I think that the voting is still open.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:49 am
pirokun12
sdrawkcab
x.x; Oh my gosh. I forgot to vote..

Well go vote!

Yeah. XD I ran and voted after that.
I couldn't decide between the... *thinks back* The gloves or the tail. I think I ended up choosing the tail.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

pirokun12

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:17 am
sdrawkcab
pirokun12
sdrawkcab
x.x; Oh my gosh. I forgot to vote..

Well go vote!

Yeah. XD I ran and voted after that.
I couldn't decide between the... *thinks back* The gloves or the tail. I think I ended up choosing the tail.

I think a lot of people are going to be voting for the tail.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:41 pm
hmm i had to go take another look to remember what i voted for.

there wasnt a lot of variety in this one, all were kinda similar items i thought.

i think i ended up voting for the pillows - just cuz i like pillows and wanted one.

i thought the bad aim one was pretty funny and that pic of the guy with the v-day boxers. all in that superman pose. haha...it was good for a chuckle.

i wonder what the one in the jar was. i mean just a jar with a heart in it? thats not so appealing, if it did other stuff mayb but aside from that - it was more like, "okay..good concept"  

Blaiz

pirokun12

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:35 am
Blaiz
hmm i had to go take another look to remember what i voted for.

there wasnt a lot of variety in this one, all were kinda similar items i thought.

i think i ended up voting for the pillows - just cuz i like pillows and wanted one.

i thought the bad aim one was pretty funny and that pic of the guy with the v-day boxers. all in that superman pose. haha...it was good for a chuckle.

i wonder what the one in the jar was. i mean just a jar with a heart in it? thats not so appealing, if it did other stuff mayb but aside from that - it was more like, "okay..good concept"

I liked alot of the diffrent options this time. But if the cape one wins I will be a little angry. But the underwear was funny to see.

I was really confused about the heart in the jar, I kinda wanted to vote for it to see what it was all about.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:54 am
I voted for the gloves. :'D  

gothita

pirokun12

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:21 am
Frenchthingz
I voted for the gloves. :'D

Those were okay, but to hardcore for me.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:46 pm
I agree, the cape didnt quite do it for me. I wonder if they would have added something to the jar, just to spice it up.

These admins, we've gotten so spoiled now. What with all the multi-poses of these items.

~

the gloves...those the ones with the bow in the back? they were pretty cute but i just figured there probably was something that would fill that spot already. I could be wrong though.  

Blaiz

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:00 am
Yeah~ I thought the gloves were cute once I realized that they connected in a bow on the back. Those other bondage glove things just aren't my style. I hope those don't win.
I just wouldn't want to always turn my avatar around... And I've been dying for a nice tail to complete my avatar... I just hope it'd come in more colors than red and brown. xD;

Yeah, it just seemed like a lot of the same stuff to me. I mean, diapers and underwear? There really wasn't much of a difference between those two items.
I really wouldn't want to walk around with a heart in a jar. Now, if that jar was also filled with dirt, I'd probably have fun running around captain jack style...

The next contest up is items for the torso. .-. It sounds rather vague to me... hopefully we get some interesting things. XD;

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:47 pm
OH those gloves.... those were really cute. I wanted those too.

The multi purpose items to really have us all spoiled, but I think the heart in the jar needed to be a multi pose item in order for it to be and compatition.

The item are seeming quit repetative, but that is only because not everyone it making drawing and the admins can't really chose something that they would have a hard time adding to avatars.  

pirokun12

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:54 pm
Yep. I've been spoiled by these multi-pose items. I used to hate them. XD;
Yeah... the jar... I don't know, I like a lot of items that don't morph into any other shapes. And I like a lot of odd items. I'll wear almost anything as long as it all matches. But I don't think that jar would match many of my outfits.

Indeed. And the items can't be too close to the ones in the stores already. Nor can they be normal enough as to appear in some regular store update...
These last entries make me want to enter again though. I'll throw in something that's different... Just to be different. XD

Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff