Submit

Do want Darkrai now?
  Yes
  No
  Don't care
View Results

Junk the Guild

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:04 pm
I'm getting sick & tired of waiting since January to get Darkrai. And they haven't done anything with it so far. Who's with me?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:19 pm
I'm with you!! xp  

Lailah17

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:10 pm
I have a feeling we'll get more info once the Darkrai movie comes out on DVD. That's how we got Manaphy and Mew in the past, though I don't want to have to go to another Toys R Us...(last time I ended up buying more Pokémon cards than I had binder space for. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:46 am
If it's Toys R Us related, then shoot me. (I don't really mean that)  

Junk the Guild

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:35 am
If it is in Toys R Us, I hope the event is some time when I can acually get down to the U.S. (I live in Canada, so not many events happen here)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:46 pm
.......Am I the only person that actually likes Toys R Us?  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:48 pm
Oh, I like Toys R us, but it's just a pain in the butt when I have to travel for two hours (not including border) to go to a place I could get to within 5 minutes. Why they can't have the events in Canada too is beyond me. >.>  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:56 pm
It seems that American companies(and alot of Americans themselves) don't like Canada for some reason..........  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:11 pm
No, I love Toys R Us. It just is a good hour away from my house, plus I need to save my money, and I can't when I go in there....The quick download capabilities of the DS make it better too. For the Mew event, i had to wait in line for 3 and a half hours to download it. Totally worth it, but still...I wish they'd find some clever way to distribute it that doesn't require a car....  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:39 am
Darkrai is nice... But I can wait. ^^  

krishnath

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:06 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
It seems that American companies(and alot of Americans themselves) don't like Canada for some reason..........
Meh. I just find it funny that I've met Americans who think we all live in igloos. >.>  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:20 pm
lila0291
Fullmetal-Shinobi
Meh. I just find it funny that I've met Americans who think we all live in igloos. >.>

Wow....
Then again, when I went to Nova Scotia on vacation a few years ago, some cute little kids asked me and my sisters if we'd seen Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, and my sisters turned to me and asked if that was the 6th book....I won't deny that we can be kinda stupid.....  

Negai Boshi
Captain

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:02 pm
Negai Boshi
lila0291
Fullmetal-Shinobi

Wow....
Then again, when I went to Nova Scotia on vacation a few years ago, some cute little kids asked me and my sisters if we'd seen Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, and my sisters turned to me and asked if that was the 6th book....I won't deny that we can be kinda stupid.....

Just look at the US government for proof..............  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:48 am
Fullmetal-Shinobi
Negai Boshi
lila0291
Fullmetal-Shinobi

Wow....

Or the US "celebrities".  

krishnath

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:18 am
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
Negai Boshi
lila0291
Fullmetal-Shinobi

Wow....

Or the US "celebrities".
Everybody's stupid at some point, and as for celebrities, don't even get me started. gonk  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff