Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Visual Art's Key/Tactics Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: AirTV, Kanon, Clannad, AngelBeats 

Reply The Official Visual Art's Key/Tactics Guild!
What's your favorite couple? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

carosene

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:14 pm
We seriously need someone to try a conversation starter. ^-^;; So here I go.

Favorite couple?
Mine currently would have to be Tomoya and Nagisa. :3 Nagisa is just so cute and pure, and Tomoya's adorable in his own little way too, together they're just great.

I used to like Yuuichi and Ayu, but now I prefer Yuuichi and Nayuki. ^-^;; I also like Yuuichi and Mai. :3

What about you guys?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:05 pm
HONESTLY, A Clannad pairing, no matter WHO just seems weird to me. Nagisa seems like the logical one to me, but I don't know. I might not be for it, but .....

Either way, in the Key world, I have and always will love Nayuki and Yuuichi. The event that took place in the first Kanon series (For those who watched it will know what I mean) is the reason that the first one, though terribly animated, will always have a better ending to me.

Air, I cannot say. I never saw Yukito as anyone more than a friend to the girls.

ONE, I love Kouhei and Mizuka.  

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

Pure Broken Wings

Lonely Phantom

8,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:17 pm
I like Nagisa x Tomoya... but i personally think he dosen't deserve her XP

as for kanon i will have to say Yuuichi x Makoto just because in the 2006 Makoto was so sweet (spoiler:when she started reverting back, and just how mutch she wanted to just be with him... ) once again he didn't deserve her (more spoiler:he marries her and then goes off and kisses Ayu... i know it's not official but i just have always thought tha any form of marriage should be final and that you should only be married to someone you truly care about.)

as for air I definitely have to say Yukito x Misuzu because of the movie mostly, Misuzu decided that no matter how much it hurt she would choose to love. once again he didn't deserve her. and for the summer arc i would have to say RyĆ«ya x Kanna because even though they outwardly have so much conflict they both work through it. FINALLY THIS GUY DESERVED HER.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:32 pm
My favorite pairings for:

Clannad:
1) Youhei Sunohara & Fuko Ibuki (Hehe razz )
2) Tomoya Okazaki & Kyou Fujibayashi

Kanon:
1) Yuuichi Aizawa & Mai Kawasumi

Air:
1) Kanna & Ryuya

ONE:
1) Kohei Orihara & Misaki Kawana

I am somewhat a fan of Yukito and Misuzu from Air ... but I also love them as just friends. Right now, for Clannad, I am not for Nagisa and Tomoya at all. I think it just seems ... like Minak0 said too... logical or something. My opinion might change, but I don't know. razz  

Meli-Chan
Crew

Koholos

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:17 pm
Ayu X Nayu!

No, I'm just kidding. Actually, I'm a big fan of Yuuchi x Ayu. I've always thought that was the sorta ideal anime couple. I think they were better in 02, but even in 06, they come across well, though Yuuichi is a bit more of a jerk, too.

I've never really liked Yukito, and I think that Yukito x Misuzu is slightly creepy. I mean, he's a sweet guy and all, but I really dislike Yukito x Misuzu.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:37 pm
Yeah, there was more feeling in 2002 in it's own way. I mean come on....

Nayuki damnit....NAYUKI! crying  

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

Koholos

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:34 am
Yuuchi x Nayu is also creepy, but yeah, I did feel like it worked in 02. It's very odd to have a pairing that it's like... "No! Please, no!" and also is like "Well, yeah. They should." at the same time.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:35 pm
Recieved love as a whole:

Clannad:
Tomoya X Nagisa +
Tomoya X Kyou
Sunohara X Fuko (Um... lol, what? XD)
Kanon:
Yuuichi X Nayuki +
Yuuichi X Mai +
Yuuichi X Makoto
Yuuichi X Ayu
AIR:
Yukito X Misuzu +
Ryuya X Kanna +
ONE:
Kouhei X Mizuka
Kouhei X Misaki

Not a lot of agreement... ^-^;;

Did I mention I had this odd thing for Sunohara X Tomoyo? ^-^;; But it's kind of ruined now, and I'm not sure why...

What about the one guy from Kanon who was just like Sunohara and Kaori? XD Some big artist at Key drew them fanart, it was so weird! XD Anyway...  

carosene

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:41 pm
carosene
Recieved love as a whole:

Clannad:
Tomoya X Nagisa +
Tomoya X Kyou
Sunohara X Fuko (Um... lol, what? XD)
Kanon:
Yuuichi X Nayuki +
Yuuichi X Mai +
Yuuichi X Makoto
Yuuichi X Ayu
AIR:
Yukito X Misuzu +
Ryuya X Kanna +
ONE:
Kouhei X Mizuka
Kouhei X Misaki

Not a lot of agreement... ^-^;;

Did I mention I had this odd thing for Sunohara X Tomoyo? ^-^;; But it's kind of ruined now, and I'm not sure why...

What about the one guy from Kanon who was just like Sunohara and Kaori? XD Some big artist at Key drew them fanart, it was so weird! XD Anyway...

Awe, come on, forgetting poor "Jun"'s name? Shame. razz

Yeah, I love Jun and Kaori. Need more of them. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:30 am
Minak0

Was that his name? O.o;; Did he have a last name he went by also...? I really don't remember that...

Lol, yes, I agree! XD They were fun!  

carosene

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:08 pm
carosene
Minak0

Was that his name? O.o;; Did he have a last name he went by also...? I really don't remember that...

Lol, yes, I agree! XD They were fun!

Yes, Jun Kitagawa, and some girls called him "Kitagawa-kun". Ringing any bells yet? razz  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:45 am
Yes!! XD Kitagawa-kun!! It's all back now!  

carosene

Himeko-14

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:18 pm
My favorites in all time is Tomoya and Nagisa. I can tell that Tomoya have crush on Nagisa.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:38 pm
Only ones i do know of, but also are fav's is Tomoya x Nagisa and Yukito x Misuzu.

*edit* Sorry i forgot aobut the other couple i like in Clannad to, and thats Kappei x Ryou even if he dosent appear in the anime...

Ritsuka_Rit Chan_

NSFW Chu

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 1:33 pm
I would say for kanon is yuuichi and ayu and yuuichi and nayuki and for clannad tomoyo x tomoya and nagisa x tomoya.  
The Official Visual Art's Key/Tactics Guild!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games