Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shegurei-sensei

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:40 pm
*my only rules are no killing actual memberes

*u can cuss but no flying off the handle

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

name:
race:
weapon:
bio:  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:09 pm
name: Megumi
race: Neko/Vampire
weapon: Swords
clothes:
human self:

User Image

Neko/Vampire self:

User Image

bio: She killed her parents and was banned from her townso she moved to another town and kept her vampier ad neko self a secret she can control her taste for human blood.She doesn't like to talk to people and have them become friends with her or she will hurt them without a warning.She turns into a human at daytimeand she can go to school beacuse of that.Her hair color changes when in human form  

Bravery-Homunculus

Shegurei-sensei

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:09 am
name:miharu
race:half-deamon
weapon:katana
clothes:dark clothes black cloak and a white wraped band around his head
bio:searches for true love after his clan betrayed him now he seeks revengehttp://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l37/Narume13/Anime Guys/EvilKenta.png[/img]]Webpage Title  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:21 pm
"Ahhhhhhhhh!"Clutching his head he falls to his knees and has flashbacks of his clan trying to kill him."Why me?!?" grabs his weapon and lunges at a innocent human.  

Shegurei-sensei

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:26 am
name: Makaia
race: Vampire
weapon: has many
clothes:
bio: She was all alone in the world where vampires despised warewolfs and warewolfs despised vampures. they killed eachother even for the littlest things. they would get in fights, battles, wars, all over for one simple thing. becuase she was so little at the time, she didnt know what was going on and was always ignored, kicked to the side, or aimed at for practice. She has many scars that she dosent show. but one night, it was raining, and she was alone in a dark ally with no one around but a grip of smells, some of blood from both vampires and warewolfs, but as she sat in the sorners of two trash cans to stay in some shelter, she saw a small wolf cub flaying in the rain and jacing after drops coming from the sky. he looked harmless and so young, mabye a bit older than her tho, but she was just a little kid at the time. as she watched the wold play she saw a whole diffrent view of wolfs, he was so beutiful to her but she was still frightened. she would always followe the wolf till she got older and so did he. but wat she didnt know is that he was going to become the leader of the wolf clan in a few years from then, she tried to avoid contact becase she might get cought and killed, but she couldnt help herself. she followed him till one faitul day a wolf was sent to gaurd him, ad of course she didnt know about this, as she hid in the trees watching him, waiting for something to happen, a wolf came from behind her and kncoked her out of the tree almost making her go uncontious. But soe how he ended up saving her and keeping her secret from the rest of the clan after hearing her story of how she had grown up and seen him before, ofcurse she didnt say anything of how she saw him as beutiful that day, but still told him the basic unemmbarrasing things.........((omg im soooo srry i was just going on and on >.< i had more but i realized it was way to long sweatdrop ........ill sum it up when we rp sweatdrop srry......>.<))
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
name: Ian
race: Warewolf
weapon: has many
clothes: ((i have the pic but not the cde at the moment >.<)
bio: he is the Warewolf boy that the youg vampire seemed to be interested in because he was somehow different from the others, he is now good friends with the vampire and they are like family to eachother  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:30 am
Stops himself "I...I cant do it" "Ahhhhh"turns and runs off
{later that night} shadows jump down and surround him "What the...theres to many" fights them off as best he can "Damn I cant take them all." Lunges his fangs into them "Damn I should have more control but I dont care." His eyes glow red and he pulls out his sword slashes them all absorbing their energy with every slash "DIE!" kills most but more come and surround him. "Damn im gonna need help."  

Shegurei-sensei

moonlight_goddess26

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:36 am
((hello, dark_mizuki_06 is gonna join soon, please wait a while!))

Name: Mayu
race: human with spiritual powers
weapon: holy staff
clothes:
bio: travels along with Rei. Rei took her in when she saw her in the streets. Parents died protecting her so now she wants to protect other people with Rei. Rei and Mayu are like sisters.
Picture:
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:47 am
*walking past and notices a guy fighting shadows*

Rei, should we help him?  

moonlight_goddess26

tsukiko69

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:18 am
name: Rei
race: full demon but hides it very well
weapon: a big moon blade
clothes:
bio: gets her energy from the moon, so she only goes out in the dark. She is very mysterious and not the kind of person who talks. loves fighting and killing. her whole bio is a mystery.
pic:

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:22 am
*turns around and saw a guy fighting just like mayu said*

hmph! why not?... haha, this should be fun...

*walks up to the shadows*

Hey! how about playing with me.

*charges towards them and started to attack the shadows*  

tsukiko69

moonlight_goddess26

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:25 am
**runs up to the guy**

are you okay?

**heals him**

dont worry, Rei should be okay!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:46 pm
"What the heck who are you guys?" Looks around to two beautiful girls helping "Get back these are ryuaki a highly devoloped breed of hunter they can eliminate someone as powerful as me." Lunges forward creating two fire balls one on each hand and slams them into the monsters."They keep coming run they wont stop until were dead follow me I have a hide out west of here!"  

Shegurei-sensei

tsukiko69

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:14 pm
i'll try to slow these guys down then... take mayu and run, HURRY!!!

*starts running to a different place*

Hey! im over here!

*starts running*

hurry and take mayu away... anything happens to her i'll kill you...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:21 pm
Rei, wait for me, please REIIII........  

moonlight_goddess26

tsukiko69

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:08 am
*thinking to self: ill run somewhere else where no one can see me and get into my demon form to eliminate these guys, this form is too weak to take them on*

huff... huff...

*thinking to self: that guy isn't all that human, wonder if mayu will be safe with him, mayu.... please be safe*  
Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff