Hyper from salt?
  Yes.
  No.
  Savoury food in general.
  Hyper L... I'd pay money to see that...
View Results

Fluffy Inflatable Osaka

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:06 pm

I don't know if anyone else has already thought of this and posted it, but just thought I'd tell you about my new theory.

Well, L eats tons of sugary food, but never gets hyperactive from a sugar rush or anything. He's pretty much always calm and such...

So I think L's body works differently than most of us. He doesn't become hyper from sugary foods, but he does become hyper from savoury foods, salty in particular.

So if L eats salt, he becomes very hyperactive. Which is why we don't actually see him eating savouries in the anime or manga (I've heard he eats crisps in the live action movie, but I haven't seen that yet...), because he'd behave like a lunatic.

What do you think?

This is not just a waffle. This is a flattened waffle. Osaka's pancake if you wish.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:31 pm
XD sounds perfect!  

Elisabell-angel enraged

xKayoko_scissor-heartx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:39 pm
I would heart to see him HYPER!!!!!! twisted AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:57 pm
Hyper L would be cute! heart  

frigid gator

Red Kasei

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:41 pm
As random as it is, I think the theory might be somewhat true.
But a hyper L...I want to see it and I want to see it in all it's kawaii glory! And if he ends up anything Like B after eating something savory...I'LL LOVE HIM EVEN MORE!!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:24 pm
I doubt salt would make him hyper...
And sugar doesn't make everyone hyper...like me, for instance. The olny time I've ever gotten a sugar rush, I was on medication that reacted funny with overly-sweetened coffee.

Hyper L would be funny. I picture him talking at super-speed, pacing, and waving his arms. 3nodding

Persistence_of_Memory

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Pokadot Flower Pot

Timid Gaian

10,025 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:48 pm
I keep thinking about him spinning around on his chair fast forward. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:59 am
A fantastic theory! I think your right!  

CyanideCherub

W3-Interrupt-This-Pr0gram

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:27 pm
So thats why he took the ham off the melon ahahah sounds good to me. BUT! In the movie, He eats consoume potato chips.... those have salt, I'm guessing.... and he didn't get hyper then... -shrug-  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:36 pm
Persistence_of_Memory
waving his arms. 3nodding

Oh-oh god...

That mental image... whee

Cytomander

L_Lawliet_XIII

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:54 am
I'm glad you noticed that but...well...My theory is that L is ALREADY hyperactive...Did you notice that he never sleeps? Sure he seldomly sleeps but that's only thrice a week...The sugar stimulates his body metabolism to keep him going on further without sleep but everyone needs sleep...The savoury food that he eats will give him the REAL energy he needs...The sugar is also the main reason why his whole body is pale colored...So to put it shortly, L eats sweets to stimulate his thinking and to keep him awake...It won't make him hyperactive because of the lack of sleep and the emotionlessness state he's in...
That good enough of an answer?...If you need me to answer anything else, just PM me ok?..........thanks......

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:29 pm
Coffee also doesn't make him hyper. In the anime/ manga he and Light also drink coffee when they first meet at Toho University.  

BockiBear

immortalhaldir

Quotable Inquisitor

4,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:17 am
Intersting theory, I guess it could happen.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:35 pm
L_Lawliet_XIII
I'm glad you noticed that but...well...My theory is that L is ALREADY hyperactive...Did you notice that he never sleeps? Sure he seldomly sleeps but that's only thrice a week...The sugar stimulates his body metabolism to keep him going on further without sleep but everyone needs sleep...The savoury food that he eats will give him the REAL energy he needs...The sugar is also the main reason why his whole body is pale colored...So to put it shortly, L eats sweets to stimulate his thinking and to keep him awake...It won't make him hyperactive because of the lack of sleep and the emotionlessness state he's in...
That good enough of an answer?...If you need me to answer anything else, just PM me ok?..........thanks......

User Image

thats a good theory. I agree.  

moonlight_thief_dark

Akiko-chan13

3,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:38 pm
maby L would die with out sugar....  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]