Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply Other Music Discussion
Long Hair Don't Care Tour! <33 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm so lucky. :D
  I know.
View Results

cat 1ady

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:42 am
Yep, you heard me, I'm going to the Long Hair Don't Care Tour. whee

I'm so f*cking excited! It's my first concert and my sister is taking me.
Plus two of my favorite bands our playing: The Cab & We The Kings!

Ah! So I'm kinda freaking out... does anyone have any advice?
Like stuff I should know when going to a concert?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:54 pm
Try to avoid bringing a big bag, it gets in the way. But don't not bring one either, because you're probably going to end up need it 3nodding

Bring your own sharpie, it makes getting autographs a lot easier because otherwise the band members are probably gonna be sharing some and having to pass them around and it takes forever, but if you have you're own they'll probably be more likely to sign your stuff for you first. Unless it's like an organized Meet & Greet, then I have no clue because I've never been to one of those...

If you're planning on bringing a camera and are gonna take videos, maybe you want to film them when they're like talking or being random between songs, because that's less likely to end up on youtube. Everyone always films during songs, especially populars ones, so you'll have no trouble finding videos of those... but videos of what goes on between songs is a lot harder to find 3nodding

If you wanna have spots up front, it's best to get there early 'cause there will probably be a huge line to get in. Or you can try pushing your way to the front, but it might be so packed that it's impossible xp

Basically... just have an awesome time!

Polyphonic Twilight

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:35 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Try to avoid bringing a big bag, it gets in the way. But don't not bring one either, because you're probably going to end up need it 3nodding

Bring your own sharpie, it makes getting autographs a lot easier because otherwise the band members are probably gonna be sharing some and having to pass them around and it takes forever, but if you have you're own they'll probably be more likely to sign your stuff for you first. Unless it's like an organized Meet & Greet, then I have no clue because I've never been to one of those...

If you're planning on bringing a camera and are gonna take videos, maybe you want to film them when they're like talking or being random between songs, because that's less likely to end up on youtube. Everyone always films during songs, especially populars ones, so you'll have no trouble finding videos of those... but videos of what goes on between songs is a lot harder to find 3nodding

If you wanna have spots up front, it's best to get there early 'cause there will probably be a huge line to get in. Or you can try pushing your way to the front, but it might be so packed that it's impossible xp

Poly...
May I just kindly point out that you used the wrong 'your' in the first paragraph?

Oh, and Scarlet?

I hope you have lots of fun.
=D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:05 pm
~[girlygirl]~
Polyphonic Twilight

Poly...
May I just kindly point out that you used the wrong 'your' in the first paragraph?

Oh, and Scarlet?

=D

She did?  

xXblackXmagicXx

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:01 pm
xXblackXmagicXx
~[girlygirl]~
Polyphonic Twilight

Poly...

Oh, and Scarlet?

=D

She did?
I found it xp 3nodding

That's the second time I've done that recently surprised I need to write in English more before I start making more and stupid mistakes...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:06 am
Polyphonic Twilight

Like woah. Thanks a ton Poly! heart

I'll defiantly bring a sharpie along with my We The Kings CD & that picture. whee Oh, you know which one...

What a great idea! I was only planning on taking pictures.
But I'll be sure to try and record the funny things those lovely boys say! xd

Hmmmm... how early is the question. Maybe I will call the venue and ask how many people are going.

I WILL!!!1! scream 4laugh And I'm giving you every detail, remember that.

cat 1ady

cat 1ady

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:07 am
~[girlygirl]~

Poly...

Oh, and Scarlet?

=D

Bleh, I never noticed. xp

Thanks hun, I'll be sure to have the time of my life! mrgreen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:34 pm
Scarlet Summer

I'll defiantly bring a sharpie along with my We The Kings CD & that picture. whee Oh, you know which one...

Hmmmm... how early is the question. Maybe I will call the venue and ask how many people are going.

No problemo, I hope some of it is good advice xp

I do know which picture xp heart

I don't know how early either sweatdrop If you really wanna be one of the first people there, you'd probably have to get there at least a couple of hours ahead of time.

Polyphonic Twilight

cat 1ady

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:57 am
Polyphonic Twilight
Scarlet Summer

No problemo, I hope some of it is good advice xp

I do know which picture xp heart

I don't know how early either sweatdrop If you really wanna be one of the first people there, you'd probably have to get there at least a couple of hours ahead of time.

It is good advice. mrgreen

I know you do. That picture makes me hungry... wink heart
For skittles of course!

I'll get there at least two hours early.
My sister and I can chill and stuff. 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:06 pm
Chyeah. As if you're gonna be able to CHILL when you know you're gonna be seeing THE CAB and WE THE KINGS & those other bands in only a few hours!
You're gonna be too excited to chill xp heart It'll be awesome.

Polyphonic Twilight

cat 1ady

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:30 am
Geeze, way to make me nervous!!1! scream xp

I'm going to freak out and cry and faint...
Then they'll be like "Should we call an ambulance? wahmbulance "

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:31 am
The other bands are Valencia, Charlotte Sometimes, and Sing It Out Loud.

Do you know if they're any good? xd

cat 1ady

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:26 am
Scarlet Summer

Charlotte Sometimes has a girl singer (Charlotte) aand they're not bad. I don't really listen to them but I checked out one of their songs before and I remember thinking it was pretty good 3nodding They're on FOE...

And the other two I've heard of but I've never listened to them...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:37 am
Polyphonic Twilight
Scarlet Summer

Charlotte Sometimes has a girl singer (Charlotte) aand they're not bad. I don't really listen to them but I checked out one of their songs before and I remember thinking it was pretty good 3nodding They're on FOE...

And the other two I've heard of but I've never listened to them...

Oh yeah... well I'll check them out on FOE then. :]

My friend Tina is into Valencia along with a bunch of bands I love.
So hopefully they are good too.
And I don't think anyone I know listens to Sing It Out Loud...
Hmmmmm... I shall check them out too.

cat 1ady

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:47 am
You should see if you like them, and if you do, try to learn some of their songs you can rock out at their concerts 3nodding xp  
Other Music Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff