Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
HOUSEWIVES SEMES!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jinna-chan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:53 pm
I was cleaning my computer from the yaoi folders in attempt to have little more space (only 655kb free sweatdrop ) browsing through many pics I found a funny one about Kiba cooking with a pink apron whee . And right there, it hit me: Why semes doesn't want to do dishes?!

I discussed this with my friends, about housewives semes, with all the cooking skills, perfect decorating styles and gardening, you know.

It's typical to find the ukes in that position, to take care of every thing. Semes eventually will set the kitchen on fire. burning_eyes Literaly.

So why semes doesn't want to do dishes??  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:02 pm
Rulin' ya universes...

...I'm a huge fan of the housewife seme >.< I suppose it's a personality thing. I kinda hate the housewife uke though. So annoying, reminds me of Mira from Papa to Kiss in The Dark (urgh.)
But a housewife seme... yesplz. They are just the cutest things. *squee*

And I had to clean my disk too a while ago! I only had 3900 mb left xD If you delete some music, you'll notice it's more effective than deleting yaoi (I got 9gb free from deleting some doubles and songs I didn't listen to anymore)
...since 1992.

User_2629207

Mika_Clari

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:47 pm
Tou mean a seme like the ideal guy who will take care of you and is an awesome cook and actually washes the dishes. If straight guys can do it, then the housewife seme is out there!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:10 am
yeah you can kinda see an uke doing housework and all that but it seems cliched  

protecterofelements

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:43 pm
Yea i know what you mean, i would prefer it if the semes did housework to.

Its the same with cross dressing to, and feminine to (although sometimes i like femmie looking ukes just not all the time.)

protecterofelements
yeah you can kinda see an uke doing housework and all that but it seems cliched

I know what you mean.
Also its to cliche that us females do all the houswork to while males go to work, can work both ways.

I say it depends on who is the type of person who can cook/do the houswork that should do it, and they should take it in turns to.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:48 pm
I love it when the "housewife" is the person who doesn't seem like one,regardless of their position in the relationship. Like Sasuke. Do you see him cooking in a frilly pink apron? No? That's why it's funny! (And really, do trust Naruto in the kitchen? I wouldn't)  

Tsuki Nushi

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:21 pm
Either way is fine with me. I'm honestly not picky.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:48 am
Tsuki Nushi
I love it when the "housewife" is the person who doesn't seem like one,regardless of their position in the relationship. Like Sasuke. Do you see him cooking in a frilly pink apron? No? That's why it's funny! (And really, do trust Naruto in the kitchen? I wouldn't)
Rulin' ya universes...

"Hey sasuke! I'll let you decide what flavor of instant ramen we eat for tonight! biggrin "
"Great. >.>"
...since 1992.

User_2629207

Jinna-chan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:54 pm
lols! love that one!!
like Eiri would wear a pink apron and headband and a pink apron?? ~disreputable thinking about the image~
rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:02 pm
you'll just do ANYTHING to see that coming!!

kay, who's your favorite housewife seme??
I like Itachi (he won't put anythin' funny in food now, would he??XD)  

Michei

User_2629207

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:27 am
Jinna-chan
lols! love that one!!
like Eiri would wear a pink apron and headband and a pink apron?? ~disreputable thinking about the image~
rofl
Rulin' ya universes...

he does do the cooking at home, doesn't he? I'd rather not think about what Shuichi would make, especially after that cooking show incident.
My favorite would be... Karasu from Innocent Bird. He is jus the sweetest thing! And he cooks breakfast >w< You just wanna hug him!
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:13 pm
Housewife seme? They are awesome because since their in control in *ahem* other aspects of life, why not the food.  

xBriar_Rose

Aekea Mystic

20,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

gothicbuddy

Omnipresent Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:15 pm
i don't wash dishes because this summer i was washing out glass and my boyfreind came in the kitchen open up the frig door i turned and as he opened the door i was hold the glass then the door hit my hand and naturaly squeezed really tight to not drop it and broke it in my hand redface and i had to get stiches...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:42 pm
I know I read a manga with a houswife seme, but I can't remember which one it was sweatdrop It was an extra story at the end, so I'd have to go through like 40 of my mangas to find it... But it exists, I swear!  

Katastrophic_Kate

Bane Rie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:12 pm
Greatest. Housewife. Seme. Ever:

User Image

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items