Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
2 Types of Asians in School? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LightPrism

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:08 pm
In my school the people there always group the asians into two.... the smart, stereotypical nerd asians who like anime and video games etc., and the equally stereotypical cool asians who like skating and cars and breakdancing etc. If I had to pick, I would be in the middle because i skate and im also interested in cars(my future car= Subaru WRX STI) but I also like anime and video games. What do you guys think?I live in America BTW.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:56 pm
really? we don't have any breakdancers just gothic and some stereotypical type. But no dancers here unless you go to the arcade i met the 5th best in us or something i guess.  

HideoKojima123

Laughing Platypus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:27 am
Ehh I don't like to stereotype....but I do notice that split between the Asians at our school.
I would love to breakdance though. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:55 am
In my school there aren't many asians. So i can't really say anything about that. But I'm probably more on the not nerdy side... blaugh  

Xx-Tinaa-xX

LightPrism

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:34 pm
HideoKojima123
really? we don't have any breakdancers just gothic and some stereotypical type. But no dancers here unless you go to the arcade i met the 5th best in us or something i guess.

oh really? there are a ton of asian breakdancers in my school, but maybe its because i live right next to Irvine (UCIrvine, where kaba modern is) and theres like 3 asian goths. sweatdrop

@Laughing Platypus: i know i suck at breakdancing...theres so many asians that can breakdance and do isolations and inverts and everything...im so jealous. crying

@Xx-Tinaa-xX: aww that sucks my school has tons of asians blaugh

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:44 pm
at my school we have:
1. smart& kinda nerdy asians who wear cargo pants every day. or they're kinda secluded from other people and mumble when they speak. fobby smile
2. still smart, but don't spend all day with schoolwork asians who wear other things, play sports, & have plenty of friends sorta fob. haha still know asian stuff & language yeaa.
3. act stupid but are smart asians, very few of them but they're cool too oh & they don't really hangout with asians either haha. but thats alright. don't know a word of an asian language and stuff.. don't take pride in being asian.

so i fit into the 2nd category. that's where most of the asians at my school fall into.
i would definetly lovee to be able to dance and stuff. lol break dancing sounds cool. around where i live theres also people who c walk and stuff. its pretty cool. but acutally, there aren't many asians at my school who dance... :  

Kakashi272

chowchowpup713

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:27 pm
There are no asians at my school that Break dance or even dace i think i'm like the only one that can dance but there aren't that many asians at my school. I'm also sort of in the middle i like Video games and anime too.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:47 pm
I guess I was part of the military-like gun-nuts of an asian group. That would stray from those too.  

Tina Tomorrow

Tina Tomorrow

IRL Conventioneer

17,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

djTAKA
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:42 pm
<--- Honor roll bboy sup.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:32 pm
we kinda have three groups:

1. the smart, nerdy asians (good and math and all that...)
2. the "cool" asians
3. the fobs that speak their own languages

and it's also well divided up in my school. At lunch, the three groups sit on their own different tables in the cafeteria  

Blu321

RAWRpham

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:24 pm
at my school theres the smart nerdy asians and the non nerdy asians that still make good grades.there arent very many asians at my school  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:44 pm
There arn't many asians in my school but it would probaly be put into the smart nonsmiling quiet asians and the happy outgoing kind of strange asians

most of them like anime and manga regardless

no one in my school break dances sad  

nomimono

Salliewalker

The Committee Staff Gaian

1,650 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:48 am
In my school, there's two. The smart, calculative, hardworking asian, and the laidback, tennis-playing asian. I'm neither--I'm not that smart, and I don't play tennis--in fact, I'm more artsy than logical ^^.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:46 pm
nerdy? im smart but ******** you if you call me nerdy. I will wipe your a** on concrete push your ******** face in the toilet.
i aint no break dancing one either.
laid back yea....quiet? hell no. Play sports? uh volleyball....but i dont consider that much of anything....
hm though there are some of those who are queit and calculative. i dont fit any of the cateogires you guys suggested soo...  

saku_chan187

Salliewalker

The Committee Staff Gaian

1,650 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:11 pm
saku_chan187
nerdy? im smart but ******** you if you call me nerdy. I will wipe your a** on concrete push your ******** face in the toilet.
i aint no break dancing one either.
laid back yea....quiet? hell no. Play sports? uh volleyball....but i dont consider that much of anything....
hm though there are some of those who are queit and calculative. i dont fit any of the cateogires you guys suggested soo...

Hey, chill wink --stereotypes apply to a lot of people, but not everyone. I personally don't really fit in any of those categories myself, but some other people might.  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff