the day. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to buy "Pretty.Odd"?
  FERSURE. Its going to be paniclicious!
  I can't DDDD;
  Nah. I'd rather download it
  No
View Results

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:47 am
HEY! WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENS ON MARCH 25TH
RIGHT? PRETTY.ODD. HERE WE COME!

Today is one of the most awesomest days ever. March 25th! The album comes out everywhere in US I'm guessing, yes?
So, who got their copy, or is going to get theirs today?
I'm getting mine right after my band concert, when I get picked up! I hope
they have it there still! Ohgosh. This is an exciting day!!! I can't freakin' wait! heart 4laugh

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:35 am
^w^ Oh yes!
>.> it feels so weird though, because it feels like yesterday they were singing the songs at concerts and no one knew what some of the titles were.
^o^ but im so happy now =D
"things have changed for me, and thats okay, I feel the same"
i skipped school for this.
shhh dont tell  

Azulona

Lucky Mysterious

2,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:26 am
I'd also totally skip school for it. It was supposed to be released here today as well, and I already was thinking about skipping my first class ninja .

I miss the: 'I've already got it' option xd .

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:16 am
User Image

Grr! I filmed myself doing this, and then writing "Happy March 25th! I love you guys!" on a piece of paper. I was gonna speed it up and then upload it... but the cord to my camera broke so I couldn't get the video or any pictures on my computer! I spent like forever trying to get it to work. It's so frustrating! And meanwhile I've had this make up on all day because I didn't want to take it off before I was sure I could show you guys somehow... So I called my brother and told him to bring his webcam home for me xp And he just did, so I screencapped it! xp domokun In the meantime I've already managed to smudge the black a ton. Ohhhh well though. It's worth it.

I'm celebrating March 25th.
<333

Polyphonic Twilight

MixedUp92

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:49 am
Yay!!
I never buy actual CD so Pretty. Odd. will be my first CD. lol
I'm going to target later today to buy it.

Where is everyone buying/bought it? Or where did you guys pre-order it from?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:51 am
Luna_92
Yay!!

I pre-ordered it at the FBR webstore.  

Polyphonic Twilight

Lucky Mysterious

2,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:56 am
Polyphonic Twilight
Luna_92
Yay!!

You should have ordered the Deluxe Edition then surprised .

I think my parents will order that one as an 18th birthday present ninja .

LMAO, that picture is hawt cool .

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:57 am
Lucky Mysterious
Polyphonic Twilight
Luna_92
Yay!!

I did get the Deluxe Edition xp domokun heart

Psh yeah Poly is gorgeous xp
(I wish domokun )

Polyphonic Twilight

Lucky Mysterious

2,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:14 am
Polyphonic Twilight
Lucky Mysterious
Polyphonic Twilight
Luna_92
Yay!!

I did get the Deluxe Edition xp domokun heart

Psh yeah Poly is gorgeous xp
(I wish domokun )

I'm jealous! I doubt if I'll get it as a birthday present, my parents are all like:"You'll already get driving lessons!". And I was like:"But there's a Jigsaw puzzle in it!". Ah well, they better have to, I already have to wait 'till July!

Don't be stupid! You look good =3.

Speaking of pictures: I'll post one of my tattoo later this evening, somewhere...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:38 am
Lucky Mysterious
I'm jealous! I doubt if I'll get it as a birthday present, my parents are all like:"You'll already get driving lessons!". And I was like:"But there's a Jigsaw puzzle in it!". Ah well, they better have to, I already have to wait 'till July!

Speaking of pictures: I'll post one of my tattoo later this evening, somewhere...
It was my Christmas present 3nodding heart
My parents think I'm crazy. Since I still have the makeup on, and we just had dinner. My mom was like "We're having dinner and you're not even gonna wash that crap off!" and my dad is like "It's okay honey, she only looks a little more hideous than usual..." and my older brother was like "I KNOW this has something to do with Panic At The Disco" and my younger brother was like "OH YEAH. Today is March 25th!"
And his friend was just like "...wtf?" the whole time rofl

When's your birthday?
Driving is expensive though domokun gonk I don't think my parents will pay for it for me...

Polyphonic Twilight

Lucky Mysterious

2,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:44 am
Polyphonic Twilight
Lucky Mysterious

It was my Christmas present 3nodding heart
My parents think I'm crazy. Since I still have the makeup on, and we just had dinner. My mom was like "We're having dinner and you're not even gonna wash that crap off!" and my dad is like "It's okay honey, she only looks a little more hideous than usual..." and my older brother was like "I KNOW this has something to do with Panic At The Disco" and my younger brother was like "OH YEAH. Today is March 25th!"
And his friend was just like "...wtf?" the whole time rofl

When's your birthday?
Driving is expensive though domokun gonk I don't think my parents will pay for it for me...

Merry 3 months after Christmas! xd

You still do? For how long have you had it on? Haha, you're like the Belgian PATD whore razz . I'm the Dutch one ninja .

July 9th! Yeah, they are expensive, my parents will only pay 10 lessons, and I can borrow money from them to pay for the other ones. My parents are paying 6000 euros so I can live in England as an Exchange Student for a year though xd . Actually, they can't really afford it, but they want to give me a chance to do it surprised .

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:35 pm
Lucky Mysterious

You still do? For how long have you had it on? Haha, you're like the Belgian PATD whore razz . I'm the Dutch one ninja .

July 9th! Yeah, they are expensive, my parents will only pay 10 lessons, and I can borrow money from them to pay for the other ones. My parents are paying 6000 euros so I can live in England as an Exchange Student for a year though xd . Actually, they can't really afford it, but they want to give me a chance to do it surprised .
I know mad D I got an envelope on Christmas and inside there was a paper that said "Good for one Panic! At The Disco CD"
And then as soon as pre-ordering was available I talked my parents into getting the deluxe edition 4laugh

I've had it on all day xp
I'm not a whore, I'm a groom's bride talk2hand Ohh wait, same thing, nevermind domokun

Wow, that's awesome. Aren't you scared? xp A year is a long time. I'm sure it'll be fun though. You're lucky 3nodding

Polyphonic Twilight

Lucky Mysterious

2,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:15 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Lucky Mysterious

I know mad D I got an envelope on Christmas and inside there was a paper that said "Good for one Panic! At The Disco CD"
And then as soon as pre-ordering was available I talked my parents into getting the deluxe edition 4laugh

I've had it on all day xp
I'm not a whore, I'm a groom's bride talk2hand Ohh wait, same thing, nevermind domokun

Wow, that's awesome. Aren't you scared? xp A year is a long time. I'm sure it'll be fun though. You're lucky 3nodding

Lucky! My parents didn't even know they were about to release a new album razz . Though my mom was all like:"Ooooh, that's the band with the good looking singer!" when Nine in the Afternoon was on TV.

Holy crap, you're lucky! How did you talk them into it?

Damnnnnn! I forgot razz .

To be honest: i'm not scared. but that's just because I'm focusing on my High School finals at the moment xd . But my host family is really nice and I'll also get a 'sister' from Norway, who is also 18 by the time we're there. And my host parents are fairly young (30 and 39), which is also great. Plus, they have a son(2 years old) and their second child will be born in June ^_^. Anddd, they're getting married when I'm there!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/oOo-Mysterious/Afbeelding.jpg

Okay, terrible picture. My cheek looks fat, my nose looks big and you can totally see where my nose used to be pierced on it, but those are my tattoos xd .

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:37 pm
Lucky Mysterious
Lucky! My parents didn't even know they were about to release a new album razz . Though my mom was all like:"Ooooh, that's the band with the good looking singer!" when Nine in the Afternoon was on TV.

To be honest: i'm not scared. but that's just because I'm focusing on my High School finals at the moment xd . But my host family is really nice and I'll also get a 'sister' from Norway, who is also 18 by the time we're there. And my host parents are fairly young (30 and 39), which is also great. Plus, they have a son(2 years old) and their second child will be born in June ^_^. Anddd, they're getting married when I'm there!

Okay, terrible picture. My cheek looks fat, my nose looks big and you can totally see where my nose used to be pierced on it, but those are my tattoos xd .
My parents knew because I talk about Panic all the time xp domokun

I was just like "you said you'd get me the CD, and this IS the CD but it just comes with even cooler stuff, and if I order it RIGHT NOW I'll get this t-shirt and it's limited edition so we need to hurry up! Please?! I'll even pay you back if you want, even though it's not my fault they're releasing a deluxe edition that happens to cost more than a normal CD.." and just I don't know. I talked them into it xp

Wow that's awesome. Sounds like you'll have a good time! heart

You look fine 3nodding xp
The tattoo on the right reminds me of the TV show Charmed. Do they have meanings to you?

Polyphonic Twilight

Lucky Mysterious

2,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:46 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Lucky Mysterious

My parents knew because I talk about Panic all the time xp domokun

I was just like "you said you'd get me the CD, and this IS the CD but it just comes with even cooler stuff, and if I order it RIGHT NOW I'll get this t-shirt and it's limited edition so we need to hurry up! Please?! I'll even pay you back if you want, even though it's not my fault they're releasing a deluxe edition that happens to cost more than a normal CD.." and just I don't know. I talked them into it xp

Wow that's awesome. Sounds like you'll have a good time! heart

You look fine 3nodding xp
The tattoo on the right reminds me of the TV show Charmed. Do they have meanings to you?

Yeah, I don't xd . And when I do, they don't listen razz .

Haha, you should say that the dollar is really cheap at the moment! That's how I talked my parents into ordering at Hot Topic, even though shipping costs a shitload razz . Haha, it's not my fault they're releasing a deluxe edition is brilliant xd .

I probably will ^_^. And I can maybe take my guitar with me ^_^.

Nah, I don't look fine on this picture xd . And my hair is so Emo-ish on it xd .

Well, the one on my left is my Zodiac sign wink . As for the one on the right: I just like everything that has to to with the Celts wink . And I just like the tattoo, I fell in love with it right away <3. And I'm thinking about getting a third one on my ankle xd . I'd also like to have one on my lower arm, but since I'd like to have a job in business, that doesn't seem to be a good idea to me xd .

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff